Do I need a solarium before the wedding? I think many brides are asking this question. But here are just the answers to the question, completely different: some consider it a waste of time and money, others indisputably agree that this is a necessity. Let's try to figure out all the pros and cons of tanning.
Undoubtedly, many girls with a warming hurry to get a beautiful bronze tan. After all, a tanned, dark-skinned body looks very beautiful. Not to mention the contrast on a white background. Imagine a bride in a white wedding dress, veil and with a golden tint of skin - just an amazing sight. Girl just glow.
If you want to win the title "the most beautiful bride", then you can safely go to the solarium before the wedding.
As you know, a wedding is a long preparation process, which exhausts the bride to a greater extent. Because it is she who often deals with almost the entire process of preparing and organizing the celebration. A visit to the solarium before the wedding gives strength, energy and strengthens the immune system, which is so necessary on a holiday.
In addition to a beautiful golden skin tone, in a tanning bed you can get a lot of positive aspects:
- protection against colds and infections (due to the strengthening of immunity);
- acceleration of the circulatory process, blood saturation with oxygen and calcium, which will allow you to feel cheerful and full of energy;
- prevention of colds (of course, if there are any. After all, a runny nose and cough on the wedding day can pretty much spoil the mood, and the red nose in the photos will make you crazy).
- cleansing and prevention of skin diseases (acne, irritation - all this is also not desirable at a wedding);
- a feeling of joy (a tanning bed promotes the production of endorphin - the "harmony of kindness", which helps to improve mood and increase strength).
It should also be borne in mind that urban residents often experience solar starvation, this is due to the fact that he was able to cover more than 90% of ultraviolet light with his cover. Which as a result may adversely affect our health. A visit to the solarium before the wedding will help you, by replenishing the lack of ultraviolet radiation, to avoid solar starvation. The solarium will also help you to rest a little bit, to escape from the fuss..
Do not forget that the type of skin plays an important role. It will be determined whether it is possible to help you in the tanning bed precisely the type of skin:
- dark skin, dark hair, brown eyes - feel free to go to the solarium.
- skin is lighter than dark or light, brown or brown hair, brown or light eyes - be careful, start from 8 minutes and gradually increase the session time.
- white skin, blue eyes, blond hair - do not abuse, you can visit the solarium no more than twice a week.
- skin with freckles, green eyes, red hair - tanning is contraindicated.
Having decided on the type of skin, and having decided to visit the solarium before the wedding, you should also decide what kind of solarium you want.
There are two types:
Each of them has its own advantages. Horizontal - due to the low power of the lamas, it makes it possible to lie down, relax and take a nap. The tanning procedure can be extended up to half an hour. A one-sided horizontal tanning bed allows you to get an even tan, using the light reflected from special panels. A bilateral tanning bed allows you to purchase a tan for a long time, using UV-A and UV-B radiation, but ultraviolet rays do not always penetrate to some places, and white spots remain on the body.
Vertical tanning bed allows you to get a uniform tan in five to ten minutes.
The frequency of visits to the tanning bed depends on your skin type. But basically it is recommended to visit the solarium three times a week, ten procedures will be enough. During this time, your skin will get a golden uniform shade..
It is best to start visiting the solarium before the wedding in a month, or even a half before the holiday. Plan a visit to the solarium so that from the last procedure until the wedding there is a week. This time is necessary for the skin to adapt, redness has disappeared. With such a tan, in a chic wedding dress, the title "the most beautiful bride" will be yours.