It is difficult to underestimate the importance of the host of the host at the wedding. After all, the tense atmosphere at the table among unfamiliar people, constraint and boring conversations, can spoil the whole wedding evening, even prepared with all thoroughness and scope. What to do to avoid such a situation? The answer is simple. You need to find a good toastmaster.
What qualities should a good toastmaster have? What to start from, when it will be necessary to make a choice? First of all, from the duties of a toastmaster at a wedding. Indeed, the impression as a whole on your wedding depends on how this or that mission assigned to it will be completed. When choosing a toastmaster's service for a wedding, it is necessary to proceed from the fact that it should be:
- first of all, not only an excellent speaker, with the right speech, a well-delivered pleasant voice, diction,
- not only witty and funny, with a sense of humor that will be understood specifically by your guests,
- not only have a neat appearance and like you,
- but also, to everything else, be a psychologist who accurately captures the mood of the guests and offers exactly those entertainments at the moment that will be appropriate to maintain the cheerful mood of those present.
For successful fulfillment of the duties of the host, all these qualities are necessary, as well as experience and talent, and this is what must be taken into account first.
At least a month before the wedding, you should start searching for a suitable candidate.
The most reliable option is the recommendations of friends and acquaintances. If this is not possible, then it is worth contacting the agencies offering toastmaster services for the wedding. Consider all the options offered to you, because each professional has his own wedding scenarios, his own style and style. Before you go to the meeting, call everyone on the phone. You will immediately be able to appreciate oratorical abilities, diction, clarity of presentation of thoughts. Save time and save yourself unnecessary city trips. At a personal meeting, you can ask for a video of the wedding or ask about the script. After you select a candidate who will perform the duties of the toastmaster, discuss with him what props will be needed for the ceremony, ceremonies, competitions, games. You yourself may need to take care of towels, loaf, various small gifts needed as prizes. Agree on the price of the wedding toastmaster service and pay only the advance payment.
Set up a backup in case of unforeseen circumstances.
If you have the opportunity to hire a team consisting of musicians, singers, toasts, then consider that you are lucky.
In this case:
- host services are cheaper,
- the entertainment program will be worked out to the smallest detail, and all wedding competitions and actions will be voiced by the appropriate music,
- as a result, your wedding will be held in a coordinated and smooth manner, without prolonged pauses and interruptions and the duties of the host will be performed perfectly.
- you can not worry about the musical accompaniment, as looking through the recording of the work of the host, evaluate the work and the music collective.
Of course, you can not invite the host, but replace him with a relative or a joker, but then there are NO guarantees for a successful wedding!