- How to organize a wedding in the Dominican Republic?
- Where to hold a wedding ceremony in the Dominican Republic?
- Dominican Republic Wedding Scenario
- How much is the wedding ceremony in the Dominican Republic?
- Video: holding a wedding ceremony in the Dominican Republic
- Photos of weddings held in the Dominican Republic
Dominican Republic is one of the most exotic and romantic corners of the world, which is located on the rich Caribbean islands wildlife. It’s a pleasure to visit this republic for the purpose of relaxation, but it’s even more fortunate to have your dream wedding here. Just imagine how fabulous the wedding ceremony will be if it is organized on some beautiful beach of this warm country. The impossible becomes reality when you carefully think through every detail and go to your goal. It is curious how real such a wedding ceremony is ...
How to organize a wedding in the Dominican Republic?
The organization of this wedding has now become more accessible to that segment of the population, which is not used to swimming in luxury, but loves something interesting and extraordinary. If you decide to celebrate your wedding day in the Dominican Republic, you will be provided with an unforgettable experience and delight. There is always a choice of wedding that you want: formal or symbolic, classical or Hawaiian, with guests or together. Everything else is a matter of taste and preference..
Today's tour operators offer you a diverse program for any budget dedicated to the wedding ceremony in this exotic country:
- Caribbean-style visiting ceremony on the beach of a wild island;
- marriage in the original church of the Dominican Republic;
- a feast for a large number of people among the blossoming palm trees near the ocean or on a yacht.
Where to hold a wedding ceremony in the Dominican Republic?
The Dominican Republic has a huge variety of scenic spots where it is possible to hold a wedding ceremony. Almost all the hotels located here offer professional services for a beautiful wedding right on their territory. Your choice is always taken into account, so it will not be superfluous to familiarize yourself with the offers and possible places for an exotic wedding on the Dominican Islands.
On macau beach
For those who are madly in love with exoticism, energetic and cheerful, the best choice is the Dominican wedding on the beach of Macau. Such a package is offered to a couple who prefers simplicity and brightness at the same time. On the beautiful long coastline of Macau, you will get a truly distinctive unforgettable dream wedding. Here it is possible to arrange an ideal photo shoot of the newlyweds among the ocean, rocks, fishing boats. Here is a detailed description of how the Dominican wedding takes place:
- By the agreed time, the car is delivered to where you are. He will take you to the beach where the wedding ceremony will be held..
- On the shores of the Atlantic Ocean you will find a brightly decorated arch, next to which there will be a presenter, as well as cold champagne on a table.
- The bride will be given a wedding bouquet of bright Hawaiian flowers, and the groom will be given the same boutonniere.
- The wedding ceremony is held in Russian to any music that you pick in advance.
- By giving mutual consent to each other, you sign a design certificate of marriage, which will remain with you for a long memory (if this is a symbolic wedding ceremony in the Dominican Republic).
- The Macau package includes a delicious wedding cake, an abundant buffet for the agreed number of people and a bar.
- Next, a professional photographer works with you to help you create colorful wedding photos on Macau beach..
On the island of Saona
The largest island of the republic, which is famous for being the national reserve of the Dominican Republic, is Saona. For local residents this is a historical place, because it was opened by the famous Christopher Columbus himself. There are many beautiful beaches covered with white sand, which is washed by the endless waves of the azure ocean. You will be shocked by the views and landscapes that will be seen on the Dominican island of Saona. And your ceremony will be organized as follows:
- A car is delivered to the place of residence in the morning, which can deliver the bride to the beauty salon. Here she will be waiting for a master who knows Russian.
- Then the newlyweds are taken to Bayaba, from where they will comfortably go by sea to the beach of the Dominican island of Saona prepared for the wedding ceremony (the journey will take about an hour and a half).
- The bride and groom arrive at a private indoor beach for a photo shoot called «Love story».
- Next, a wedding ceremony is held with all the attendant details. An opportunity to eat at the buffet: grilled lobsters or other Dominican dishes.
- To consolidate the positive impressions of the wedding, the newlyweds are invited to swim in the Caribbean. You might choose diving to see real starfish and coral reefs..
At Cap Cana Beach
If a young couple prefers a more solemn Dominican wedding, with all the appropriate attributes, then Cap Cana is the best place. Here you will have a secluded atmosphere where you can place guests invited to the wedding, a restaurant with professional service, and maximum comfort. The wedding ceremony will be organized in such a way that you get as much pleasure from the holiday as possible, being in the heavenly corner of the Dominican Republic with people dear to your heart. Waiting for you at Cap Cana Beach:
- Quick organized transfer with comfort.
- Exclusive accommodation on a private Dominican Republic private beach.
- Half day beach reserve.
- A picturesque area that opens to the eye where two pools converge: the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean.
- Wedding ceremony in Russian by the water with a buffet.
- Diverse photo shoot.
On the beach of Juanillo Beach
Another great place to host an unforgettable Dominican wedding is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, Juanillo Beach. Here, the newlyweds have an incomparable opportunity to enjoy each other at such a special moment, a wedding day among the wild Caribbean nature. If you choose a beautiful Dominican wedding with a ceremony here, you will find:
- Transfer with comfortable conditions to the wedding venue.
- Arch of fresh flowers or a heart of shells to choose from.
- Chilled champagne and a small buffet.
- Holding a ceremony for a Russian-speaking presenter to beautiful music.
- Original certificate of marriage.
- Professional photo session among the exotic nature of the Dominican island Juanillo Beach.
Dominican Republic Wedding Scenario
- Morning. The beautiful bride is picked up by a luxury executive car from the hotel and delivered to the fabulous Dominican beach. Here, at the ceremonial wedding arch, a groom with a beautiful Hawaiian bouquet is already waiting for her. His outfit is traditional: white trousers and a shirt, however his legs are tightened up, there are no shoes on his legs.
- Day wedding ceremony on a sandy beach. The girl steps on a long carpet that leads her to her lover. He joyfully meets the bride, presents a wedding bouquet, and the two of them become the face of the registrar.
- Dear newlyweds! At this moment you join your hearts, which will beat in unison the rest of your future wonderful life together. This beautiful paradise of the Dominican Republic will serve you as a talisman in the coming family destiny so that it is filled with happiness, family successes and joys, mutual love and understanding. I invite you to take pens and certify the formation of a new cell in society..
The newlyweds come to the ceremony of the master, who gives them a certificate of marriage to sign.
- Now, when there is no turning back (playfully), I propose to fasten this event with a sweet kiss and drink cool champagne.
Guests scream «Bitterly», bride and groom kiss.
- Banquet. A beautifully decorated Dominican wedding buffet is set right by the sea. Guests with a newly-married couple celebrate an accomplished event, have fun with music, enjoy exotic nature..
- PHOTOSESSION. While the guests have a pleasant time on a walk by the sea, the newlyweds take pictures against the backdrop of the beautiful Dominican nature.
- Epilogue. The end of the Dominican wedding is celebrated by a meeting of the unusual beauty of a Hawaiian sunset setting in the sun.
How much is the wedding ceremony in the Dominican Republic?
The Dominican Republic is rich not only with its original beaches, exotic nature and hot sun, there are many high-quality hotels here that allow you to spend an unforgettable vacation on a budget. However, for tourists of our countries such a trip is not always affordable because of expensive air travel. If you still decide to organize your own wedding in this paradise of the world, it will not hurt you to find out in advance what are the prices for services in the field of wedding ceremony.
Symbolic ceremony prices
An unofficial event during which lovers can impromptuly marry in the Dominican style is a symbolic wedding ceremony. Many go to the Dominican Republic and hold a ceremony by the Caribbean, already being in status «married», officially received it on the eve of the registry office of his country. So they celebrate their honeymoon. This type of Dominican wedding will have a more symbolic character, but it will be no less fun, enthusiastic and will bring many pleasant emotions with unforgettable memories. The prices for such a wedding:
- A wedding ceremony amid the exotic nature of the Dominican Republic Macau island will cost around $ 1200.
- To get married in the territory of the Saon Nature Reserve, it will be necessary to meet a total of about $ 1900.
- If you are hosting a Dominican symbolic wedding ceremony at the Cap Cana coastline, such a pleasure will cost you approximately $ 1300.
- Well, a symbolic wedding on the beach of the Dominican Republic Juanillo Beach will cost about $ 1,500.
Formal ceremony cost
In the Dominican Republic, it is possible to hold an official wedding ceremony. A marriage certificate obtained after the announcement of the status of husband and wife in this country will be just as legal at home. It is issued to the newlyweds exclusively in Spanish, so upon arrival home you will have to make a translation and notarize it. The Dominican Republic has its own requirements, according to which you must submit the following documents in advance for formal marriage:
- Translated into Spanish birth certificates of both newlyweds. They will then need to be certified by a notary of their country.
- A statement made by a notary of the newlyweds and translated into Spanish. It should indicate that the couple had not been officially married before..
- Copies of passports for traveling abroad in color printing.
The official wedding ceremony in the territory of the Dominican Republic will cost you $ 1390. This is an additional fee that will need to be put on top of the cost of the ceremony you have chosen anywhere in the Dominican Republic (for example, Macau Beach with an exit ceremony, Cap Cana, Saona or Juanillo Beach). This additional cost includes:
- Services of a tour operator for paperwork in the Dominican Republic.
- Legal advice on registration of marriage documents.
- Delivery of the Dominican Republic state registrar to the venue of the wedding ceremony.
- National tax.
- The procedure for legalizing a marriage certificate.
- Sending a ready-made official certificate with a stamp from the territory of the Dominican Republic to your home (about two weeks) or handing it directly to your hands if the newlyweds remain on a 10-day vacation in the country.
Video: holding a wedding ceremony in the Dominican Republic
The idea of celebrating your own wedding on the exotic islands of the Dominican Republic will be your ideal wedding option. Check out the video below for a beautiful wedding ceremony on one of the picturesque islands in the Dominican Republic. You can learn a lot of interesting things and experience the wonderful experience of the couple, which is captured in the video. You might want to bring something of your own to such a wedding, and leave something as it is.
Photos of weddings held in the Dominican Republic
To keep the memorable day of the wedding ceremony in an exotic country fresh in your memories even after 10 years, you should definitely take care of a good photo shoot. She will be distinguished by chic shots against the background of the unusual nature of the Dominican Republic, the azure ocean with fishing schooners, beautiful yachts, white sand and palm trees. To see how it will look in the end, look at interesting wedding photos captured in this wonderful country full of paradise pleasure and romance..