Wedding is one of the happiest, most significant and memorable events in life. And what kind of wedding can do without a lush table and fun entertainment? As the ancient Romans said, people want «Meal'n'Real»! And an interesting sight can be one in which you can take part, especially if it is possible to combine this with a feast at the table. The perfect entertainment is a variety of wedding competitions at the table, which will create a fun and relaxed atmosphere, as well as help your guests get to know each other faster.
During any wedding celebration, there comes a time when guests want a break from congratulatory speeches and a hearty meal. At this moment, guests need to be entertained by inviting them to participate in wedding table competitions. There should be a lot of wedding contests and games so that each guest, if desired, can become a participant, showing his outstanding abilities, intellectual or physical.
Script wedding competitions and games at the table
- Table competition «Georgian toast». Before starting the contest, the host asks the guests to name any 10 words that accurately characterize family life. For example: love, understanding, home, diapers, pan, etc. These words are written in capital letters on the tablets. After that, two participants (men) are given a props: a cap, a mustache, a horn with wine.
The essence of the competition is simple: each participant is given the opportunity to impress guests and newlyweds with Georgian wedding toast. When making a toast, usually at a completely unexpected moment, the host raises one of the plates with the words written. Task «Georgian host» quickly navigate and mention this word in your toast without losing «Georgian» eloquence.
- Table contest «Glue heart». During this wedding contest, you will need hearts cut out of colored cardboard, preferably red or pink. They need to be cut into small (but not too small) parts. Anyone can participate at the table.
The competition has a lot to do with the game. «puzzles». The host gives the guests the parts that came from a cut heart, and each participant must put these pieces together on the table. At first, it may seem that the competition is complicated, but as the game progresses, everything easily develops. The winner will be the one who succeeds in collecting the heart correctly the fastest.
- Game at the table «Family responsibilities». For this game, you need to prepare in advance an even number of notes twisted into a tube or folded with a simple flower, and then put them in a basket. There should be few notes.
The host announces to everyone that now the newlyweds will distribute family responsibilities. The bride and groom should take notes one at a time, then guests should read out their duties, for example: «I will wash the dishes» etc. Options for duties may be as follows (see photo below):
Basically, responsibilities are distributed in a funny way, requiring the husband to cook dinner and wash the diapers, and his wife to earn money.
- Table contest «Funny alphabet». When conducting it, props will not be required, but everyone at the table can take part. Participants in a congratulatory form, one by one, say that they wish young.
The main condition - wishes, as well as congratulations are pronounced alphabetically. That is, the first should begin with a letter «and», second letter «b» and so on alphabetically. Usually already reaching letters «e», «ё», funniest wishes begin.
- Game at the table «Guess who you are?». During this game, each participant sitting at the table is pasted on his forehead with a sticker paper with a character written in advance. It turns out that all participants in the game can see the names of the characters of other players, but they do not see their own. The goal of the player is to guess the character (personality), which is written on his forehead. Characters should be diverse and funny, for example, odious personalities, movie characters, stars, politicians, actors, etc..
Characters can be: Terminator, Lady Gaga, Joseph Kobzon, Jack Vorobey, Boris Moiseev, Yulia Tymoshenko, Nikolai Valuev, Sergey Zverev, Stalin, Agent 007, Little Red Riding Hood, Ivan the Terrible, Tarzan, Shrek, Hitler, Masha Rasputin, Vladimir Putin, as well as other well-known personalities and heroes.
Guessing through guiding questions such as «I am human?», «I am a woman?», «I am a singer?», «I'm an actor?» etc. Participants ask one question in a circle. The answer to the question can only follow «Yes» or «No». The one who first decides his character wins. In the event of an error in the name of his character, the player receives a penalty task, which must be completed. The task should be funny, for example, crowing loudly or singing a children's song.
- Table game «Apple of discord». The bride and groom should not be bored for a long time, so the wedding game was invented for them «Apple of discord». On an elastic band you need to hang a large beautiful apple, holding it above the young. This will be symbolic «apple of discord». Newlyweds should bite off a piece of it without touching the fetus with their hands. This is not easy, because on an elastic band the apple will swing from side to side, as if «running away» from young.
To complete this task, they will need to try hard. Guests at this time should not be bored at the table, but «get sick» for the newlyweds. The apple must be eaten completely, in this way young people will learn to make efforts to prevent contention in family life.
- Wedding forfeits. To prepare for the competition, inflate the balloons in the amount corresponding to the number of guests. Put a note with tasks in each balloon. It is advisable that the tasks be simple and fun, for example, to dance a lezginka, sing, tell a poem, depict an ostrich, say a toast, etc. The bride gives out balloons to guests at the table. The witness comes to each guest and bursts the ball. The guest retrieves the task and completes it. In case of default - a fine.
Be sure, everybody will like funny wedding competitions for guests at the table and will create a sense of celebration. The main thing is that they be funny, funny and funny. No one will be bored if everyone can participate in them. Have a happy wedding! And the video below will help you realize your bold ideas..