- Options for bridal bouquets in white and red colors
- Photo selection of bridal bouquets in white and red
The bride’s bouquet is not just an accessory that perfectly harmonizes with her image. Through a flower arrangement, the future wife can reflect her character, in the language of flowers tell about feelings for the groom. The flowers themselves, chosen for the festive attribute, and their shades have a certain symbolism. The tones of the white and red wedding bouquet are symbolized by sincere, warm feelings between the spouses, their fidelity to each other and at the same time passion, strong attraction. This option of the bride’s accessory looks in contrast, attracts glances and looks great on wedding photos.
Options for bridal bouquets in white and red colors
The white-red palette of the flower arrangement will allow the bride to create a truly unique look. It is not necessary to use exclusively snow-white and scarlet colors, green elements are perfectly combined with this gamut - graceful branches of thuja, leaves of aspidistra, asparagus, bergras, fern, touching white-green gypsophila. To create a white-red bouquet are suitable:
- Amaryllis. Some species of this plant have a stunning white-red color, a mono-bouquet of such flowers will look great. With the help of amaryllis, florists create beautiful geometric shapes of flower arrangements..
- Hydrangeas. These flowers are popular in Japan. Their round lush inflorescences in combination with red flowers will give the image of the future wife airiness, tenderness.
- Lilies Such exotic flowers look great in combination with red roses. The bride can choose completely white lilies or more unusual types of buds - with a slight greenish tint.
- Poppies. This flower is able to become the basis or complement of the red and white wedding attribute of the future wife. Making a bouquet of real poppies is difficult, these plants have fragile petals and a thin leg, they can quickly lose their beautiful appearance or break. Often, florists use artificial plants to decorate the bride’s floral arrangement. Poppies made of paper, plastic.
- Ranunculus or garden buttercup. This flower will be a wonderful element of the wedding floral attribute of the hero of the occasion, because it retains its shape for a long time and looks great. The shape of the bud and the arrangement of the petals the garden buttercup resembles a peony, but it looks more simple.
- Berries and other unusual elements. The flower arrangement, which includes flowers with berries, looks interesting. Such an accessory will bring a piece of summer in the winter season, and in the warm season it will emphasize the sunshine of the wedding.
The combination of red and white roses
Wedding floral arrangements of the bride are often created from roses. The combination of red and white buds will help the girl to create an elegant, romantic, touching image. A flower accessory can be strict, have a clear geometric shape or take a more loose look. For example, it looks great a little «disheveled» cascading bouquet. To give a natural look to the wedding attribute, florists use several species of one plant, combining garden roses with their bush relatives. It looks cute and gentle.
Arrangement of Callas and Tulips
Together, such components of a white-red bouquet as callas and tulips look great. Thanks to a similar smooth texture, these two types of flowers not only harmoniously combine with each other, but also help create an elegant, restrained image of the future wife. The bride’s flower accessory with callas and tulips is usually in the strict form of a semicircle. Both color combinations look good: red callas with white tulips and vice versa. These plants have interesting symbols:
- Callas talk about the purity of marriage, the beauty of the newly-made wife, mean youth and rebirth.
- Tulips are the eastern symbol of perfect love. According to legend, a flower grew from drops of blood spilled by lovers.
Calla is a plant that has a surprisingly asymmetric shape. Florists create unique compositions with this flower. White, red callas look good not only with tulips, they also form an excellent composition with the flower queens - roses. Look at the photo below for examples of original red and white bouquets with callas and roses.
Bouquet of roses and freesia
Creating a bouquet with roses and freesias, experts will certainly take into account the wishes of the bride. If the hero of the occasion wants to get an airy, romantic wedding accessory, florists add more white freesia flowers, only slightly diluting the snow-white cover with red roses. If you need an emphasis on the brightness, saturation of the bouquet with a scarlet shade, a large number of rose buds are used and only slightly the attribute is decorated with delicate, touching freesias. See the photo below for examples of different types of floral accessories..
Beautiful flowers that mark the beginning of spring are delicate tulips. If the future wife loves this plant, there is nothing better than creating an exquisite tulip composition. There are many variations of the white-red flower accessory: it can be a bouquet of white buds, tied with a red ribbon, a combination of red and white flowers or a combination of elegant tulips with other plants in one composition. Whatever option the hero of the occasion chose, her wedding attribute with tulips will look great.
Photo selection of bridal bouquets in white and red
The task of the bride’s white-red bouquet is to express the reflection of her tastes, love for her husband, and also emphasize the exquisite wedding look. For the accessory to look great, the girl must use other red details in her outfit. For example, a tape on a waist or bright scarlet manicure looks beautiful. The wedding bouquet should be matched to the future spouse along with all the elements that need to be harmoniously combined with each other. Look at the photo below a selection of beautiful floral arrangements in white and red colors.