- Funny wedding contests for adults
- Cool contests for a drunk company
- Fun contests for the elderly - wedding guests
- Wedding Feast Video
Wedding is one of the most important holidays in the life of newlyweds. This day should leave fond memories in the memory of the heroes of the occasion and guests. To do this, it is necessary to include drinking contests in the program, which will make the holiday fun and touching. Various congratulations games will fit perfectly into the general theme of the celebration, help entertain guests and originally wish the bride and groom happiness in family life.
Funny wedding contests for adults
As a rule, the host is engaged in weddings, but not every specialist can maintain the interest of guests throughout the holiday. Most wedding entertainers do not want to use original ideas and manage with template toasts, congratulations for young spouses. Only a few hours of the celebration will pass, and the guests will begin to get bored, although a couple of provocative, funny competitions would save the situation. Below you will find some fascinating, simple contests that will help make the celebration more vivid.
When preparing competition scenarios for a wedding, you need to consider many small things. It is important to remember that table games should not be:
- too vulgar
Wedding competitions help to unite guests, so you need to choose the games for the celebration with special care. To begin with, the future husband and wife need to familiarize themselves with the guest list. If the wedding will be attended by children, then be sure to make several competitions for them, because a bored child can spoil the holiday. For the older generation, you need to choose several games that are easy to play right at the table, because they don’t have the strength to jump the rope. Prepare small prizes for all participants - even a small gift is always pleasant.
Competition on cards question answer
This game requires preliminary preparation. To do this, you need to cut out cards from thick paper, write pre-invented questions and answers on them. As a result, you should get about 15 pairs of cards. The main feature of the game is that the answers are universal and suitable for all questions. The competition is held as follows: the host invites the guest to choose a card with a question and address it to anyone present. After which, the latter pulls out a card with the answer, reads the text aloud. The procedure is repeated by the next guest, etc..
Let's drink and don’t scream
To conduct this competition, you will need some props:
- teaspoon and tablespoon
- small bucket
- cork from any bottle
- carrot boat
- plastic bag
- large basin
- Coffee cup
It is also necessary to prepare cards with small poems. For instance: «To make it hard to walk, drink vodka from a thimble». Rhymes should include prepared containers for drinking strong drinks. Make letters large for readability. The competition should be held at the height of the celebration. Guests wishing to participate should take out the card, read the verse written on it, and drink from the appropriate dishes in turn.
Cool contests for a drunk company
During the celebration, it is not complete without alcoholic drinks, and therefore it is necessary to include several games for a drunk company in the program of wedding table competitions:
- We make bets. To conduct this competition, you will need transparent glasses, cocktail tubes, the number of which will depend on the number of participants. All who wish to participate receive containers filled with a clear liquid. The host must warn in advance that vodka is present in one glass, and water in the rest. The task of the participants is to empty the glass so that the rest do not determine that they are drinking alcohol. To warm up the interest of guests, it’s nice to arrange a tote for money. The salt of the competition is that in reality there is vodka in all glasses.
- Sheet. For the contest, one participant and an ordinary sheet are needed. The game begins with the choice of who wants to participate. The person is completely covered with a sheet, and the leader reports that the guests have guessed something worn on him. The task of the participant is to name the subject in question. In case of an error, the contestant must remove the item of clothing named by him. The catch is that the only correct answer is a sheet. Only if the participant is smart and has time to guess the riddle, he has a chance to stay dressed.
Fun contests for the elderly - wedding guests
To ensure that the older generation of guests do not get bored, we recommend using the following competition examples:
- Like, don't like. The conditions of the game are as follows: each guest must say what he likes in the neighbor sitting next to him and what is not. Participants can name body parts, clothing items. For example: lips, hair, ring, shoes. So the chain should go through a full circle clockwise, after which the facilitator announces that you need to kiss the place you like, or bite the unloved.
- Song Contests. Rarely is a wedding dispensed with feast songs. To somehow control the choir, you can use the elements of the competition. Divide the guests into several teams and tell each of them a condition that must be present in the song. For example, the first team should sing a song in which the name of the woman is found, the second - about the time of year, the third - about love.
Wedding Feast Video
To imagine what a wedding feast can be like, see a very good example in the video below. You can use it at your festival..