If you look back, you can safely say that men's fashion clothes have always existed, and first of all, fashion for men's suits. He was always in demand as clothes for the groom. These are the requirements of etiquette - to be elegant and stylish on a solemn wedding day. What can be said about today's fashionable men's suit? First of all, the general lines, the silhouette is a characteristic, defining feature that distinguishes a fashionable suit. The groom is offered all the same triples and deuces, tailcoats and tuxedos, frock coats and business cards.
Three piece suit
It has always been and remains the most popular and affordable costume. Single-breasted jacket of a fitted silhouette. The vest is usually made of the same fabric as the jacket, but the back is made of finer material. At the back is a strap that adjusts the waistcoat. Trousers without folds in front, not wide, without lapels, with a pocket that we used to see on jeans. A white shirt is a must-have for the groom. However, you can choose a shirt to match the bride’s wedding dress. Tie - made of rayon, in harmony with a shirt, suit. Wedding shoes should be quite conservative - plain black shoes of good quality.
Tailcoat is suitable for a magnificent wedding.
Then the bride should be in a luxurious dress with a train, and you must certainly get married. The tailcoat jacket is short in front, and in the back it has narrow tails. They must wear a white vest and a special tailored chemise..
The sides of the business card jacket diverge from the waistline. At the back, the length almost reaches the knees. Having chosen a business card as clothing for the groom, complete it with a white shirt, a classic cut vest, a plastron tie, black shoes.
A silk lapel tuxedo can be either black or white. Pants with galloons. Snow-white shirt, bow-tie of white or black color. A mandatory element is a wide belt or vest of the same color as the suit. A great occasion to wear patent leather bridal shoes.
A syringe is different from a regular jacket in that it has a high fastener with four buttons. The length of the frock coat is up to the middle of the thigh, which is very slim for a man. This is a great option for groom clothes, especially if complemented with a fashionable four-in-hand tie.
A few more rules that may come in handy when choosing a wedding dress.
- The choice of shirt model depends on the tie, as it is necessary to choose the right type of collar.
- A vest for a wedding suit can be either with a silk back or without it. Sometimes the tie is made of the same fabric as in front of the vest.
- Pay attention to the wedding suits in white, it is fashionable.
- Use accessories: shawls, tie clips, tie pins, cufflinks.
- A mandatory addition to clothing for the groom is a boutonniere. Composed of flowers of the same form as the bride’s bouquet, she is fastened to the buttonhole of the left lapel of the jacket. If the buttonhole is not provided, you can use a pin.
- Shoes can say a lot about you, so you should choose it very carefully. Shoes will fit a wedding suit without any frills and, of course, of good quality..
- Do not strictly follow the traditions of wedding fashion. Add interesting, original details to your costume. But they must be thoughtful and blend perfectly.
- The chosen clothes for the groom should be tried on long before the wedding. It is necessary to get used to it and “rehearse” a suitable manner of behavior in order to feel relaxed during the celebration.