- Wedding Photography Places
- The most popular poses for shooting the bride and groom
- Beautiful winter photos of young
A wedding for each couple is a big event. So much of everything happens during the solemn day - a cheerful morning ransom, official registration of marriage in the registry office, a walk with the guests, and then a magnificent banquet with contests, games, dances. I want the day to go perfectly, and the memory of the event will forever remain in the wedding photos. In order to get an album from the wedding, which the newlyweds will fully like and for many years will be pleasing to the eye, the heroes of the occasion should find a professional photographer. He will bring their shooting ideas to life..
Wedding Photography Places
The choice of location for wedding photography depends on many factors - the preferences of the bride and groom, weather conditions, the style of the event, the availability of free time. Some couples can afford a long walk in front of the banquet, but sometimes the newlyweds have little time to take pictures next to the registry office before leaving. This moment must be considered and, if possible, carved out at least a few hours for a walk, during which the specialist will take photographs in a suitable place. Watch a great video from such a photo shoot.
If the spouses do not have much time, you need to discuss with the photographer the details of the shooting near the Wedding Palace: experiment in advance with the poses, take only the necessary props, make a plan for the desired pictures. This will save time and allow newlyweds to get more high-quality visual memories. If there are several free hours, the heroes of the occasion can safely look for an environment that seems ideal to them. For example, the river embankment, the old streets of the city, the central park or a memorial place for the newlyweds.
A popular option for wedding photography is the premises of estates, palaces, houses of culture. The rich decor of the halls, skillful sculpting on the walls and marble stairs will be an excellent backdrop for photographs of the newlyweds. The cosiness of wooden estates will look beautiful on holiday photos: newly-made spouses can star in a posh room, where everything is decorated with wood. It is not so important what the background of wedding photos will be, the main thing is love, which will be «look through» through all the photos of the newlyweds.
In the registry office
Even a professional photographer is a little worried before taking pictures in the registry office, because he has only a few moments. Here, the newlyweds stand in front of the marriage registrar, then exchange rings, a kiss occurs, relatives and friends congratulate them, champagne opens - all these events cannot be retaken, because the heroes of the occasion will not pose again by exchanging wedding accessories? The task of the wedding photographer is to make beautiful photos of these touching unique moments..
During a wedding walk
Shots from a wedding walk are usually touching and romantic - newlyweds have the opportunity to show imagination, embodying all their ideas regarding the desired pictures. A photo session can be classic and official, during which the newlyweds make beautiful solemn performances, can be cheerful and active, funny, romantic, daring, but even better if the newly-married spouses have wedding pictures of all types. To get perfect photos, the bride and groom must explain to the photographer exactly what result they want to achieve..
In the banquet hall during the celebration
During a gala banquet on the occasion of a wedding event, the photographer must show all his skill in order to shoot an interesting, funny, high-quality report from the scene. The specialist needs to capture the atmosphere that prevails at the holiday, if possible make portrait photographs of those present so that each guest receives a picture from the celebration. Be sure to remove contests, fun tasks and games that create a joyful atmosphere. The main highlight of the program should not be ignored - the first dance of the newly made spouses.
The most popular poses for shooting the bride and groom
This season, photos are popular where the heroes of the occasion look as much as possible. «alive» - they seemed to be taken off stealthily until they saw it. Pastel processing without bright contrast predominates, the postures are mostly natural. Photographers strive to show the individuality of each couple, its character. However, classic performances, which are useful for novice photographers, as well as newlyweds, who still can not pose, do not go out of fashion. Here are some examples of basic positions that will allow you to make beautiful photos, so to speak, a classic:
- Romantic pose. The couple gently hug each other, slightly touching their cheeks, the bride holds the bouquet turned to the camera, the eyes of both are focused on the photographer, a smile on their faces. This touching portrait production looks good at any photo shoot and will appeal to even the most demanding newlyweds. Another variation of it is a photograph from above..
- Touching production. Pose: the newlyweds touch their foreheads, bowing their heads and covering their eyes. A tender photograph will convey the closeness between the heroes of the occasion, tell about their feelings for each other. Her other popular variation is the groom kisses the newly-made spouse on the forehead.
- Shooting in the distance. To take wedding pictures as much as possible «alive», the photographer can take several frames, moving away from the bride and groom. The main thing is to choose a beautiful background at the back. In all photos it is important to ensure that the hands of the spouses do not «hanging out», were closer to the body and to each other (unless the plot provides otherwise), and the faces were visible.
- Photos from the back. To make perfect wedding shots from the back, you need to ask the newlyweds to straighten their shoulders and walk slowly. As a rule, frame shots are used for such shots so as not to miss a good moment. Another interesting situation - the heroes of the occasion are sitting with their backs to the photographer, kissing.
- Seated pose on the ground. Newlyweds relaxedly sitting on the grass, looking at the camera and smiling. This classic setting gives the photographer the opportunity to take cute, romantic photographs. The options for wedding shots with the fit are endless, trust a professional.
Photos of the bride and groom in the summer
Summer is a favorite time of the year for honeymooners around the world. At this time, they have a large number of options for organizing a wedding photo shoot. It can be a river bank, a steamboat, a green park, the central square of the city - all summer photos, especially when the sun shines brightly, are magnificent. Another great option is to go to a field with flowering plants. This place will help to create a unique romantic atmosphere of wedding pictures..
Beautiful winter photos of young
Despite the fact that mostly weddings are planned for the warm season, some newlyweds remarkably celebrate winter events. In addition, photos are obtained no less, and sometimes more interesting: the bride and groom will look great against the backdrop of snow and naked, «gray» landscape, if you pick up bright contrasting accessories.