Preparing for the wedding, a young couple needs to take care of a thousand little things that are designed to create the most solemn day in the life of the heroes of the occasion – This is a search for a venue, creating a menu, inviting guests, ordering a photo shoot. An important detail of a magnificent holiday is wedding printing, which serves not only as a tool to create the right atmosphere, but also in some cases simplifies the work of the wedding coordinator.
What is wedding printing
Polygraphy – these are propagated paper products. Wedding printing means the mass creation of printed materials, which serves as a decoration for a wedding. It includes: invitation cards for guests, banquet cards, newspapers, a wish book, champagne labels and much more. Future spouses do not need to use all the elements, especially if the budget is limited: the organizers can choose several preferred types of printing products.
Printing for the wedding reflects the style of the event and is made in accordance with the theme of the upcoming holiday. Colors of printing materials, decor details, fonts, text - say the heroes of the occasion, based on their wishes and preferences. A completely individual version of wedding products will cost more than, for example, printing classic invitation cards or seating cards.
The price of printing will be affected by:
- paper material used in the creation process,
- number of decor elements,
- time spent by an employee to draw or collage unique graphic elements.
Invitations, cards, seating arrangements banquet cards
The main and most accustomed elements of printing in Russia are invitation cards and seating cards. Creation and distribution of invitations – an important part of preparing for the celebration, because this is the first thing that guests will see regarding the theme of the wedding. Invitations should reflect the style of the celebration, be made in the color palette of the holiday. In each card, the name of the guest and the newlyweds is indicated, the text of the invitation, the place, the time of the event are written and the dress code is indicated.
Recently, weddings decorated in a certain style have gained popularity. You can use this when creating invitations. They are ideal for a theme celebration and will be truly unique. For a pirate celebration, printing in the form of an invitation-scroll with a treasure card is suitable for a gangster wedding – cards like playing chips or a casino table. In Europe, there is another interesting tradition of using printing for seating guests: instead of seating cards, use nameplates for different small tables.
Seating banquet cards will help guests to orient and quickly find their place at the banquet. There are many options for this wedding accessory, the main thing is that printing is combined with the interior and decor of the room. Many couples try to make the celebration as original as possible, therefore they come up with an unusual type of cards or a way of fastening: cards stuck in fruits, origami cards look cute.
Garlands, posters, newspaper for decorating the hall
To decorate the banquet hall, the following printing materials are used: garlands, posters, drawings, newspapers, menus, etc. More about each decoration:
- Wedding garland – An interesting way to effectively decorate the room, to create a cheerful, festive mood among those present. They can be from colored flags or in the form of wide ribbons with inscriptions.
- Posters can be made in various styles, contain inscriptions with wishes for spouses and guests, be filled with humorous poems about family life or tell the story of the newlyweds. Posters at themed weddings look interesting. For example, at an Oscar-style wedding, posters can include posters of famous films, where instead of real actors, photos of the groom and the bride will be printed.
- Wedding newspaper. An interesting use case for printing – creating a real newspaper. This is an original way to acquaint all guests with the love story of the heroes of the occasion, and also leave them a long memory of the past event. The newspaper may contain stories about childhood, a history of dating, a description of the development of relationships, include many joint photographs.
- The program of the wedding evening. The culprits of the celebration should take care of printing two programs – the first will include the entire wedding day, including redemption (if any), registration, photo shoot and banquet. Second – only a banquet. This will allow everyone to better navigate in time, and also create additional intrigue: the newlyweds can indicate that a surprise awaits the guests at the end of the evening. A surprise may be fireworks, a performance by a musical group, gift giving, interesting numbers, fire shows.
- Wedding menu. The culprits of the celebration should be sure to develop and print a wedding menu, which will indicate all the possible positions of dishes. This is especially important for weddings where guests sit at several tables during a banquet. Everyone present will be able to choose what to eat for a snack or hot – this will avoid the transfer of food through the tables and the associated inconvenience.
Diplomas, medals and labels for champagne
Diplomas and medals will be a nice and pleasant gift for guests of the holiday. It can be diplomas of the best mother-in-law, the ideal groom, the best father-in-law, medals «Parents for patience», «Friends for the good support» etc. The heroes of the occasion can easily find ready-made options or create similar wedding accessories on their own. Beautiful labels for champagne will be a wonderful addition to the overall decor, help maintain the style of the wedding, create the right mood. On the labels can be printed photos of spouses, wedding date, stories from their lives.
Envelopes for money and a book of wishes
Envelopes with money for newlywed spouses are presented by guests. Such accessories are made in the form of special postcards where banknotes are put. These can be classic envelopes that you can easily get on store shelves or original handmade cards made to order. If guests are well aware of the theme of the wedding, they will be able to pick up an envelope that is most suitable for her style. See photo envelopes for cash gifts:
Book for recommendations – This is an interesting wedding accessory that will be a wonderful reminder of a happy holiday. According to Western tradition, each couple acquires or creates an album on their own, where guests write down their wishes during the holiday. Later, the newlyweds can paste there successful wedding photos. The exquisite album is perfect for a magnificent wedding with many guests, because the more those present, the more wishes the heroes of the occasion will receive.
What is wedding printing for?
Wedding printing has several important functions:
- Emphasizing the level and wealth of the wedding. Today, printing for a wedding is considered a sign of a high-class celebration organization..
- Additional thematic design. Properly designed printing underlines the style of the wedding, creates a special festive atmosphere.
- Providing the convenience of guests and wedding coordinators. For example, this applies to the menu, when everyone present can choose the dishes he likes, or the seating cards. The second greatly simplify the process of taking seats at the banquet table, saving him from unnecessary fuss. For the same purpose, a hall scheme can be created on which the numbers of tables and the names of the guests sitting behind them will be indicated.
- A way to attract attention, creating an original mood. The culprits of the celebration can be creative in decorating printing products and create their own emblem, which will be used in all elements of the decor – it will be the highlight of the evening. A graphic design studio can develop such a coat of arms, which will take into account all the wishes of the spouses or the future family itself, armed with imagination and colored pencils..
How to order handmade wedding printing?
Wedding printing can be ordered in large printing houses or from individuals who provide services for the creation of handmade printing products. The second option will allow future spouses to develop a truly unique holiday decor, but can cost much more. In the design of handmade printing, all kinds of decorations are usually used: feathers, beads, rhinestones, shells, ribbons. The final result will depend on the style of the wedding celebration..
You can find people who make printing materials with their own hands on the Internet – the price will depend on the skill of the master, the popularity, the high cost of decor elements. Before ordering products, be sure to check out the portfolio, read reviews, see works related to wedding topics.
Wedding Printing – this is an easy way to make the celebration even more eventful, to give it a certain mood, zest, as well as save time and make your stay at the holiday more convenient and enjoyable. The selection and development of printing products should be taken seriously so that the final result suits the newly made spouses and all those present. High-quality printed materials will serve as a wonderful element of decor, will delight guests of the event, contribute to a complete perception of the style of a beautiful celebration.