Beliefs and wedding signs with their origins go back to deep gray antiquity. Many of them are based on many years of experience and observation, on the wisdom of their ancestors. In those days, they were a kind of mystical, important information. Now they are more a virtue of Slavic folklore.
We believe, or do not believe in signs, they seem to us stupid or frivolous, but somehow, each of us, at least once in our lives, had to deal with them. A wedding is an event filled with wedding traditions and rituals, which also does not do without signs. Everything related to the wedding and preparations for it is closely connected with signs and beliefs..
With their help you can choose the right day, month, season for a wedding, choose dresses, buy rings, and even spend your wedding night. They will advise you how to maintain your happy union for many years. They will advise you how to build strong and good relationships with new parents (mother-in-law, father-in-law, mother-in-law and father-in-law).
We will dwell on them in more detail:
- Parents calling newly-minted children by name, affectionate names - to a good strong relationship in the future.
- Listen carefully to all parents' toasts - to respect.
- Getting along with a father-in-law - to the mind and enterprise.
- In order for your husband to be full and satisfied, inquire from her mother-in-law the recipes of her specialties.
- Knowing the manner of communication of the husband’s parents, you can influence your spouse.
- Knowledge of significant dates in the life of parents - to kindness, trust and easy relations with them.
- Indulging the weaknesses of the father-in-law, you quickly make friends with him.
- Easy-to-talk mother-in-law who loves to sing.
- Parents talking about heirs in toasts - loving and willing to support.
- The salt that crumbled during the presentation of bread and salt will lead to contention between the daughter-in-law and the mother-in-law.
- The daughter-in-law who gave birth to a mother-in-law who does not have a daughter will be in her reverence and affection.
- Parents giving significant gifts - prosperity and prosperity.
- A good sign of friendly life is a daughter-in-law who accidentally ran into her mother-in-law.
- The mother-in-law, who looked at her son-in-law over her right shoulder, will get along with him. Over the left shoulder - the mother-in-law drank a lot or with a grumpy disposition.
- Parents meeting children with bread and salt - prosperity in a new family.
- To have a good relationship with the mother-in-law, the son-in-law needs to overturn the glass with her.
- If one of the mothers cries at the wedding, the new family will live happily.
- Once you have confidence in your father-in-law, you can learn more about your husband’s habits.
- Parents having fun at the wedding of their children - for mutual understanding.
- The first toast for the mother-in-law - to well-being in the family, the first toast to the mother-in-law - to calm.
There are more than a dozen wedding signs about parents, mother-in-law, mother-in-law, mother-in-law, and tests. The people also believe that the parents of young people should not accompany them either in the registry office or during a wedding in the church. It is believed that, like many years ago, godparents brought children to the temple, just like now, it is the godparents who should be next to them. The task of the parents of the young is to bless the couple for a long happy life, and to greet them on the threshold of their home after the wedding ceremony.
Whatever signs and beliefs are, you should not go in cycles on them because you have the right to decide when to play a wedding, in what dress and with what rings to go down the aisle. A happy married life, love and strong relationships, all this is in your hands. A good relationship with your parents is also your common merit, and not a matter of chance or signs.