A wedding is a bright and colorful event, the success of which will depend on who you appoint as your witness.
So, the witness at the wedding, who is she?
- The role of a witness at a wedding is best for your relative or close friend. The better she knows you and your habits, the more she will help you on a crucial day - your wedding day.
- The witness at the wedding welcomes such qualities as composure and responsibility. After all, she has to help you prepare for the wedding, have time for everything and forget nothing.
- She must have a sense of humor, be an energetic "ringleader" and the soul of the company. Communication with her in this case will be relaxed and interesting..
- Great if it's a creative person. Then you will not have to miss the wedding. This advice is especially relevant for weddings where there will be no host. In this case, the witness and witness will be responsible for organizing wedding contests, games and lotteries.
The main responsibilities of a witness at a wedding.
- To help the bride in choosing a dress and accessories for him.
- Prepare bride redemption scripts and wedding contests.
- On the wedding day, help the bride put on a wedding dress.
- Check that documents and rings are not forgotten..
- Check for cameras and camcorders.
- Meet the groom and hold the bride redemption ceremony.
- On a walk, take with you a witness to organize champagne and sandwiches.
- Make sure that guests at the wedding are seated in their places.
- Take care of some organizational issues during the wedding.
- Be cheerful, open, attentive.
As you probably noticed, the role of a witness at a wedding is very responsible and multifaceted. But these are pleasant duties, which consist in making preparations for the wedding and the wedding itself joyful and memorable for the bride and groom.