In anticipation of the most important day in her life, every girl thinks through her wedding image to the smallest detail. The fingertips of the future bride do not go unnoticed. Long before the scheduled date, she collects photos of fashion trends in nail art for brides in her piggy bank, choosing the right design for herself. Wedding manicure It is of great importance for the bride, since the attention of guests will often focus on her hands, especially at the time of the exchange of rings. Therefore, you need to be especially careful when choosing a future nail art for a wedding.
Fashion trends in wedding manicure
The most favorite wedding manicure is a classic jacket. French manicure is an ideal option for any holiday celebration, including wedding. French looks stylish and elegant manicure for the bride. To give the nail design a certain festivity and solemnity, add several nails with stucco molding, painting or an intricate pattern.
Lace on the nails look unusually light, elegant and luxurious. Not so long ago, manicure with lace appeared among fashion trends, but firmly took its place of honor among the most popular and sought-after wedding nail art. Such a manicure may seem a little boring to some, but on the contrary it looks royal restrained and refined.
Manicure with rhinestones, beads and sculpting.
Wedding manicure, decorated with rhinestones, beads, sculpting, does not lose its popularity. Using these decorating materials, it is possible to create intricate designs, shapes and motifs on the nails. A variety of choice of decorating agents allow you to create unique patterns that will surely satisfy the taste of even a finicky bride.
Traditionally, nail painting is used for wedding manicure. The motives are chosen floral and plant, light and airy, which convey the inspired mood of the bride.
Do you want to bring notes of playfulness and creativity in your image, move away from the classical framework? Then a creative wedding manicure is exactly what you need. If you are not yet ready for radical changes, but just want to make some bright details in your image, we recommend that you pay attention to the wedding manicure with lacing. Such an artistic painting is suitable for those brides whose wedding dresses are complemented by a lace-up corset.
Sandy or caviar manicure looks original and bright. The nails of the bride strewn with small beads will look bold and catchy. At the same time, choose the color of the varnish depending on your wishes and the general theme of the wedding celebration..
Pay attention to the aquarium manicure. The essence of such nail art is to seal the decorating elements between the layers of material. It turns out that the decor will be located as if in an aquarium and peep out from under a transparent layer. Usually, small dried flowers, sequins, beads, etc. are used to decorate an aquarium manicure..
Tips for brides
- Give preference to professionals: a manicure made by a master in the salon will look better than an independent nail design made at home. No need to save on this expense item, because you will be the center of the celebration, it will be all the eyes and cameras that will be focused on you. So that in the future, looking at wedding photos, you will not be struck by sloppy manicures, choose an experienced master.
- A few months before the appointed date, start bypassing various salons, signing up for manicures for different masters. Test manicure will show you the level of professionalism of the master, his approach to his work, as well as how accurately he understands what you want to see on your nails in the long run.
- Not every girl knows what kind of manicure she needs for a wedding. In this case, test manicures will help to determine not only the master whom you entrust to do nail art on your wedding day, but also to choose the manicure design itself, its color scheme.
- If you had short nails before the wedding, then you do not need to build them up on the eve of the wedding. They may not be so convenient for you on this day. If your nails have already been extended, then correction must be done on the eve of the celebration.
- The main requirements put forward for the wedding design of nails are accuracy and harmony with the wedding image of the bride. When creating a wedding nail art, preference is given to delicate light shades of varnish: white, pink, champagne, peach, beige, etc. It is these shades of varnish that are beautifully and harmoniously combined with the delicate image of the bride, her dress.
- Also consider your skin tone when choosing a varnish color. So, dark-haired girls with a light bronze skin tone are not recommended to use excessively light shades of varnish. A fair-haired bride with a china tint of skin, on the contrary, does not fit bright nail polishes.
- Pay particular attention to the shape of the nails. Fashion trends this year recommend giving preference to nails of an average oval shape. Depending on the shape and size of the nails, choose their design. More and more girls opt for a wedding manicure using volumetric design. The main thing here is not to overdo it. Stucco ornaments look beautiful when they are in moderation. Decorate with acrylic flower arrangements only the nails of the ring fingers, this will be enough.
- Most brides prefer a delicate white or fleshy wedding manicure. Bold and bold girls prefer a bright color of varnish, the shade of which will harmoniously resonate with the bridal bouquet or other wedding accessories.
Properly selected manicure will be the highlight of your wedding look!