- What is a transformer dress
- Features and Benefits
- Options for transformer dresses
- Photo dresses transformers
Each bride thinks about her comfort at a wedding celebration, because she has a very busy day: a registry office, a walk with guests, evening dances and other events. The grandiose magnificent outfit looks beautiful, but deprives convenience, however you do not need to refuse such an option. A wedding dress-transformer will become a find for you, and many photos of various styles will help you choose the best model.
What is a transformer dress
A transformer wedding dress, as a rule, is a short outfit to which a fluffy skirt or train is attached using special hooks, snakes, clasps or buttons. It allows the bride to transform her decoration during the wedding - a voluminous skirt is removed after the wedding ceremony, exposing her legs, making it possible to feel freer.
Features and Benefits
A transformer dress has several significant advantages over an ordinary fluffy or short outfit:
- Practicality. A long outfit is ideal for painting spouses and a photo shoot, and after the official part with the help of a removable train, it will turn into an elegant cocktail dress for a banquet.
- Diversity. Such a wedding decoration will allow the bride to change her image during the holiday - guests will appreciate her creativity when the long hem falls, opening her slender legs. A.
- Saving. Girls do not have to buy two outfits to feel comfortable.
- Little tricks. If you want to have a wedding, but you don’t like a long skirt, a transformer dress will help to observe church traditions without losing the image. A.
Such a chic wedding model has its drawbacks:
- There is always a risk that someone will step on a skirt or on a long train, and reveal the secret of a transformer dress ahead of time.
- Transformers are only gaining popularity, so not every seamstress will take up sewing such a model. However, designers, following a new trend, create transformer dresses, so the bride has the opportunity to purchase one of them in salons. For example, the papilio brand produces good quality transformer wedding dresses.
Options for transformer dresses
Some transformer dresses include changes in the appearance of the bodice. It can be delicate chiffon and lace, which are removed, put on, or even the transformation of the top with the help of a lower skirt. You can find options with retractable straps.
Detachable train skirt
A light, airy skirt-train will make the queen of the bride at the celebration. She can hide a short skirt or open it, going back.
A la mermaid (a year)
The mermaid model will emphasize the feminine, slender figure of the bride, and the detachable lower skirt will make her feel comfortable after the ceremony. It should be remembered that this option is most suitable for brides with an ideal physique.
2 length options
Modern girls are increasingly abandoning the traditional classic models of wedding dresses, preferring short and comfortable. But many of them are planning a wedding ceremony in the church. In this case, a short length is not allowed. Providing 2 lengths, the transforming dress will be the perfect outfit.
Add-ons and Accessories
To look equally elegant in both versions of the transformer dress, you need to wisely approach the use of accessories. Shoes, jewelry, hair should be perfect for all its variations. Gloves should be carefully selected - with different lengths they will look different.
At the wedding celebration, the owners of the transformer dress will be able to show everyone their originality, and its convenience will allow them to feel free throughout the holiday.
Did you like the idea of a transformer dress? Tell us in the comments.
Photo dresses transformers