- What you need to prepare for the wedding
- Stag organization
- Witness Duties on Wedding Day
- Help at a banquet
- Video toast from the witness
A wedding is a long-awaited event for which the groom and the bride carefully prepare. To register a marriage, it is necessary to invite witnesses to put their murals in the document, but their role does not end there. The duty of a witness at a wedding of young people is, first of all, help during the celebration. Test calls to motorcade drivers, check the status of the banquet hall, clarify the arrival time of important guests - all this becomes the responsibility of the witness.
What you need to prepare for the wedding
The witness will have to prepare in advance for the celebration so that the appointed day goes perfectly. List of things that a witness should prepare before the wedding:
- Wedding day plan. The preparation of such a plan lies with the heroes of the occasion, but it is the duty of the witness to fulfill all points of the event. During the wedding, the bride and groom should feel like real kings of celebration, so meeting guests, time guides and many other things become a witness's concern.
- Order a tuple. Often the newlyweds themselves are engaged in ordering cars for the wedding, but the future spouse has so many things that this responsibility passes to the witness. In addition, it will be necessary to remind all drivers of the jewelry already prepared by the bride and her friends.
- Good mood. It is believed that a wedding is an exciting event only for a woman, but men are no less nervous. In the morning, the witness should meet with the groom, help him calm down, get dressed, give a charge of vivacity and positive, so that the festive day does not become a nervous test.
- Sobriety of the mind. Surely the future spouse made a choice in favor of a friend who would not let you down, but the witness himself should remember that sobriety is one of his main duties. To become a truly good helper, you need to think clearly. Wedding guests generally try to give their faithful friend as strong a drink as possible; the witness should take it as a rule to drink quite a bit.
- Cushion for rings, champagne and glasses. This is the necessary requisite for registering marriage in the registry office.
- Black or dark suit, white shirt. The ceremonial costume of the witness is an obligatory part of the event. He will often flicker on wedding photos next to the newlyweds, so the look of a friend of the groom should be appropriate. Well, if the shade of the outfit will look harmoniously with the festive costume of the hero of the occasion.
In addition to all kinds of worries during the wedding, the duty of a witness is to prepare on the eve a cheerful, bright, memorable bachelor party. This event symbolizes the farewell of the future spouse to a single life, so all participants need to break away properly. Before starting to think over the program, it is nevertheless worth hinting to ask the fiancé, which bachelor party he would prefer. Perhaps the hero of the occasion wants to spend time calmly: over a glass of beer in the company of friends.
Usually, the organization and scenario of the event is kept secret from the groom, but the witness should think three times whether the future spouse will be glad to the invitation of the stripper, if he did not ask about it. In the case of such a pastime, a friend of a fiancé should consider to hide a similar program from the bride, who is unlikely to be delighted with such an idea. You should not invite her close friends, girlfriends, and even more so - do memorable incriminating photos.
Surely the bachelor party participants will drink a lot. Even if the witness preferred such a spicy event, like an evening in a strip bar, he should not get too drunk. On the contrary: a friend of the groom should let the hero of the occasion rest well, but at the same time his duty is to ensure that he does not do stupid things and does not commit acts that he will regret. You need to organize a bachelor party a week before the official celebration, so that the bridegroom does not suffer a hangover on the wedding day.
Witness Duties on Wedding Day
During the event, a friend of the groom will have a lot to do. The main responsibilities of a witness at a wedding:
- Early in the morning to come to the future spouse, help him get together, take passports, make sure that he does not forget anything. If necessary, the witness should reassure the worried narrowed.
- Then there is a trip to the bride's house. The witness must warn the groom in advance that the bridesmaids must have prepared several contests for the ransom, but there is nothing to worry about: they will manage together.
- During the ransom, the witness probably does not go unnoticed by the girls who organized the ransom, helping the betrothed to go through contests. Also, the groom’s friend is responsible for the ransom items - he carries bottles of alcohol, sweets, gifts to girlfriends, pays money as a reward.
- If the event takes place without a ransom, the assistant of the future spouse takes him to the registry office - men must arrive 20-30 minutes before the main character of the holiday arrives. Before the ceremony, the hero of the occasion gives passports to the registrar for stamping, once again checks for rings, makes champagne. Signs during the ceremony, if required.
- When registration is over, it is the duty of the witness to be the first to congratulate the husband and wife, open the bottles of champagne, pour the drink into the glasses, say a beautiful toast. The man also has to look after the witness - open the doors in front of her, help get out of the car.
- If the wedding passes, the witness holds a crown over the head of the future spouse.
- Before everyone was seated in cars, a man checks the route, checks against time.
Help at a banquet
During the festive banquet, the witness must always be with their spouses to help them receive gifts from guests, solve unexpected situations, and sometimes even take on the responsibilities of the host. At small weddings, newlyweds can do without a professional presenter, but then the main hero of the celebration becomes the main hero of the celebration.
Wedding toasts from a witness should be funny, sometimes humorous, solemn and touching. The man will announce the first dance of the couple, give a word of congratulations to parents and guests. It will be good if the witness takes part in all kinds of games, contests, competitions of the holiday.
Video toast from the witness
To summarize: what should a witness do at a wedding? During the celebration, a man becomes a real support for the main characters of the holiday. Being attentive, responsible and punctual, it is the key to the peace of a newly made husband and wife. The success and organization of the event depend on what the witness does at the wedding. Watch a beautiful video of congratulations from a best friend witness:
In order to adequately fulfill the duties of a witness at a wedding, a man must remember that the role played by him to a large extent provides the heroes of the occasion with a good mood. Friend of the groom should be collected, confident and cheerful - these qualities will help to make the holiday an unforgettable event for both guests and young spouses..