- What does a dress look like in the airborne forces?
- Tips for creating an image for the bride
- Photo selection of bridesmaids dresses in the airborne forces style
In the modern world, more and more wedding festivities are organized in unusual styles - marine, rustic, retro and the like, there are even celebrations in the style of airborne troops! What can encourage the newlyweds to combine such, at first glance, incompatible things - the Airborne Forces and the wedding. Often there is a simple explanation for this: some young men who served in the Air Force combine two holidays at once - a wedding with a girlfriend and Airborne Forces Day. Therefore, the future wife has a question about how to choose a dress for this day to look feminine?
What does a dress look like in the airborne forces?
In all of the cases listed below, it will be appropriate to combine the bride’s dress with individual elements resembling the uniform of fighters of the airborne troops. It can be blue, a vest, patchwork inserts in a khaki dress or an outfit completely made in this palette. Wedding attire of the Airborne Forces style young girls choose for several reasons:
- The future husband served in the airborne troops - the bride can add a small element or accessory to her image, symbolizing the airborne forces, and the groom puts on the solemn form of airborne troops. So the bride will emphasize and continue the theme of his costume, which would be appropriate if the groom had just returned from the army.
- The bride herself served in the Airborne Forces - this means that she has much in common with the period of military activity. Most likely, she will want to emphasize this feature with her wedding attire, especially if the groom and close friends served there.
- The wedding takes place on the day of the Airborne Forces - it is better for the bride to refrain from using the direct symbols of the paratroopers (if she or her husband did not serve), because the fighters of the landing troops disapprove of this. You can pay tribute to the holiday in a different way, for example, using unobtrusive accessories reminiscent of the attributes of the paratroopers, but not copying them (the blue one takes from the groom, the striped top of the dress, like a vest for the bride).
- Themed military-style wedding is held - the bride and groom, buddies and other guests can be dressed in the style of the airborne troops using any of their symbols, from berets to vests.
The bride, choosing a wedding dress in an unusual style of the Airborne Forces, should know that her whole image can be in one of three styles, based on the intensity of the manifestation of symbolism. By adjusting this saturation of attributes, she can make her wedding image more feminine or expressive against the background of the general surroundings of the wedding. Three styles of the image of the bride of the Airborne Forces:
- Military outfit - a dress made entirely in military style (camouflage dress) or airborne forces (vest instead of a corset, with a blue beret or khaki hoop). Such a kit will look good during a wedding photo shoot.
- An outfit with accessories of the Airborne Forces style - a simple white dress with a blue beret or khaki jacket, earrings or a bracelet with the symbols of paratroopers, can easily be transformed into an original military image.
- The outfit a la Airborne Forces is a wreath of blue flowers instead of a blue beret, a dark green belt resembling khaki, a striped edging on the upper part of the corset or horizontal stripes (stitching) of blue shades resembling a vest. It only remotely resembles the style of the Airborne Forces, but is associated with it with a certain design of the celebration and the appearance of the guests.
Vest and khaki dress
This set of attributes, included in the bride’s wedding outfit, is most expressive and directly indicates the style of the wedding. You can’t buy it, and therefore the bride will have to think through the style herself and order a dress from the master. To her image remained feminine and light in the dress of the Airborne Forces, when planning the style, it is necessary to use techniques that emphasize femininity.
It can be:
- the shoulders lowered in a vest-shirt (gathered by folds near the waist) without sleeves, with thin or thinning straps that open upward to open the neckline and neck - they will add romance to the image of the bride;
- a gathered khaki full skirt with a lace or tulle petticoat peeking from below - it will emphasize the feminine silhouette of the future wife.
Tips for creating an image for the bride
Of particular importance in creating the image of the bride at the wedding on the day of the Airborne Forces are certain elements that can radically change it, make it easier or more aggressive. Thinking over the appearance as a whole, it is necessary to determine the degree of expressiveness of the outfit (so that it doesn’t turn out to be clumsy), together with the groom’s outfit, guests' costumes and room decoration. Everything should look harmonious.
What hairstyle will be appropriate for the outfit?
The hairstyle should be slightly sloppy, as natural as possible. Do not make too complex styling - they will distract attention to yourself, the image will become oversaturated and will look ridiculous (military style is minimalism). Hairstyle is easy to adjust the wedding image, but because:
- to make the image more feminine - give preference to raised hair, exposing the line of the neck and shoulders;
- to look confident and bold - braid your hair with a braid and pick it with hairpins, or weave a braid, starting with a bang all over your head;
- to look flirty - leave your hair loose, but curl it with a curling iron.
What accessories will suit it?
Accessories for a wedding dress on the day of the Airborne Forces can be:
- the blue beret of the airborne troops;
- camouflage tape instead of a belt at the waist;
- a wedding bouquet made in blue and white, decorated with a khaki ribbon;
- protective color corset over a snow-white wedding dress, etc..
The main rule - all this should not be much in one set. The image of the bride should be in harmony with the festive attire of the groom and the overall concept of the wedding. You can see what the wedding of the Airborne Forces style looks like by watching the video: