- Where to hold a country chic wedding?
- Wedding image of the bride
- Country style groom image
- Themed Wedding Ideas
- Country Style Wedding Accessories
- Themed wedding photo shoot
Modern youth has become even more original in their preferences on how to conduct their own wedding and how interesting it is to surprise invited guests. Themed painting ceremonies have recently become so fashionable that their diversity never ceases to amaze, for example, a country-style wedding. This is ideal for those newlyweds who value naturalness, comfort and proximity to nature. Such a wedding celebration can become a truly impressive sight for those who are accustomed to traditional holidays. So what does such a wedding look like??
Where to hold a country chic wedding?
Country style for many is associated with the countryside, nature and wooden accessories. The first thought that may come to mind about the venue of a country-chic wedding is in nature. In particular, it can be a summer cottage, an open-air restaurant or catering in the middle of a clean field. There are a lot of options, in fact, it all depends on the capabilities of the heroes of the occasion, their preferences, the ability to fantasize.
Wedding image of the bride
The image of the bride in a rustic style comes out very interesting, thanks to the specific details of the rustic roughness, which are mixed with elegant lush fabrics of a wedding dress. The appearance of the newlywed should be gentle and simple at the same time. For this wedding dress, it is good to use a fabric such as cotton or linen, preferring sunny shades. A few recommendations regarding the image of a country style bride:
- Take a fluffy layered long skirt and put on with a denim blue shirt. Tie a brown wide belt at the waist. This outfit is complemented perfectly with brown leather knee high boots..
- You might like a delicate white dress with a cardigan decorated with bright yellow flowers..
- Complete the look with accessories, for example: a dried wheat spikelet in your hair, wooden beads, a bride's bouquet with wildflowers.
Country style groom image
Groom at a country wedding can dress like a beautiful cowboy. To do this, he will need a cowboy hat, jeans, a light shirt, leather brown vest and the same Cossack boots. If your chosen one prefers the classical style, then offer him an option similar to the well-known Burberry brand: a checkered suit, perhaps a straw hat, a checkered butterfly, a white shirt and classic shoes.
Themed Wedding Ideas
A country-style wedding involves an unusual decision for a traditional celebration. You have to think over every little thing and make it so that it fully matches the general theme of the wedding. The uniform style of country chic at your wedding should be traced, starting from the images of the newlyweds and guests, to the design of the banquet hall, all kinds of wedding accessories and festive cake. Therefore, check out the video below, in which you will find an interesting idea of how to arrange a thematic wedding.
Wedding invitations for guests
In order to beautifully arrange wedding invitations for guests, it is not necessary to spend money on expensive paper and materials: you can create everything yourself with your own hands. The main thing is to stock up on inspiration, some materials and a good mood. And here are some tips on how to create brilliantly inviting country wedding invitations for guests:
- Stock up on the necessary materials in advance. To create a country theme, use natural fabrics and details, for example, linen, cotton, leather, etc..
- Make small messages in bags. Inside, put the letter with the invitation text and candy, tie a red satin ribbon or denim.
- On an ordinary white sheet, write an invitation and wrap it with a scroll using a linen piece of cloth or brown leather.
Banquet room decor
When decorating a venue for a festive banquet, think carefully about the details that will match the country style. The banquet hall should maximally meet the image of natural beauty, naturalness and the chic of a festive atmosphere. In this matter, fabric drapery, fresh wildflowers, wooden furniture will help you. A few ideas that will help you decorate the banquet room:
- For a touching wedding ceremony, build a wedding arch. Decorate her with fresh wildflowers.
- Create an impromptu tent or canopy above the wedding table. On the sides you can drape the frames with burlap or linen curtains.
- Hang around the entire perimeter of the wedding hall garlands of ordinary light bulbs that you can pre-paint in different colors.
- To feel the atmosphere of the holiday to the fullest, hang huge crystal chandeliers over the banquet table.
Festive table decoration
The festive table is the face of the wedding, so you need to make every effort to try to decorate this important attribute of a wedding celebration. Here you will need a lot of lace, silk, linen, knitted napkins and much more. For more information on how to beautifully decorate a country-style banquet table, see further:
- Cover the tables with airy silk tablecloths falling to the floor.
- Along the entire table on top of the tablecloth you can lay brown linen stripes.
- Decorate the table with large silver candlesticks, bouquets of wildflowers, which are in wooden vases. Originally in the evening, large candles on tables inserted into the case of a street lamp will look.
- Put beautiful lace or knitted napkins for each guest.
- You can decorate the backs of chairs with interesting compositions with straw and fresh wildflowers.
The bride's bouquet
To create an original bouquet for the bride that matches the country style, use unusual compositions of fresh flowers mixed with field herbs, possibly vegetables. This will be an unusual decision that will show your extraordinary bright character. Some beautiful examples of wedding bouquets that harmoniously fit into the country style.
- Make a wonderful bouquet using hydrangeas, basil, lemon balm, Brussels sprouts and roses.
- Another interesting option for a wedding bouquet for a country style is a composition with hydrangeas, roses, dahlias, Brussels sprouts.
- Use a lot of field daisies, make interesting compositions with straw, cornflowers, lavender. This is not only beauty that pleases the eye, but also a pleasant aroma that pleasantly envelops your delicate wedding look.
A wedding cake
Wedding cake is another unique opportunity that will allow you to translate all your wildest visions, fantasies into reality. Show your creativity and create an unusual country-style cake reminiscent of a multi-tiered flowerbed with flowers in the ground, for example. Here are some country style ideas for your wedding cake:
- Try making a gentle country style wedding dessert with two boots: one for the bride with a veil, the other for the groom with a black cowboy hat.
- Thanks to a simple biscuit, you can create an incredible work of art by generously decorating the dessert with bright edible flowers, various fruits and vegetables. This accentuates the country theme of your wedding style..
- Decorate the wedding dessert with bright red poppies, daisies, and crown the top with statuettes of newlyweds dressed in embroidered shirts. So you get Ukrainian wedding country style.
Country Style Wedding Accessories
What kind of holiday without pleasant details that are made in the same style of country wedding? Be sure to think about how to arrange bonbonnieres for guests, do not forget about the seating cards. All this will help you create the perfect atmosphere of a country style holiday, set up the fun of all the guests and feel comfortable. A few recommendations on country style wedding accessories:
- Use small stumps of thick branches to draw up seed cards. Make a small opening and insert a card with the name of the guest there.
- Make bonbonnieres in the form of bags of coarse fabric. Garnish with lace and thin ribbons.
- Bonbonnieres can serve as miniature jars of jam. Tie a beautiful knitted napkin and a note with gratitude over the cover.
- To number tables use small frames with lace.
Themed wedding photo shoot
Another interesting part of the country chic style wedding celebration will be the thematic photo shoot. There will certainly be a huge field of activity for a creative professional photographer who will create many beautiful shots. Such a memory will be a wonderful addition to your wedding and will warm your fond memories stored in the wedding photo album for a long time to come. For instance:
- Newlyweds in the hayloft. Let the huge rollers with hay serve as a soft bed on which a pair can comfortably fit. A white wedding dress in contrast with an orange straw background will create insanely beautiful frames in country style.
- Invite the whole company of friends and make funny collaborative shots by planting them on all floors of the old barn. Such country adventures will leave an unforgettable experience..
- Take advantage of the colorful palette of countryside landscapes and take a picture of yourself against the backdrop of an endless field or orchard.