Professional photography is not just the ability to sharpen, correctly set the exposure and light, insert beautiful special effects on the computer. Speaking of professional photography, we mean the art of seeing the frame.
It is enough for a real artist to present his works - and you will see a photographer in them, his artistic taste and world, the ability to see and build a frame.
Looking through a portfolio, you are guided by the simplest principle: like - don't like.
The photographer should suit your taste. And be prepared for the fact that before you are only the best of the work, the most successful. In the original, stunning imagination photos may not be so much. In this case, focus on the highest bar - and the better the average result will be.
So, the advice is the first and very simple: there will be professional photography if you turn to a professional photographer. And his work and your taste will help you with this..
Tip two: take your time and meet the prospective photographer in advance. Professional photography requires mutual understanding and comfort. Personal contact should remove all questions and misunderstandings. In addition, not only creativity should be liked, but the photographer himself as a person. After all, he will be with you throughout the wedding day. How comfortable are you to communicate with him and work in the future??
Secrets to help you recognize a professional.
Professional photography is considered if the following are used in the work on the frame:
- various methods of wedding photography - reporting (photo of "live" moments, capturing scenes) and staging (every detail is verified and set according to the plan of the photographer);
- fictional and reality;
- game with color: color and black and white photography;
- group, double and individual portraits;
- photo on the street and indoors;
- shooting of dynamic moments (road and registration at the registry office, letting pigeons, etc.);
- retouching as a necessary component of work on wedding photography;
- originality in the creative expression of the photographer, how differently he shoots, how creative;
- professional photography involves working with light more than computer processing;
- An important characteristic of a professional photographer is that if he took into account the individual physiological and psychological characteristics of the bride and groom in his work, he was able to reflect their mood, the essence - when choosing the manner of shooting, poses, compositions. This is professional photography;
- On average, it takes at least a week to process the results. This means you should be alerted if the photographer promises to give finished photos in 2-3 days.
And now some tips for honeymooners.
- The ability to be liberated is an important component of natural and beautiful photography. And a professional photographer will help you with this. It is harder to liberate men, and to persuade to pose is almost impossible. Therefore, the main work lies with the bride, who takes beautiful poses in her luxurious wedding dress, they usually ask the grooms to stand nearby, as they say, not to interfere. For best results, ask to show you the frames that you just made. Usually it helps to relax and stimulate for further successful photos..
- Be sincere in your emotions: if you kiss, kiss passionately, if you talk - do it romantically, looking into each other's eyes. Give the photographer the opportunity to take a sufficient number of shots, and only then you together will choose the most touching and romantic.
- If you have any ideas about any successful shot, be sure to tell the photographer about it. Your wedding album will benefit from this.
- Try not to ignore the photographer’s requests to leave the guests for a few minutes and pose in front of the camera. The more attention you give to shooting, the more likely you are to get a significant amount of quality photos.
Remember: great wedding photos are the fruit of the collaboration of the photographer and the newlyweds. Try to tune in, relax, smile. Listen to the photographer and trust him. Participation, patience and work on your part will work for the result.