- Short wedding dresses 2014
- Short puffy wedding dresses
- Short Maternity Wedding Dresses
- Short sleeved wedding dresses
- Wedding short dresses for full
- Short Front Wedding Dresses
- Accessories for short wedding dresses
So from ancient times it was customary that the bride's dress should be floor-length. But fashion is changing, tastes are becoming more liberated, modern brides want to be extraordinary, unique. Short wedding dresses in 2014 have become fashionable. I must admit that only a true fashion lover, a brave girl with good taste, will wear such an outfit at the wedding. The first such girl was the great Mademoiselle Coco Chanel, who fell in love with herself a hundred years ago a wedding dress just below the knee.
Short wedding dresses 2014
In 2014, a trend towards a retro style of the 60s was outlined in wedding fashion. For the bride, who considers a long wedding outfit obsolete, knee length is suitable. It is more convenient to move, dance without stepping on long petticoats. The dress looks light, elegant, emphasizes the figure. A collection of short models is especially useful for a summer wedding when heat and heat prevail. Each girl will choose an outfit to their liking..
Especially such styles will suit graceful fragile girls of short stature with beautiful legs. It is very important to skillfully choose shoes, since the legs will be constantly in sight. Short decoration will serve you more than once after the wedding as an evening cocktail outfit at various celebrations. Check out our video on how varied and romantic styles of short dresses can be..
Short puffy wedding dresses
A dress with a full skirt is rarely worn by girls in everyday life. It is appropriate for a prom or wedding. Romantic and light as a cloud, turns the bride into a fairy princess.
Depending on the taste and type of the bride, wedding venues, designers have developed lush wedding dresses of different styles. They are not necessarily white, cream is considered equally fashionable..
- White swan style. Like a ballerina, light and graceful, romantic and mysterious, all in voluminous chiffon folds, the bride seemed to soar through the air. The style emphasizes graceful slender legs and a thin waist.
- The style of the 20s is gold and feathers. An outfit with chic sequin, rhinestone and feather trim.
- Hard cut. The skirt of such a style is strictly outlined, like a ruler, there is no lightness and weightlessness.
- The modern princess. Mostly silk fabric elegant dresses, the silhouette of which resembles the letter A, knee-length.
- Miss Dior is dominated by the 50s. Fitted, with a fluffy bell skirt.
Look at the collection of magnificent wedding dresses in the video review of Victoria Dovgan.
Short Maternity Wedding Dresses
For each period of pregnancy in the salon, it is possible to choose an outfit with a harmonious silhouette. In the early stages of pregnancy, while the tummy is not yet very visible, any fitting model is suitable. The bride and groom will be charming in a straight narrow dress with wide, decorated with frills or pebbles straps, or boleros, distracting attention from the tummy.
Also, the option with an A-silhouette and a slightly oversized waistline will look good.At later stages of pregnancy, you should choose free models, for example, in the Greek style - with a high waistline under the chest and beautiful skirts that fall from underneath it, just below the knees. Such a dress will look harmonious with a veil, the appearance of the bride will be romantic and graceful. A fastener on a belt or corset should not squeeze a stomach too much. And the rest - without any restrictions.
Short sleeved wedding dresses
Extremely adorn the wedding dresses sleeves made of thin transparent lace. They give the image a young elegance and chastity..
This dress will help girls with wide hips to balance the upper and lower parts of the body. It will hide the flaws in women with full hands. A dress of short sleeves will make the bride taller and slimmer.
Wonderful elegant models of wedding dresses with sleeves are collected in the video.
Wedding short dresses for full
Full girls may well wear a short outfit for their wedding, with or without a cut. The main thing is that he hides those parts of the body that do not look the best, and emphasizes beautiful places. The bride and groom should decide which style suits her, choose a neckline neckline that beautifully frames the chest, and the length of the skirt that matches her figure. The best option for all full girls would be an A-line dress, diverging downward.
There is an opinion that girls with curvaceous forms should not show their figure and should wear only clothes of a spacious cut. Nothing like this! An elegant model that exposes the back or beautiful legs will not spoil the celebration of any bride. It’s not worth it to unnecessarily bare or tighten oneself to the little donuts, everything should have a measure and taste.
Short Front Wedding Dresses
If you are confused, and do not know which style of dress to choose for a wedding - short or floor-length, then it is worth paying attention to models with a short front, combining both of these styles. This outfit will emphasize beautiful legs wrapped in branded shoes that no one would have seen in a long dress. A long train at the back allows you to feel like a princess from a fairy tale.
Many such fabulous models are collected in the video - watch and choose your!
Accessories for short wedding dresses
In order for a short wedding dress to look elegant, it is important to choose the right accessories for it, the main thing is not their quantity, but the cost.
- It is especially important to choose beautiful shoes, because they will be paraded to all guests together and the legs of the hostess. The choice of shoes should be treated very responsibly..
- If the wedding dress is short, this does not mean that it is not appropriate for the bride to wear a veil or diadem. Match these accessories to your taste. It’s better to choose a short veil too.
- Brides who prefer a romantic style will choose a veil veil.
- If you choose a dress with a train, stockings imitating boots and long gloves will be appropriate.
- From jewelry to short lace dresses, a pearl necklace and gloves decorated with a lace pattern or embroidery are ideal.
The bride's hairstyle will look unsurpassed with a romantic wreath woven into it. In cool weather, the shoulders are covered with a bolero jacket or a cape selected in style.
A contrasting satin belt accentuating the waist, platform shoes and short gloves will work well with a retro-style dress. On the head there may be a wide ribbon or a flirty hat..
Did you like the outfit of a sweet and romantic bride we created in the photo? Or do you want to add something else to it? Leave your comment under the article.