- Who will go with a magnificent dress
- Types of Lush Wedding Dresses
- With a loop
- Short dresses
- High waisted
- With sleeves
- For pregnant
- Dress cost
- Wedding Accessories
- Stylist Tips
The main event for the bride until the celebration is the selection and purchase of a future outfit. Many years ago, lush models won great popularity and still confidently go to the forefront of fashion. If you prefer this option and do not want to get lost in the salon before a huge choice - look at the lush wedding dresses: photos of different styles.
Who will go with a magnificent dress
Unfortunately, this model of wedding attire is not suitable for everyone. Who will look good in a magnificent dress:
- Slender tall girls. On such a bride, she will sit perfectly.
- Girls with a pear-shaped figure - under the voluminous skirt it is easy to hide wide hips.
- Owners of the V-shaped body structure - they will be able to achieve a balance between the shoulders and the lower part.
Who should not give preference to this model:
- Full ladies. If you have a full physique, but you can’t refuse such an option, choose a model without finishing.
- To the low girls. A huge skirt in this case will not add chic, but visually reduce the growth. For those who decide to buy, the A-silhouette model is recommended - due to its shape, it will make the bride a little higher.
- For those who have a small breast size. All such outfits are sewn with a corset emphasizing the bust, so brides with small breasts should better refrain from acquiring.
Types of Lush Wedding Dresses
Wedding dresses of this type all consist of two main elements - a corset, emphasizing the chest and narrowing the waist, and a voluminous skirt. The volume is achieved with the help of special devices - crinoline, frame rings, a rigid mesh petticoat or multilayer fabric overlay.
Types of lush wedding dresses:
- Ball Gown Wedding Dresses with Volumetric Skirt.
- the little Mermaid.
- Empire style model.
- Mini and midi dresses.
Overview of holiday dresses on video:
With a loop
The train gives along with magnificence and solemnity - with it the bride turns into a real queen. Well with this element will be a long veil mantilla. Also, such a detail will help girls look taller..
Long-legged slender beauties will look great in mini and midi dresses. This view appeared recently and replaced the restrained long models. They will suit full-bodied girls - the width in the hips will not be noticeable under the voluminous skirt, and the corset will tighten the waist. Usually these outfits are sewn without a cut, and a long train is used for decoration.
The Greek style of the high-waisted outfit makes the bride slimmer, conceals the figure flaws as much as possible. Flowing fabrics, elegant embroidered patterns, beadwork or lace look romantic and feminine. With a neckline playing with a small chest, or with a closed neckline that conceals too large - these models look great.
Elegant long sleeves not only protect the bride from coolness in bad weather, but also add sophistication. Sleeves made of lightweight fabrics, even in summer, perfectly complement the delicate, chaste image of a la Grace Kelly. There are also outfits with sleeves and bare shoulders. Sleeve length varies according to bride preference..
For girls who already have a rounded tummy, a tightening corset will not work. A great option for pregnant ladies is a dress in the Greek style, which, in addition to beauty, has another important quality - convenience. Cropped models or even options with a crinoline lining from the chest will look good.
The price depends on the quality and manufacturer of the material, on the decor with elements of different cost and complexity of cut. A voluminous model with many draperies, decorated with bows from silk ribbons will cost much more than a dress of a simple cut without decorations. Small details such as rhinestones and beads are all usually attached manually, so the outfit generously decorated with them will come out expensive. However, those who don’t have much money should not be upset - even a very simple dress with a minimalistic design will look beautiful.
To create a harmonious image, you will have to take care of a careful selection of accessories.
- The main accessories are earrings, bracelets, necklaces, rings from different materials. Pearls, beads, precious or semi-precious stones, rhinestones - depending on your style, there is a suitable finish.
- Gloves will make the image more elegant and stately. They can be from different materials (silk, satin, lace) and different lengths.
- A wedding bag is an unpopular accessory, but some brides might find it useful. A.
- Shoes matching the shade of the dress are an indispensable part of the bride’s look..
- Accessories for hairstyles - hairpins, tiaras, hats, veils.
Some useful tips from stylists about the outfit for the celebration:
- To choose the right color and material, pay attention to your skin and hair color. Girls with dark hair will look good in white, pale pink, in silver shades. Light-haired ladies are suitable for the colors of gold, gray-blue and pale beige. Lilac, pink, light green colors are suitable for blond hair. Girls with red hair should pay attention to warm shades. The delicate colors of ivory and condensed milk accentuate the tan of the inhabitants of the south..
- For dress fitting, be sure to take holiday shoes. The master should shorten the outfit so that the skirt rises a few centimeters above the floor.
- Do not overload the look with accessories. When choosing large earrings, discard the necklace, and vice versa, if attention is concentrated on it - the earrings should be modest.
- Wear a few strands of pearls and a diadem to a Greek dress without unnecessary trim.
- Highly selected hair and hair with tight loose curls will look great with any model.
- A short dress requires careful selection of shoes. Perfect in summer sandals and ankle boots in winter.
Lush cut wedding dress is chosen by real princesses. It should fully reflect the tastes of the bride, be as comfortable and light as possible. Having thought over her choice in advance, each girl can easily find for herself the perfect outfit for a celebration.
Tell us in a comment what holiday dresses you liked and what you would prefer to wear on your wedding day.