A wedding is a day when everything should be perfect. Of course, every bride, without exception, wants to sparkle with her snow-white smile. But what if the snow-white smile is not snow-white at all? In particular, given the fact that against the background of a white wedding dress and veil, the color and shade of the teeth are distinctly noticeable.
If you are planning a wedding, then the condition of your teeth must be taken care of in advance, as early as possible before the wedding. But all sorts of moments happen in life, before the wedding there are only a few months, or even weeks, and a snow-white smile leaves much to be desired. What to do in such cases?
There is only one option - teeth whitening. You can carry out whitening at home, or visit a professional dentist.
A wide variety of pastes and products for whitening at home often do not produce the desired result. Of course, not without exceptions. There are specialized complexes for use at home, the so-called weekend system.
Professional teeth whitening comes in several varieties:
- The most gentle of them is a professional cleaning "Air-Flow". With its help, the dentist performs mechanical cleaning, which includes polishing tooth enamel, removing dental deposits (stones and bacteria). This cleaning method allows you to maintain the integrity of tooth enamel, while lightening the shade of the teeth.
- The second most gentle method for teeth whitening is chemical whitening. A carbamide peroxide solution is applied to the surface of the teeth, which will allow you to clean your teeth in a short period of time, and you will get a snow-white smile.
- Not so long ago a new method appeared - teeth whitening. Such cleaning is carried out using a whitening composition of hydrogen peroxide, and exposure to halogen light. Cleaning is carried out for 1.5-2 hours. This procedure is to some extent more effective, but carries a percentage of the risk that exposure to peroxide will make the teeth sensitive.
- If you have sensitive teeth, laser whitening is not recommended, the use of which can significantly damage tooth enamel. As in photobleaching, laser bleaching is performed using peroxide. The procedure is very fast, it takes only a few seconds for one tooth.
- The most modern and frequently used cleaning method is ZOOM. You can use this tool, both at home and in the dentist's chair. Ideally, of course, it is better that the whitening takes place under the strict supervision of a professional. The disadvantage of this method is the cost - about 10,000 rubles. The bleaching procedure is carried out using a ZOOM lamp. At home, bleaching is done using a special mouthguard, parts of which are filled with gel. The procedure is somewhat similar to wearing a removable plate.
Of course, a snow-white smile is also an indicator of beauty. But do not forget that there are cases in which tooth whitening is strictly prohibited:
In all other cases, you can safely go to the dentist or yourself at home to whiten.