- Tips on choosing the right bush rose
- What flowers to combine a rose in a bride's bouquet?
- Photo of beautiful wedding bouquets of spray roses
The bride takes a lot of time to prepare a wedding image. Every little thing needs to be taken into account: choose the perfect dress, choose comfortable shoes, find the appropriate accessories, and also order a festive bouquet. The flower arrangement for the celebration should reflect the nature of the bride, match her taste and harmonize with the outfit. For delicate, romantic girls who want to emphasize their exquisite beauty, a bouquet made up of spray roses is suitable.
Tips on choosing the right bush rose
Roses have been used as the main or additional element of the solemn bouquet for a long time, but only in the last century, breeders have bred a new, unusual variety of this plant - a bush rose. This rose differs from the classic flower growing on a long stalk in that it grows on a bush, as well as the presence of several small buds on one branch at once. Thanks to this unusual appearance, the plant looks more tender than an elegant, but at the same time strict garden rose, known for its large buds..
Due to its shape, exquisite bud, as well as sharp thorns, the rose is considered the queen of all colors. The plant is perfect for a classic celebration, where the bride will appear as a beautiful princess. However, you should not refuse a bouquet with spray roses to those girls who choose a simpler or thematic version of the celebration. Due to the fact that the flower goes well with other plants, and also has a rich color palette, florists for the hero of the occasion will be able to create a composition for any image.
A girl who is considering the look of a wedding bouquet needs to pay attention to several important elements:
- Symbols of the chosen plant, if the bride wants to talk about relations with the groom in the language of flowers.
- The color palette of the bouquet, which should be in harmony with the outfit.
- The shape of the flower arrangement. Her choice must be taken care of in advance if the hero of the occasion does not want to be content with what remains in the florists' reserves on the eve of the wedding.
When the future spouse decided that the main decoration of the solemn bouquet will be a spray rose, you need to think about what color of buds to choose. The rich variety of shades of spray roses allows the heroes of the occasion to find the most suitable flowers for combination with the dress. Also, the future wife should decide whether to invest a symbolic meaning in the choice of color scheme, because each color has its own meaning:
- The white color of a bush rose is pure, innocent love between spouses, light, wealth, peace and harmony in a future family.
- Bright red (but not too dark) - passion, passionate love between the groom and the bride, fidelity, admiration for each other.
- Pink - gentle, kind relationships that are built on endless trust in each other, care, fidelity.
- Orange talks about a fun, joyful couple who are going to live life together happily and actively.
- Yellow, according to ancient beliefs, symbolizes parting, but some nationalities consider it the color of joy, rebirth, the sun.
- Peach is a color that speaks of the modesty of the bride, her gratitude to her husband, the joy of the fact that they are together.
- The green color of roses in combination with a delicate wedding image will tell that the heroes of the occasion plan to live in abundance, but generously. This shade of flowers hints at the continuation of the genus.
The bride can use several flowers for a solemn bouquet to emphasize the features of her relationship with her future spouse. It will look good as a pastel flower arrangement, where there are different shades of roses, as well as a brighter accessory. It is advisable to choose no more than 3 tones for a bouquet, although an experienced florist is able to create a quality bouquet from more shades.
Size of flowers and bouquet
Shrub flower buds are usually small, but may have different shapes - with smooth or slightly «battered» petals, neat delicate buds or embossed structure. Consultants of the floristic salon will offer you possible options for buds, as well as tell you what type of bouquet will suit your wedding look. There are several of them:
- Classical. It is done using plants folded tightly to each other, creating the shape of a hemisphere. Suitable for a classic celebration.
- Cascading. It uses short or long branches of spray roses. The flowing flower arrangement can be a strict teardrop shape, sometimes takes the form of a waterfall or is asymmetrical, as if randomly arranged flowers.
- Biedermeier. One of the classic options for a wedding bouquet, where the branches of spray roses are inserted using rings. Made with portbuketnitsa.
- Spherical. The bride wears this accessory on her wrist. Shrub plants are fixed on a special basis, forming a bouquet-ball.
- Glamelia. When creating this composition, the bush petals are glued together to get one large bud.
- Bouquet coupling. This option is perfect for the winter season, when a girl wants to hide her hands in the heat. The clutch will hide the delicate fingers from the cold, and, decorated with flowers, will look great.
- Bouquet fan. An unusual solemn wedding attribute with spray roses in the form of a fan will surprise guests. It looks interesting, elegant, suitable for oriental themed or antique weddings..
Combination with the outfit of the bride
The festive bouquet should ideally harmonize with the wedding dress of the hero of the occasion, match the color scheme, shape. A few simple tips will help you choose the right type of beautiful wedding accessory. What points you need to pay attention to when choosing a festive attribute made of spray roses:
- Wedding fashion experts do not recommend choosing plants that will be the same color as the bride’s dress for the flower arrangement. White roses on a snow-white background are capable «get lost», lose your refined look. The culprit of the celebration can choose a more contrasting shade or use additional plant elements - green leaves, small contrasting flowers.
- If the future spouse chose a beige, peach or sand color of the dress, the worst option would be a bouquet with white spray roses. Beautiful accessory capable «to repay» a touch of wedding decoration, create a feeling «pollution» dresses.
- Bright colors should be handled carefully so as not to make the combination too vulgar and flashy. In the rest of the decoration, the heroes of the occasion should have the same shades.
- Red-haired girls are best suited for bouquets of orange color, blondes - soft pastel, pink tones, brunettes - bright pink and scarlet accessory options. It is necessary to select the color of plants based on their color type.
- If the dress contains such elements as beads, pearls, rhinestones, then the flower arrangement can also be decorated with them. The main thing is that the bouquet retains the overall style of the image of the bride.
What flowers to combine a rose in a bride's bouquet?
Due to its versatility, spray roses can be not only an independent part of a mono-bouquet, but also mixes wonderfully with other plants. Exotic orchids, touching eustomas, delicate irises, festive chrysanthemums, lush peonies look great with this flower. Also, various herbs, leaves are combined well with buds of spray roses. For themed weddings, the bouquet can be decorated with berries, twigs, fruits, cones. Watch in the video below how to create a bouquet for the bride with classic bush roses and callas:
Excellent compositions are obtained by combining representatives of different types of roses: bush and garden. This may be the combination of several types of bush roses or their harmonious use with garden plants. It will be interesting to look at a bouquet-gradient, in which a smooth transition is created from dark, saturated shades to lighter.
Arrangement of spray roses and alstroemeria
Alstroemeria or «peruvian lily» - This is a beautiful plant brought to Europe from South America by a biologist traveler. Alstroemeria with its flowers resembles a small copy of a lily; it looks exotic and at the same time gentle. The plant goes well with bush roses due to its inflorescences: on the stem of the alstroemeria there are several flowers at once, as is the case with rose buds. Such a tender combination will appeal to romantic girls who want to emphasize a touching wedding look.
Combination with chrysanthemums and irises
Chrysanthemums with delicate irises, used in the preparation of the bouquet with a bush rose, will become part of a truly original, lively composition. The rich color palette of these plants will help the hero of the occasion to make the image bright, extravagant, or vice versa - tender and sweet. Look at the photo below, what a bouquet looks like with correctly placed bright accents.
Bouquet of eustoma, garden roses and freesia
With bush roses, the eustoma will look great: its bud in shape resembles a rose flower, only with more fragile and smooth petals. Touching freesia, in turn, beautifully emphasizes the delicate combination of components of the flower arrangement. As a rule, bouquets using these colors are made in pastel colors to emphasize the romantic image of the bride..
Photo of beautiful wedding bouquets of spray roses
Choosing a bouquet for a special occasion, the bride will have to study many options for this wedding accessory. The future wife has the opportunity to experiment with spray roses, creating unusual bright combinations, special forms of the attribute. A photo selection of different bouquets will help you choose the right option for a flower arrangement.