- Wedding Table Tips
- DIY workshop for decorating a table
- Photo of the originally decorated table of the bride and groom
Festive table – This is an important attribute of the informal part of the wedding. And the general impression of the invited guests depends on how it will be decorated, and this applies not only to the abundance of original dishes. During wedding preparations, special attention should be paid to the decor of the wedding table. Here it is necessary to take into account the general style of the wedding, floral design, table layout. You can turn to professionals on this matter or do your own decor. For this, some tips that you will find later will come in handy..
Wedding Table Tips
When you design a banquet table, it is important to adhere to certain rules. They exist in order not to overload the external decor with unnecessary elements. A lot of details should be taken into account: starting from the color of the tablecloth on the tables, and ending with the ideal serving of appliances, the location of the seating cards for guests. When decorating a holiday banquet, use various types of decoration: fabrics, balloons, floristry. Here are a few tips to help you get your wedding table done..
Textiles will help you create an excellent surroundings and transform any, even the most nondescript design of the room. To create a festive and pompous atmosphere at the celebration, use beautiful fabrics of a certain color scheme that matches the general concept of the wedding. Check out the recommendations to help you beautifully decorate your banquet table with your own hands using drapery textiles:
- Tablecloth. According to wedding traditions, this decoration should be white, as a symbol of purity and solemnity of the event. However, if you follow a certain color scheme, then it can be one of the shades of the wedding color palette.
- Material for the decor. The bridal table will attract the attention of many guests throughout the evening. Therefore, it is necessary to focus on it, highlighting the general interior of the banquet hall. Use sumptuous chiffon, tulle, silk or rayon to drape the sides of the table with a fabric skirt. And if you are interested in marine style, then the same «skirt» shape with wavy pieces of pleated fabric (this will give you an imitation of sea waves).
- Textile napkins. Pay attention to such little things as serving napkins for each guest. They must match the color scheme of the details in the overall wedding decoration..
- Decor of candles and glasses. Will originally look like a wedding table decor – candles and glasses draped in fabric skirts of the appropriate color for the wedding.
Natural flowers – The most beautiful attribute of wedding decoration of banquet tables. When deciding to use floral arrangements in your decor, don't be afraid to combine all kinds of floristic techniques using different colors, accessories, etc. Next you will find interesting options on how to decorate the festive tables of the newlyweds and guests with floral arrangements:
- Traditionally focus on the wedding table of the newlyweds. Decorate the central part with a large bouquet of flowers, which will fall to the very floor from the surface. The style of this composition should match the design of the bride’s bouquet. If laces, ribbons and beads are used for decoration in its attribute, then the desktop composition should also look, given the variety of the colors themselves.
- Do not forget to decorate tables for invited guests with fresh flowers that will correspond to the general style of the wedding. The main thing is that the bouquets are not too bulky and tall, each guest should freely look in any direction. Songs with daisies, lilies or multi-colored gerberas will look romantic.
- If the wedding celebration coincided with the New Year holidays, then the actual details in the banquet floristics will be cones, spruce branches, mistletoe.
- Make sure that the flowers decorating the holiday tables do not have too sharp aroma – it can interrupt the smell of food and discourage guests.
If the budget of your wedding is not so large as to spend extra money on rich decoration of fabrics and fresh flowers, it is quite appropriate to replace all this with balloons. This design of the wedding table will be no worse than other types of decor. Thanks to the balls, you can likewise follow the general style of the wedding using the appropriate color scheme. A few relevant tips to help you tastefully decorate your banquet with balloons:
- Choose several matching colors for balloons, arrange a background behind the backs of young ones, for example, an arch with two hearts.
- You can colorfully arrange a bridal table around the edge, with two colors of balloons in several rows.
- Instead of a large flower bouquet on the festive table of the newlyweds, use two white swans from the balls.
- Use the decoration of the wedding hall with balloons that are filled with helium. You can let them go to the ceiling, leaving long wavy «legs» almost to the floor or tied to candlesticks or bottles standing on tables. Some elements from balloons, for example, columns, huge flowerpots or life-size puppets will look great in the interior of the hall.
DIY workshop for decorating a table
Fresh flowers are always the ideal decor for wedding banquet tables, so the theme of the next master class will be devoted to floral arrangements using autumn themes in pumpkin pots. Such an original bouquet is able to add brightness and originality to any wedding celebration. So let's get started:
- Small pumpkin.
- Fresh flowers (a wonderful option for the autumn season – these are bright red gerberas of several shades).
- Special floristic foam, which is available in any flower shop.
- Water and a knife to create the necessary shape of a pumpkin pot.
- It is necessary to prepare floristic foam in advance, filling it with a generous amount of water. This is necessary so that the flowers retain their freshness for a long time on the festive table.
- Using a knife, carefully remove the inside of the pumpkin. Do it so that you get a pot with the right round hole.
- Lay out floral foam inside an empty pumpkin. It will be better if the foam is divided into smaller parts, so that it is then carefully inserted into the pumpkin.
- Then you can start filling the resulting pot with flowers. Trim the stems of the required length. Be careful when cutting flowers, so that in the end to give the bouquet the correct shape of the ball. Use green leaves to blend harmoniously. The decor for the banquet table is ready!
The result of a pumpkin flower arrangement will surely delight you with its beauty, originality and racyness. Use this idea to elegantly decorate the wedding tables of guests and honeymooners by placing flower pots in the center. Such an unforgettable style and creative idea will make anyone who is lucky enough to see this sight admire.
Photo of the originally decorated table of the bride and groom
Table bride and groom – The main area of the banquet hall. This attribute of a wedding celebration should be decorated in a special way and attract all the attention of any invited guest. In this regard, there are many impressive ideas that make more than once admire. And to get additional inspiration for a flight of fancy, check out the ready-made options for a beautifully decorated table for the newlyweds by looking at the photo below: