- Master class on the decor of wedding champagne bottles
- Video: Decoupage champagne bottles for a wedding
A wedding is a long-awaited, grandiose event, so on this day everything should be perfect, from the smallest accessories, to the banquet design. Newlyweds spend a lot of time choosing attributes, paying attention to their decor, a combination among themselves. A must-have accessory at a wedding party is champagne, which the couple keep for themselves until the first anniversary and birth of their first child. Brides pay special attention to the design of the design of the bottle of this type of alcohol, trying to make it unique.
Master class on the decor of wedding champagne bottles
In order to decorate a bottle yourself, as a rule, no special knowledge or skills are required. The only important thing is the presence of desire, imagination and several hours of free time. Various techniques, materials, decorative elements can be used to decorate wedding champagne - it depends on the theme of the celebration, its color design, and the imagination of the newlyweds. The master classes presented in the article will help you decorate a bottle of alcohol for the holiday with your own hands, making it in a special solemn, unique.
How to decorate bottles with satin ribbons
The newlyweds can beautifully arrange bottles using satin ribbons: this is an easy, affordable way that does not require special material costs and experience. But despite the simplicity of materials, technology, the result will exceed all your expectations, because the decorated champagne will look bright, spectacular, amazing. The advantage of the technique is that even people who are far from creativity can do such a design, because there are no difficulties, and all possible defects are easily masked with the help of decor elements.
All the necessary materials should be prepared in advance, having thought over the composition and design. The necessary accessories can be found in stores with sewing accessories. For decor with ribbons you will need:
- Satin blue and brocade golden ribbons.
- Glue gun or glue «Crystal moment».
- Champagne bottle.
- Decor Elements: Beads, Half Beads, Lace.
Stages of creation
We start decorating champagne:
- We try on a satin ribbon to the neck and cut off the required length. Lubricate with glue, glue the ribbon, wrapping it around the bottle, laying the right end on the left.
- For the second layer, we measure the tape again, but this time it will be longer due to the expansion of the bottle. Apply glue and fix. In order for the front part to look neat, you need to make sure that the right edge always remains on top. By analogy, we fix two more layers.
- In order to give champagne a festive look, a brocade ribbon is used in parallel, which we glue on the fifth and sixth layers.
- The top of the bottle is ready, proceed to the decor of the lower part: starting from the very bottom, glue one layer of brocade ribbon. The rest of the space is decorated with a blue satin ribbon, connecting the ends of the back of the champagne.
- It is unlikely that the junction will turn out perfectly smooth, beautiful, so it’s worth it to hide. Cut the tape about 10 cm long by dropping a little glue, push it under the bottom layer and attach it to the product. We stretch the tape, masking the joint, glue it to the bottle. Fasten the last layer of brocade tape.
- To add sophistication, add decorative elements: beads, bows, feathers. Original champagne for the wedding is ready.
Decorating bottles of bride and groom with velvet
Richly and effectively look the bottles decorated with velvet. This material is able to turn a simple container into a real work of art that will delight the newlyweds on the day of the wedding, and in addition they will be immensely proud of their work. The advantage of this design is ease of execution, a small amount of materials, accessories, the ability to create a wedding attribute with your own hands to people who have not been engaged in needlework before.
For velvet decor you will need:
- Velvet streychevy black and white.
- Threads in matching colors.
- Simple pencil.
- Two champagne bottles.
- Decor elements: tulle, organza, beads, lace, ribbons.
Stages of creation
Getting to decorating:
- We draw and cut out a pattern on paper that follows the contours of the bottle.
- Transfer the pattern to velvet using a simple pencil. For a bottle-«the groom» take black, and for «the bride» white stretch velvet.
- We cut the blanks from the fabric and sew together so that it turns out «case» per bottle.
- Put on «costume» on the bottle, proceed to the decor: for decoration «the bride» you need to make a veil, decorate with lace, ribbons, make beads from beads. For registration «the groom» satin ribbons and half beads will be required.
- Wedding champagne decorated with velvet, ready!
DIY wedding champagne design ideas
A variety of techniques and materials are used to decorate champagne bottles for a wedding. It can be painted, engraved, suits the bride and groom for alcohol and much more. The original design of the attribute will be remembered by all guests for a long time, and upon learning that the decor was made by the hands of the newlyweds, they will doubly admire. What technique, idea, future spouses will choose for decoration - depends on their personal preferences and ideas about what wedding accessories should be.
Polymer clay flowers
Bottles with alcoholic drinks decorated with a flower composition based on polymer clay look elegant and unusually beautiful. This will require quite a bit: champagne, white paint in an aerosol, a glass contour, glue, beads, half beads and prepared artificial flowers made of polymer clay (they can be of different colors - white, pink, blue, depending on the design theme).
For decor, it is necessary to wash the bottle, peel off the label, dry and cover with aerosol paint, let it dry. Using a pencil, we draw a drawing on which the flowers will be located. Glue polymer clay accessories. The remaining space is decorated with a contour, beads, rhinestones, half beads. Decorated champagne ready.
Photographs of young
Wedding bottles decorated with photographs of newlyweds look original. Photos can be placed on labels, which will also indicate the date of the wedding, or prints printed on thin paper can be applied to the bottle using decoupage technique. The newlyweds can issue such a bottle on their own, you only need the help of a printing company to print labels or pictures on thin material.
A special way to decorate wedding bottles is glass engraving. Decorated in this style, the accessories look festive, original, and the advantage of this technique is the ability to choose absolutely any pattern, inscription, image that will be applied to the bottle with skillful hands of the master. To decorate this kind, you should turn to professionals who know the intricacies of working with glass and have experience in engraving. Only a true specialist will make a unique masterpiece, clearly and accurately drawing all the lines, strokes.
Video: Decoupage champagne bottles for a wedding
Decoupage in the design and decoration of wedding accessories is becoming increasingly popular. The essence of the technique consists in gluing paper napkins or blanks on a surface treated with acrylic paint and further coating it with varnish. The advantage of decoupage is the ability to create a unique vivid attribute with your own hands. In order to understand the basic principles of wedding champagne decoupage, watch a video with a detailed master class: