- How to make a treasury for a wedding with your own hands
- Video: how to make your own wedding treasury
The time has gone when, as a congratulation on the day of the wedding, among the gifts 3 teapots or 5 chandeliers were found. Giving money is becoming a tradition, so many young people prepare their own treasury for a wedding. It is practical and aesthetically pleasing. Understand how to make the original attribute of the house, spending a little time.
How to make a treasury for a wedding with your own hands
Preparing for the wedding is a troublesome, exciting event. With all the fuss, brides often prefer to think over some little things on their own, for example, the treasury for a wedding day. Possible options for making crafts depend on:
The treasury is a modern attribute of a wedding party. In fact, this is a one-time thing, but after the event it is used under memorable little things, so this craft must be made of high quality (from thick cardboard or an old box). If long-term storage does not matter, then you can take designer cardboard of lower density (200-250 grams / m2). The form and size of the treasury for money depends on opportunities, imagination and the availability of free time. Such a product may look like:
The style of the product is festive. The treasury is decorated with ribbons, guipure, lace or beads, rhinestones, beautiful overhead little things and stickers remaining from things. Flowers can be made from ribbons and paper yourself. The treasury should not be artsy, overloaded with details. Think of the product so that it fits into the overall style and concept of the holiday. Engage your friends and relatives to design. Explore the workshops below to create an original attribute for your wedding..
A family bank for a wedding should be reliable. To do this, prepare the following materials:
- old packaging from under glasses or glasses;
- beautiful wallpaper;
- decorations, ribbons, bows.
You will need tools:
- scissors, clerical knife;
- construction tape or PVA glue;
- hot glue gun;
The main stages of manufacturing a wedding treasury:
- Draw a box according to the scheme, rounding the sides, cut.
- Cut the front part at the end points of the side arches, do not touch the back.
- Glue the cover over the slices with tape, cut off the excess from the top cover.
- On the cover, cut a hole along the length of the money envelope.
- Wallpaper on the outside and inside. Try to leave seams on the back and bottom of the chest.
- Decorate the glued box with hand-made decorations, colored fabric and silk ribbons with a glue gun.
Chest for money
Do-it-yourself wedding treasury can take the form of a chest. To open a chest for money, use the tools from the past master class. To materials for decorating buy:
- a sheet of beautiful cardboard (white, glossy, pearl, color) 70x100 cm in size;
- glue «Moment» (it’s easier for them to glue glossy paper).
Step-by-step master class:
- Transfer the selected scheme first to a newspaper or special paper.
- Transfer the pattern to the base sheet (end side) with bonding allowances. Do not forget about the hole for money.
- Cut, bend along the main lines and glue the product.
- Decorate the treasury with braid, flowers, rhinestones of a gentle tone.
- Decor options can be spied on the Internet or use your imagination.
Casket for money for a wedding
Less often than a chest or a box, the treasury for money for a wedding with your own hands looks like a casket. Such a product differs from a chest with a removable lid and a cubic shape. It is more difficult to make heart-shaped boxes, round, cylindrical or oval. Here is a detailed instruction for the manufacture of a wedding treasury box:
- Prepare the foundation. A shoe box with a removable lid is a good fit..
- Paste the inside of the box with white paper.
- Take a silk cloth. The size should correspond to the bottom and side parts, taking into account allowances for bending into the inner part.
- Glue the ends of the fabric with a pistol making characteristic folds, as if wrapping a box.
- Hide the slices under the decorative tape, also gluing with a gun.
- On the lid, make a cut like on a piggy bank, pasting the product with self-adhesive paper in the tone of a fabric or a contrasting color.
- Decorate the resulting wedding box.
DIY money box for a wedding
How is the wedding treasury done with a do-it-yourself box? The retractable model is a bit more complicated, but no less interesting. The main stages of manufacturing:
- Make a pattern of the right size according to the principle «matchbox». To do this, lay out the boxes and proportionally increase the size on the pattern.
- Transfer parts onto thick cardboard.
- Glue the sides with stationery tape.
- Before decorating, glue the box with self-adhesive paper and attach a beautiful ribbon as a handle (for easy extension).
Wedding treasury house
If you don’t like the treasury in the form of an ordinary box or box, try to make a house for the wedding money with your own hands. To manufacture the product, use the following instructions:
- Find a suitable pattern or create one yourself.
- Glue all the details. Make the roof folding. Using paper tape, connect it to the house body, backing off 2 mm for flexibility.
- To prevent the roof from fully reclining, glue the stop tape to the edge.
- Cut the details of the house from beautiful paper: windows, doors. You can insert photos of future spouses in the window.
- Decorate the item with cute little things repeating the exterior of the house, wedding ribbons, beads or pieces of fabric.