- Wedding dress for winter wedding
- Outerwear: fur coat or shawl?
- Features of choosing shoes for a winter wedding
- Wedding hairstyle and makeup
- Accessories for the winter image of the bride
- Photo selection of images of a winter bride
Girls are looking forward to this day. Getting used to the image of the bride begins in early childhood, when the girl first puts on a white dress. Years go by, the narrowed one has not yet appeared, and the girl already has a perfect, accurate idea of the wedding. And then the moment comes, the man says the cherished words ... And then the events develop very quickly. A man has the right to invite you to play a wedding in winter. Do not be scared! The coldest season may be the warmest for you thanks to this event.
Wedding dress for winter wedding
One of the most important stages is the choice of a bride's wedding dress. No girl suggests how many possible variations of winter attire exist. So that the wedding dress and snow do not merge in tone, it’s worth refining and choosing not the standard image of a snow-white beauty, but something more elegant, thematically consistent with the winter. You will be able to create the look of the bride that is ideal for winter time, if you follow the plan and these selection criteria:
- Determine your type of figure, and then think about whether you want to be a luxurious bride with stones and furs, or the soul requires a more sophisticated style?
- A wedding salon consultant can help you choose the right color. You can be offered not only a standard white shade, but also cream, smoky, blue.
- The silhouette depends on your type of figure, the desire to focus on strengths or hide flaws. Popular outfits are considered «Princess», «Greek style dress», «A-line», «Mermaid».
- In winter, light transparent robes for the bride are not appropriate. In the season there will be wedding winter dresses - with a long sleeve, covered with breasts. If you use lace or pleasant silk for the sleeves, the image of the bride will not look constrained. And if the bodice is decorated with an organza insert over the bride’s chest, it will look sexy, but it’s not good.
- There should be no question of length. A long tulle skirt 2-3 cm higher from the floor will become not only beautiful, but also a warm detail in the cold season.
Decide in what style the wedding will be held, and what image of the bride will be successful for you. If the celebration date is close to Christmas, decorate the interior in winter red and white, be sure to add roses to the bouquet, and for yourself choose the image of a fatal beauty with red lipstick. Or make the wedding literally look like a winter fairy tale. Photoshoot with horses, magic prince, princess dress, diadem, and no hints of the image of the snow queen!
Outerwear: fur coat or shawl?
Another important attribute in a winter wedding is warm outerwear. Indeed, even if the ceremony is planned indoors, then a walk along the snowy alley is exclusive memories for the spouses for the future. As a result, unique photos. You should make a choice between a fur coat, a shawl, a coat or a jacket-jacket. Here are their benefits:
- A fur coat is a winter classic, a luxury, a tradition that no one has the right to refuse. Such a robe can be either white or light gray, brown. The fur coat will suit many silhouettes of winter dresses, any hairstyle, makeup, shoes. The only caveat is the cost. If this is not a nuance for you, then take it without hesitation.
- Knitted shawl suits romantic winter brides, the pattern on it can be combined with the pattern on the dress. Colors are often chosen delicate and pastel, complemented with a satin ribbon, or a vintage brooch.
- A coat does not mean a huge winter jacket. It also needs to be selected correctly. It will not necessarily be white. The main plus is that you can wear a winter coat after the wedding. If you are lucky, you can find unique products with handmade lace!
- Cashmere winter jackets can warm you, balance the voluminous bottom of the wedding dress, add the effect of confidence, make the image perky. The color variations are endless.
Features of choosing shoes for a winter wedding
Put in the first place warmth and practicality, otherwise colds can not be avoided. Shoes are worn in the summer, and on such a solemn winter day, the bride should feel confident and not tremble from the cold. Options are reduced to warm, stylish boots with stones, ugg boots with themed decor, warmed felt boots or high boots. If you look well, you can find a couple that fits perfectly into the image of a sunny bride.
Wedding hairstyle and makeup
Think through every detail. Do not forget about the important rule - if you choose a voluminous bottom, then it is better to collect the hair in a beautiful shell, bun, or tail. If you have a winter silhouette dress «Mermaids» or in the Greek style, you need to beautifully dissolve the hair, wind, straighten, etc. In general, hairstyle and makeup should fit into your look.
If you have chosen a European style for yourself, collect the hair at the bottom. The trend of the winter season are design wreaths of stones, natural or artificial flowers. In tone with such a hat, pick up makeup. If you have a retro style, then wavy hair with excellent fixation will be chic, and in the make-up, the main focus will be the arrows for the eyes. If you could not resist the thematic combinations of colors white - red, white - blue - blue, then boldly mix these traditional tones in your hair and makeup.
Accessories for the winter image of the bride
Not a single bride will do without additional details of attire. The image will be completed only if it is supplemented correctly and taking into account the themes of the wedding. The bouquet should correspond to the characteristic style of clothing (delicate, daring, screaming, contrasting). Last but not least - seasonality. Choose a sleeve, scarf, hat or scarf according to the style of the bride’s outfit.
Bouquet of winter flowers
The bouquet should be combined with the general style. Use any alternative to create a gentle image of the bride: ranunculi, peonies, daffodils. Red roses, cotton, cones, sprigs of spruce will add a Christmas mood at the wedding. A winter bouquet is possible, where the main ones will be white flowers (carnations, calla lilies, gladioli), and red rowanberry with a bright accent. In a number of flowers, the petals are sensitive to frost, and your bouquet may lose its appearance. Consider a fallback. For example, take a bouquet with cones and spruce for a photo in the snow, and delicate buds for indoor.
If you think that mittens do not fit into the image of a luxurious snow princess, then a snow-white clutch is what you need! It performs an aesthetic function, warms your hands during long movements. In the clutch, you will not only look like a fabulously beautiful bride, but also stop being afraid of frost, give your warmth to everyone around you.
Fur scarf and hat
Be a bride who is not afraid of changes in the weather. Even if you were promised the perfect forecast on your wedding day, then a blizzard, frost can sneak up unnoticed. A fur scarf, hat and scarf will save you from sudden changes. The scarf is worn only on the shoulders, fully worn on the hands, covers both half of the back and most of the body (cape). The fur hat is suitable for brides with hair loose. Pros - warm; long do not have to do hairstyle.
Photo selection of images of a winter bride
Fairytale princess, fatal woman, European beauty, retro diva - all these are winter images of girls. You go down the aisle, the dress flows smoothly behind you, say the cherished «Yes» and enter into a new life. But it is worth remembering that statuses «loving wife», «future mom» you should not be supplanted by that special girl-bride who is always inside you. Choose your image of a bride for the winter season by looking at our selection of photos.