- How to organize a wedding in the Maldives
- The image of the bride and groom photo
- Maldivian Wedding Reviews
- Process video
Every couple in love who enters into family life dreams of making the wedding day a unique event and be remembered for the rest of their lives. Many betrothed go on a trip to celebrate a magnificent celebration. A wedding in the Maldives is an amazing event that is a wonderful combination of a touching ceremony for two, the magnificent nature of the Maldives, the gentle waves of the warm Indian Ocean and the hot southern sun.
How to organize a wedding in the Maldives
The organization of the celebration in the Maldives is carried out by wedding agencies that will help the heroes of the occasion to create a truly unique scenario for the event. Symbolic ceremony services are also provided by hotels of various classes. The minimum cost of organizing an event in the Maldives is $ 700. It includes a beach wedding ceremony, a professional photographer, a morning champagne breakfast.
For additional services, such as visiting the SPA-salon before the wedding, the services of a make-up artist, stylist, you will have to pay extra. The price will depend on the number of stars of the Maldives hotel. Before looking for a suitable option, decide which type of ceremony provided by the Maldives is closest to you:
- Beach wedding. This is one of the most popular options for holding a wedding ceremony. Warm sand, a wedding arch decorated with unusual exotic flowers, a master of ceremonies who knows his role perfectly, camera flashes, strange plant petals around and a magnificent ocean, splashing with high waves. To create an even more romantic mood, the bride and groom can hold a ceremony at sunset.
Maldives beach wedding for two without additional services will cost inexpensively - from $ 700.
- Wedding on a desert island. To distract from the hustle and bustle, the bride and groom may prefer a ceremony that takes place away from hotels, entertainment centers in the Maldives, shops, clubs and restaurants. Wedding agencies will provide uninhabited territory where no one can disturb future spouses. Parts of the Maldives, where there is no trace of human life, look unusually picturesque, where the heroes of the occasion will hold an original photo shoot.
The cost of such a wedding starts at $ 2,000. This includes a full package of services for honeymooners, including cake, champagne, spa, transportation of equipment and decoration elements of the uninhabited island of the Maldives.
- Wedding at the magnificent Maldives hotel with an underwater restaurant. Restaurant Ithaa, located in one of the Maldives hotels, is famous for being located at a depth of five meters. Having breakfast, lunch, or dinner in this unique place, the bride and groom can see through the transparent walls and ceiling how exotic fish swim over their heads. This restaurant also has underwater rooms. Sign up for the ceremony at this hotel and book underwater rooms for the wedding night in advance.
The average check of the Maldives restaurant, where the newlyweds can celebrate the wedding is 150-250 dollars. The cost of underwater rooms needs to be clarified, but it is hardly less than $ 2,000.
- Underwater wedding. An even more original way of holding a wedding instead of a ceremony in the restaurant is to dive in suits with scuba diving together with a diving instructor and a ceremony master. Under water, the bride and groom can make wedding vows, and after that the organizers organize boating or a catamaran, celebratory drink of champagne, a delicious cake, a photographer.
The cost of an underwater wedding in the Maldives - from $ 1,500.
- Wedding on a yacht. If future spouses do not want to have a wedding in the sand, a walk on a luxury yacht will be a great option. The organizers provide a yacht for the newlyweds all day and night. It will be a day walk with champagne, a wedding ceremony at sunset, a cozy room where, after observing the scenic spots, the newly made couple will be able to retire.
The cost of such a wedding is from $ 5,000.
In addition to the classic wedding, heroes of the occasion can order additional services. It can be: creating the image of the bride (the work of a stylist, make-up artist), a bouquet for the future wife, a small buffet, videos, wedding gifts, guest musicians playing traditional Maldives instruments (drums, flutes, sitar). At the end of the ceremony, newlyweds are handed a symbolic document on the conclusion of the Maldivian marriage.
Future spouses need to consider that such a wedding is an inexpensive pleasure, so it is unlikely that many guests will be invited. If the bride and groom have serious financial means, the hotel can provide both a gala dinner or lunch for two, and a large-scale banquet for relatives.
For those who would like to register a marriage officially, the news is not too pleasant. The Maldives did not sign the Hague Agreement, which makes their territory inaccessible for legal marriages by foreign nationals without legalization. There is also no Russian consulate in the Maldives. But do not be upset, because the symbolic ceremony is no worse, and you can officially play a wedding in your hometown, then you can invite your beloved relatives and all friends.
Symbolic wedding solemnity is no different from the official. She is often given preference even where they are allowed to register an official marriage, because this does not require a long collection of documents. All that is needed for symbolic registration in the Maldives is passports, desire and money. Depending on the tastes and personal preferences of the bride and groom, a symbolic wedding may differ in a package of services, types of decor, program.
The image of the bride and groom photo
The main conditions for a formal dress during a wedding in the magnificent Maldives are lightness and naturalness. The bride can choose a classic wedding white dress, which is perfect for a celebration in the Maldives. It can be a light Greek outfit with flowing weightless fabrics, a simple sundress made of natural fabrics or a short silk dress with a simple silhouette. The main thing is to make it comfortable.
As a bouquet, a composition of exotic flowers is suitable. You can also decorate your hair with them, and a necklace with a floral necklace. If your choice falls on a beach wedding, barefoot is allowed to go there..
As for the men's suit, the same rules are here - the hero of the occasion should be as comfortable as possible. A shirt made from natural fabric, light trousers or shorts is suitable, the boutonniere will be the plant that is in the bride's bouquet. It is important that the images of both spouses harmonize with each other.
Maldivian Wedding Reviews
Many couples celebrating their wedding in the Maldives write rave reviews about this magnificent event..
Masha, 25 years old: - «My husband and I knew for sure that we did not want to celebrate in Russia. It turned out that the date was set for the winter, but did not want snow. After much deliberation, we chose the Maldives and were not mistaken! The symbolic ceremony, and after the honeymoon went great - I dreamed about this since childhood!»
Maria, 21 years old: - «When the groom said that we were flying to marry the Maldives, I did not believe it, but then he gave the tickets: it turned out, really! It was an incredible journey ... The ocean, the sun, beautiful views, and also great service. The ceremony was on the beach, we put on traditional costumes, we were literally showered with flowers. There are wonderful memories, we fell in love with the Maldives!»
Vitaliy, 28 years old: - «In Moscow, Masha and I signed, held a banquet for relatives, and a day later we were in the Maldives. To say that it was excellent is to say nothing, we got a lot of impressions. The wedding was held on the hotel beach, the organizers presented champagne with a cake and a small but nice bonus - a joint massage. Beloved of the wedding in delight, we returned full of love and happiness!»