Although beauty is a subjective thing, everyone will agree with one indisputable truth: “The beauty of the bride is beyond competition!” And no one can dispute this fact. On the wedding day, in an atmosphere of joy and excitement, solemnity and fun, she, like a flower that has opened its bud, suddenly amazes with its majestic and touching beauty that has grown and dozed in it all these years. Bringing the groom into confusion, and causing tears of joy from their parents, who are surprised to recognize their daughter in this beauty, the bride will be the center of attention today. This is her day! She must be dazzling. But, despite the youth and natural freshness, the bride will still have to work hard on beauty.
The skin is the same organ in our body as everyone else. It carries a lot of information that outsiders need not know. There appeared circles under the eyes - it’s clear, you were nervous the day before and couldn’t fall asleep, pallor, dryness - all these are the results of stress and violation of the regime, wrinkles ... yes, yes, wrinkles are hardly noticeable, but complement the picture inappropriately. Do not flatter yourself with your, perhaps, young age, a person begins to age immediately after birth. Having enough time before the wedding, meticulously examine your face, décolleté, hands - all this primarily affects the beauty of the bride. It is no secret that experts distinguish three types of skin: oily, dry and combination. Determine your type and use cosmetics suitable for your skin. This applies not only to care products, but also to decorative cosmetics. Improper nutrition will certainly affect the skin condition, so balance your diet, fill it with vitamins and minerals, drink enough simple clean water. It helps maintain excellent skin condition and more..
Easy make up
Naturalness and naturalness - the main principle of the bride’s wedding makeup. The eyebrows are neat, of a clear form, by no means drawn, but only slightly corrected with a pencil or a special tool in tone. The beauty of the bride is expressive eyes. Shadows and outline to match them. Light tones will make the eye visually closer, convex, dark on the contrary, the round shape of the eye can be lengthened and narrowed with a dark tone of shadows superimposed in the outer corner of the eye with a transition to the lower and upper eyelids. Lush eyelashes can drive anyone crazy.
Lips. Lipstick, matched to the tone of the nails and the general shades of the wedding dress - the most successful solution. Using a contour pencil, you can correct your lips. For chubby ones, saturated shades of lipstick are suitable, for thin ones - light, with a pearly shine. But do not get carried away with contours and heavy colors, because the beauty of the bride in her natural naturalness.
Blushers not only give the face freshness and shade, but also, if applied correctly, can correct some imbalances. If you have a round face, then a darker blush applied to the cheekbones and chin will visually make it more elongated, oval.
And now a few practical tips for those who decide to do makeup on their own.
- Complexion cannot be corrected in one day. Only regular care, washing with special products, proper cleansing, moisturizing and nourishment can bring results.
- In order to prevent premature wrinkles from violating the beauty of the bride, experts recommend doing exercises, gymnastics for the face and massage at least 2-3 times a week. Such non-tricky measures relax the face and will certainly be effective with regular.
- Bags under the eyes can be removed with contrasting compresses from a sage broth. Alternately applying them to the eyes before going to bed several times a week, you can get rid of this problem.
- When choosing a make-up style, you should definitely take into account the style of the wedding dress, but you also need to see what color gamut goes to this or that woman. For young women it can be a barely noticeable transparent make-up, for ladies - maybe something more noticeable and expressive.
- Daytime makeup is very different from evening makeup. The transparency of colors in daylight will look quite organically, with artificial - faded. Bright evening make-up looks vulgar in the afternoon, etc..
Everything - individually, like the beauty of the bride - each has her own, special!