What kind of wedding feast without wonderful comic toasts? It’s so much fun when the guests not only give presents, wish sincere words from the bottom of their hearts, but also humor and say toasts at every opportunity. A wedding is just the place where laughter, good banter on the main characters of the holiday are appropriate and create a relaxed, positive atmosphere..
Take advantage of various comic toasts to originally and wholeheartedly congratulate the newlyweds on their family's first birthday. Perhaps you will become the star of the evening, and you will be invited to participate in all kinds of fun contests with prizes. Add your share of positive comic wedding toast to the solemn atmosphere of the wedding. There are many interesting ideas that you can use to write your own congratulatory speech or toast..
Options for Short Comic Wedding Toasts
- Comic wedding toast with a joke from parents
- Dear children! Going on the path of adult family life, from us, as from parents, you probably expect parting words and wise advice. It’s direct, like that first-grader from a joke who returns home on September 1 and announces to his parents offended: «Why didn’t you warn me in advance that all this lingering bagpipe will last as long as ten years?»
- So we warn you, our dear children, that so solemnly begun on this day «bagpipes» will last your whole long life. Therefore, we will raise our full glasses so that your beautiful family song always sounds joyful, harmonious, with prosperity and love! Bitterly!
- Wedding toast with a comic parable
- Once a wanderer came to the Lord God to ask a question that had long been of interest to him: «Tell me, Lord! Why did you, when creating the beautiful half of humanity, make one single mistake: women came to our world insanely beautiful, but at the same time unbearably stupid?». To which the Lord answered him: «There is no error here, wanderer! Look: if they were smart, they could not love you, not quite wise men. Because for such a woman, a man must be perfect».
- The bridegroom present here is just such a perfect man for his bride, therefore I propose raising our glasses, for this kind young man without flaws! Bitterly!
- Funny wedding toast about mother-in-law
Once, two gorgeous male cheetahs majestically circumvented their forest possessions and unexpectedly stumbled upon a small house. Inside, they saw a huge cheetah skin neatly laid out on the floor by the fireplace. After what he saw, one cheetah was stunned to ask another: «What is this strange place and who lives in it?!» And the second, trembling with horror, answered: «Hurry to tear your paws out of here: my precious mother-in-law lives here!». This toast says that the mother-in-law took the right positions in advance, becoming loving, caring and simply wonderful for her son-in-law.
- Wedding toast in the form of an anecdote about spouse fidelity
Having celebrated a magnificent wedding and having spent all the guests, the newlyweds were left alone to continue the wedding in a more intimate setting. And here the newly-made husband, as if having caught himself, notifies his wife: «My love! I completely forgot to warn you about my little flaw: sometimes it happens that I suddenly start to get jealous without good reason».
To which the wife, showing her concern, replied: «Do not bother, love! You will never be jealous with me ... For no apparent reason ...». So let’s raise our wedding glasses with wine for the faithfulness and love of both spouses, so that jealousy never overshadows their happy family life! Bitterly!
- Wedding wish with wealth humor
We all know that life is a zebra with black and white stripes. And I would like to wish you such a life as a monophonic zebra in black. And keep in mind that such a life will consist of a chic black Mercedes of the latest release, which you will ride around the world; the abundance of black caviar on the table, as well as the southern coast of the beautiful Black Sea, where you will have a huge villa for relaxing on the weekend. Bitterly!
- Comic wedding toast about harmony in love
Growing up and gaining rich life experience, many of us are faced with different types of love. For example: a student form in which you know - with whom, you have - with what, but there is no suitable place. Another kind of love is lonely: in this case you have a place, a means, but no companion. The next view is unhappy love, during which there is both a place and a companion, but no means.
Another love - with a philosophical approach. This is when there is a place, a satellite, a means, but a philosophical question arises: in the name of what? Hence the theme for this wedding toast: the love of the young should be harmonious in all respects so that not a single component falls out, and there has always been a reason. Bitterly!
- A short wedding toast about a comic wish for wealth in the family
Congratulating the young on a wonderful wedding day, everyone wishes prosperity, prosperity and the like. However, no one says specifically what this very prosperity should personify and how it should look so that the young people know what they should have in abundance. So, I wish you that you always have in abundance such animals as a real mink in the closet (and not one), a huge «Jaguar» under the window of your house, a natural lion in bed at night and a modest little lamb who will pay meekly for all this. For your wealth, young! Bitterly!
Video: examples of comic wedding toasts
In order not to fall into the dirt during your congratulatory speech at the wedding, the best way is to prepare in advance by choosing or writing words for the wedding toast. The main condition for a beautiful wish is its concise content. To stock up on even more interesting ideas for comic wedding toasts, watch the video below with successful examples of congratulations to the newlyweds.
A wedding is a place where jokes, toasts and fun should flow like a river along with universal happiness and joy. Therefore, humor is always a win-win option that should be safely used as a good idea for a congratulatory speech. Additionally, on our website you will find good wedding toasts from parents, among which you can easily find the right words for the children on the day of their wedding.