- The advantages of paper decor at the wedding
- Do-it-yourself paper wedding decor options
- Paper Flowers Lesson
- Photo selection of paper decorations for a wedding
The idea of decorating a wedding with paper decor comes to the newlyweds when they plan to achieve an elegant and romantic design, while saving on the design of a banquet hall. Using paper pompons of various sizes, lanterns soaring under the ceiling to decorate the wedding, the newlyweds will be able to get a unique and extraordinary design for their celebration.
The advantages of paper decor at the wedding
In preparation for the long-awaited celebration, the newlyweds pay special attention to the decor of the institution in which the banquet will take place. The decorated hall creates a festive atmosphere, turning an ordinary room into a romantic and magical place. Modern trends in the wedding industry offer a decor of paper. This material allows you to create extraordinary, luxurious and beautiful things. If you use paper decorations for your wedding decor, you can be sure of an individual and unique design that has several advantages:
- Paper is considered a budget material for creating holiday decorations..
- You can make such a design yourself even without prior preparation..
- With the help of volumetric decorations made of paper, you can hide the imperfections of the room.
- If you make flowers from paper, then you can not worry that they will lose their appearance. This decor is made for any wedding, regardless of the season.
- Created design does not require special care.
- Paper decor details are perfectly matched to the color scheme and style of your wedding.
- The design looks airy and light..
Do-it-yourself paper wedding decor options
If you adhere to fashionable wedding trends, and plan to arrange a celebration with a twist, then you need to use paper pompons, lanterns, garlands, origami cranes to decorate the hall. Such decorations are easy to make at home, without the help of professional florists and decorators. As a result, you will have individual and stylish jewelry, created manually, especially for your celebration.
Pompons and flashlights
To decorate the arch, chairs or walls of the banquet hall, a young couple uses flashlights. This design will be a great attribute for a wedding photo shoot. Flashlights can be combined into long luminous garlands and hung under the ceiling, creating the effect of a starry sky. If you plan to diversify a monophonic hall with bright decorations, then choose colorful flashlights that will not go unnoticed by guests.
A budget option for decorating a wedding is pompons. Fluffy and airy decorations will make the wedding celebration stylish and beautiful. With the help of pompons, the newlyweds will be able to decorate the ceiling, arch, walls, columns of the banquet hall. Decorations can be placed alone or assembled in a large panel, which will become an ornament for the background of the table of the bride and groom.
The color scheme of pompons depends on the chosen shade of the wedding. You can combine turquoise with white or make the decor completely red. Having spent 5 minutes of free time, you will receive an original decoration for the upcoming celebration. For the manufacture of pompons use corrugated, crepe or tissue paper. It is also necessary to prepare scissors and wire. Step-by-step instructions will help you make an original and neat pompom:
- Take paper and cut into several pieces in A-4 format. As a result, you will get a pompom with a diameter of approximately 30 cm. If you plan to create a smaller decoration, then the paper must be cut into pieces of 20x20 cm.
- Then put the sheets of paper in front of you and fold them into an accordion. The fold of each side should be 2 cm.
- The resulting accordion must be fixed in the center with a wire.
- If you want a pompom with round edges, then the folded ends of the accordion need to be cut in a semicircle.
- Then gently straighten the edges of the accordion, forming a spherical pompom.
- If you plan to hang the finished jewelry on the ceiling, then attach the satin ribbon of the desired length to the middle.
According to Japanese tradition, the presence of wedding decorations in the form of origami cranes symbolizes well-being and a happy life for a new family. Therefore, the newlyweds are recommended to create a similar decor from paper. Making ornaments for a wedding using the origami technique, you are guaranteed to get a special design that all guests present will positively appreciate. To create cranes, you will need a minimum of financial costs for the acquisition of the necessary materials and a little free time for creativity.
Origami made is collected in a long garland and hung in the photo zone for guests or on the columns of the banquet hall. If the wedding is organized in nature, then cranes decorate the venue of the ceremony, an arch, a tent or place on the lower branches of trees. The newlyweds can also use the received garlands for a thematic wedding photo shoot.
In order to notify guests of the upcoming celebration, the newlyweds must carry out wedding invitations. A holiday postcard should be made in the same style as the decorations of the banquet hall. If you prefer original options for invitations, then it is worth using voluminous paper flowers, ribbons, and beads in the decor. After receiving such a card, guests will be intrigued by the upcoming wedding.
Corrugated Paper Garlands
If your wedding is planned in an inexpensive banquet hall, paper garlands will help to diversify the interior. With the help of such decorations, nondescript arches, columns, windows are transformed according to the theme of the celebration. Corrugated paper can easily be curled, glued and other manipulations, so you can make jewelry yourself. To create a wedding masterpiece on your own, follow these instructions:
- For one garland, you need to cut 10 circles, 5 butterflies, 20 hearts. The size, color and shape of these blanks depends on your imagination and preferences.
- Then take a long fishing line or ribbon and combine all the components into one garland.
- Decorate the guest tables or the walls of the banquet hall with the finished decoration.
Paper Flowers Lesson
Modern newlyweds are trying to replace the traditional decoration with fresh flowers in paper decor. Using this extraordinary approach, young couples will be able to get unique wedding decorations. If you plan to make your own decor for the upcoming celebration, then flowers for the wedding from paper will be an excellent addition to the festive decoration. With the help of made flowers you can diversify the usual room with magnificent compositions.