- Where better to launch pigeons at a wedding?
- How to keep birds?
- How is the pigeon release ceremony?
- How much do pigeons cost for a wedding?
- Video: launch of wedding pigeons
- Wedding photo session with white doves
What could be more romantic than a wedding ceremony with pigeons? Each marriage is its own new story, the creation of a new family. All newlyweds want their special day to be special, and the guests invited to the wedding have long warmly recalled interesting contests, a fun feast, extraordinary traditions and ceremonies. The launch of snow-white birds perfectly conveys the solemn atmosphere of love, peace, family nest and will become a moment that will be remembered for a lifetime.
Where better to launch pigeons at a wedding?
There are no special recommendations where it is better to let out birds. Snow-white doves can be launched twice or even several times: before and after painting, after leaving the church, during a wedding walk in the park or before the start of a wedding banquet. The main thing is to choose the area from which it will be good to observe the flight of birds to you, the invitee and the camera operator. Then the memory in the form of photos and frames in the film about the wedding will remain for life.
Before the registry office
As a rule, on the wedding day, pigeons are released after the newlyweds leave the Wedding Palace, which is a symbol of a strong marriage, because a couple of doves live their whole lives. Sometimes snow-white handsome men are released before the official marriage process, which for both newlyweds symbolizes farewell to a single, free life.
In the park
Alternatively, you can launch pigeons in a picturesque park - this will achieve the maximum effect on wedding photos: when a romantic ceremony will frame a chic natural background. But then, you should choose an open area, for example, on the lawn or on the shores of a park lake. In a word, you should not be surrounded by trees, tall bushes and structures. Otherwise, you will not be able to observe the flight of magnificent birds, they will quickly hide behind trees or buildings.
How to keep birds?
The dove is a small and fragile bird, so many future couples are interested in how to hold them correctly. A completely natural question, given several potential troubles:
- The possibility of accidentally injuring birds, «gently» hugging. To protect yourself from such a force majeure event, keep the white handsome men firmly, but carefully.
- The probability of releasing pigeons ahead of time. Place the paws of the bird between your fingers, gently pressing the wings to the body. When releasing a dove, gently push it up or just unclench your fingers.
- The risk of missing a precious moment, so do not let go of pigeons right away, let the photographer take some exclusive shots.
How is the pigeon release ceremony?
Launching snow-white birds at the wedding is a very beautiful, touching wedding custom, known to the newlyweds in ancient times. But it is worth noting that a similar tradition of launching pigeons in our time has undergone some additions, and is expressed in two options:
- A pair of newlyweds simultaneously releases two pigeons as a sign of mutual love, fidelity to each other.
- In honor of the celebration of the marriage, the young people launch several white birds in the form of a live salute..
Some traditions are associated with this tradition at the wedding:
- Birds rise to the clouds easily and naturally - which means that the family life of the newlyweds will proceed in harmony, unanimity.
- Pigeons quickly soar upwards - so soon all the wishes of the young couple will come true.
- If the birds just released from the hands of young birds have not scattered, but flutter nearby, then the spouses will always be together.
- If a winged pair soars for a long time in heaven, then family ties will be eternal and strong..
- If the dove stained the bride’s wedding outfit, then the girl will live in love and prosperity.
It is believed that, according to certain movements of a snow-white couple in flight, you can guess the sex of the future baby and determine who will be in charge of the family. Before the pigeons rush up, colorful ribbons are tied to their paws (pink is the color of the bride, blue is the color of the groom).
- If a bird of a newly-made husband flies ahead of his wife’s dove for a long period of time, then the man will be the main in the family.
- If the groom’s dove took off first and overtook the bride’s dove, then the first-born will be a boy, if on the contrary, a girl will be born.
How much do pigeons cost for a wedding?
Given the joy, delight of the moment spent, the purchase of wedding pigeons will cost you inexpensively. Depending on the supplier of birds, their price category varies. You can order pigeons:
- In a professional pigeon house. In this case, you will have to go for the birds yourself, which may entail additional costs for the trip. The price varies from 1500 to 1700 rubles per pair.
- Near the registry office. This option will be the cheapest (from 700 to 1000 rubles), but it is worth considering that birds could feed earlier and during the flight they can stain wedding dresses.
- In a special agency or company for the organization and conduct of weddings. Then pigeons at the right time will be delivered to you by an employee of the agency. The cost of the service is from 1700 to 2000 rubles.
Video: launch of wedding pigeons
Snow-white doves at the wedding - the spectacle is incredibly beautiful and bewitching. It symbolizes family happiness, the pure love of the newlyweds. The custom of launching birds into heaven on the day of marriage has become widespread in any wedding season, but it is especially popular in the summer. Having ordered wedding pigeons for their celebration, newlyweds, as a rule, do not know how to handle them. If you also don’t know how to launch pigeons correctly, watch a short video:
Wedding photo session with white doves
In the life of a couple in love, a wedding is a long-awaited and significant event, therefore it is so important to make this solemn day unforgettable. An original wedding photo shoot with doves will help to add originality to the festive ceremony and keep touching moments forever. In just a few minutes, a professional photographer will have time to take some staged photos: the young ones anxiously cling to each other, gently holding the birdies in their hands, or the couple admires the beautiful doves, dropping their eyes and gently bowing their heads.