- Signs on the wedding day
- Signs related to the clothes and shoes of the groom
- Signs for the bride and groom
Not everyone believes in wedding signs, beliefs and fortune-telling, but almost everyone tries to observe them in order to avert disaster and attract happiness. There are a lot of signs associated with the groom at the wedding, so you should prepare in advance for the upcoming event. Wedding omens for the groom are a set of rules that go back to ancient times. Indeed, the observance of all these rituals will give newlyweds the confidence that their marriage will be happy and strong..
Signs on the wedding day
Wedding day is a beautiful, exciting day that you want to spend ideally, to create a truly strong, happy family. Even the most skeptical couples unwittingly listen to all popular beliefs and signs. Following the signs, you need to be extremely careful at the wedding so that the marriage lasts long, happily.
Redemption of the bride is an interesting and fun event that makes the wedding day even more exciting. There are many signs that a groom should know when buying a bride. But one should not take negative signs to heart, because on such an exciting, beautiful day, like a wedding, nothing should overshadow the lovers. The most famous sign at the wedding is that the groom cannot see the bride’s wedding dress until the wedding day, but there are other interesting wedding signs for the groom to pay attention to:
- If the groom accidentally tripped over the threshold of the house where the bride lives, then signs say that another wedding will soon take place with loved ones.
- After redemption, the groom should kiss the bride only once, when she will give her a wedding bouquet. According to legends, this promises a long, happy life together.
- It is bad for future spouses to see each other before the end of the ransom.
- After the ransom procedure, when the young will leave the house, the groom should not look back.
- For family life to be rich, you need to put a gold coin in your shoes before the ransom ceremony and hold it until the end of the wedding. They say compliance with this belief brings money, wealth. But the coin should be in the groom’s right boot.
In the registry office
Before sending to the registry office, the bride and groom attach a pin to the clothes, preferably head down. The pin protects, protects from the evil eye, but it must be attached in an inconspicuous place, hidden from prying eyes. The bride can attach it to the hem of the dress, and hide the groom behind the boutonniere. It is believed that the bride can not see herself in a wedding dress in the mirror, and especially in a veil. And if the newlyweds eat the chocolate in half, their life will be just as sweet, enjoyable. Compliance with these rules can hardly be called a panacea for a happy life, but they can cheer up future spouses. The main thing is that a man should know several important wedding signs for the groom, upon arrival at the registry office:
- It is believed that if the groom stumbles at the entrance to the registry office or church, he doubts whether he made the right choice.
- It’s a bad omen to drop a wedding ring during a wedding.
- After the groom puts the ring on to the bride, they should not take the remaining empty box or saucer on which it lay. She can be taken by an unmarried bridesmaid to get married as soon as possible.
- After marriage or marriage, the husband and wife should look in the mirror at the same time - this will definitely bring good luck.
Another wedding omen: to keep the groom faithful in the future, the bride does not allow her friends to look in the same mirror with her - this will protect against betrayal. Parents meet young people from the registry office with bread and salt, and the newlyweds must bite off a piece. It is believed that one who has bitten off a larger piece will be the leader of the family. Signs are different: good, bad, but only those that you believe in with great power come true, therefore it’s worth wholeheartedly believing in the best, positive signs.
At the banquet
There are not so many wedding signs for the groom at the banquet. During a merry celebration, the groom needs to be near the bride, and most importantly, the newlyweds must not be allowed to stand between them, it promises discord and constant quarrels. Wine in glasses is sure to be drunk, because the remnants of wine symbolize tears. And so that the life of the new family was rich, the couple lived together, they must sit together on one bench during a banquet.
A young family will have many children if you add some chicken dishes to the festive table. To go to the festive banquet you need not a direct road, but to choose a more intricate path in order to confuse the evil spirits, and when approaching the banquet hall you need to beep aloud - to scare away evil spirits. The couple will live peacefully, in agreement, if they cut the cake together, first putting the pieces of the cake with the main picture for themselves, for mutual consent, understanding. The main thing is to stop looping during a banquet with all kinds of nonsense, and enjoy the celebration.
Signs related to the clothes and shoes of the groom
It would seem that the groom’s wedding clothes and shoes do not belong to the old customs or signs, but this is a false belief, since there are a considerable number of wedding signs associated with the groom’s clothes. Wedding signs for the groom need to know before the wedding day, so as not to be mistaken, choosing a suit and other details. Therefore, before buying a wedding outfit, the groom should familiarize themselves with folk signs in advance:
- The butterfly instead of a tie says that the groom cannot be faithful. Following the traditions, the groom needs to give preference to classic ties.
- The choice of a white suit, according to tradition, does not bode well, and the groom will soon be in trouble. A blue suit speaks of stinginess, which will cause problems in the relationship between spouses.
- To protect yourself from ill-wishers, angry looks, the groom needs to put an icon in his suit’s pocket and not get it until the end of the wedding ceremony.
- Gray and white shoes from the groom portend health problems, so choose shoes in dark colors.
Watch the video with the most popular wedding signs for grooms:
Signs for the bride and groom
In addition, there are many signs that are advised to comply with the bride, guests, groom, close relatives, not all of them are pleasant, positive, but their knowledge allows you to prevent any event. Sincere faith in the good, positive will certainly bear fruit, and such signs will come true. To make love long and passionate, there are several useful signs for future spouses:
- Rain, although a nasty phenomenon at a wedding, is a symbol of prosperity and well-being, such a sign will be a positive start to the birth of a new family.
- Before the ransom begins, the bride needs to cry a little - luckily.
- The bride should make several seams on the hem of the dress with blue threads to protect from the evil eye.
- The witness, as well as the witness must be unmarried, divorced couples can call trouble on the bride and groom.
- According to a popular wedding omen, if you drink celebratory champagne and wrap two bottles with a red ribbon, soon the newlyweds will celebrate the wedding anniversary and the birth of a child.
- Jewelry with pearl beads portends the bride's tears, it is worth abandoning such beauty in favor of a happy marriage.
Men are even more superstitious than women. Many of them try to adhere to all rules and traditions. But all signs, beliefs come true when you truly believe. With all your heart, approach positive, pleasant beliefs, but not neglecting bad wedding signs for the groom, and trying to avoid them, just in case.