- Common colors for wedding decoration
- Color Chart for Wedding
- Top – 5 successful combinations of shades in the design
- Fashionable color combinations for the wedding in 2016 – Photo
Wedding – bright event in the life of every girl. Preparation for this holiday always takes place carefully, takes a lot of energy, time, but the result exceeds all expectations. Each bride seeks to create her own holiday the most memorable, beautiful, not the same as everyone else. Recently, the newlyweds began to be in great demand themed weddings, which are used in the design of an interesting combination of different colors. For supporters of extraordinary bright events, this topic will be very relevant in preparation for the wedding celebration.
Common colors for wedding decoration
A traditional wedding involves a certain solemn style in which this holiday has been taking shape for several generations in a row. We are talking about a noble white color, symbolizing the purity of relations, the chastity of the bride and the loyalty of a man. Another common color at a wedding – This is a delicate pink, which is present in the dresses of the newlyweds, in the design of the holiday. And another relatively popular shade of wedding decor – it's blue, it is associated with a nautical theme.
Color Chart for Wedding
If you are tired of wedding decoration in a wide range of colors, come up with something unusual by choosing your favorite colors in an interesting combination with other shades. It is important here not to go too far with experiments and draw up the correct palette, choosing the perfect combination of the colors you like, and for this there is a special diagram of color combinations. It helps visually create an overall picture of how different colors combine with each other..
The diagram shows that the color scheme is divided into warm and cold shades. They combine opposite each other, so each shade corresponds to its own tone in the opposite zone of the color wheel. Look at the picture and determine for yourself what colors and their variations you would choose for your own wedding. Below you will find some tips that will help determine the color scheme for the celebration:
- White. This color acts as a classic option for a wedding. Use it as a background to frame selected shades. This is an ideal choice, because the color is combined with absolutely all shades, perfectly complementing them.
- Red. A very bright color, which acts as a symbol of life, passion. It is well combined with green, gold, orange. Blue is fundamentally not suitable for this shade.
- Pink. A great option for a wedding in summer or spring. It evokes tender feelings, fills the atmosphere around itself with romance and combines wonderfully with brown, chocolate, burgundy, silver or gray. Saturated warm tones such as orange or red are not suitable for the pink shade..
- Violet. You can successfully use this color in any season. Combine it with lavender, pink, purple, or light blue. It is not recommended to add red or green shades to purple.
- Golden. Symbolizes wealth, success and looks great with green or red. It’s best not to select a combination in orange or yellow colors for this color..
- Green. This is the calming color of harmony, which will be appropriate to look at any holiday. It symbolizes mother nature. It is good to combine with lilac, pale blue, gold. Eliminate the combination of green and blue.
- Orange. This color is a symbol of happiness, smiles, joy, it radiates a positive atmosphere around you. The orange hue is perfectly aligned with the color of aquamarine, pink, brown or yellow.
- Silver. With this color, your celebration will gain a special brightness, brilliance. Combine it with a blue tint, pink. Silver does not look good in combination with orange.
- Blue. This is the color of lightness, freshness, it fits perfectly into the marine theme. Use blue tones to design your own wedding together with muted shades of green, rich red, lemon or chocolate.
- The black. This shade is great for creating a contrast effect. Thanks to some details or accessories in black, you will create a stylish version of a themed wedding. This tone goes well with warm and rich colors..
- Beige. This is a very seasoned color that looks nice in combination with golden, green or ivory.
Combining these or those shades at a wedding celebration, it is very important to adhere to certain rules. If you make the wedding yourself, you may not know some subtleties and apply incompatible colors.
Top – 5 successful combinations of shades in the design
In the choice of colors, you can be absolutely free, completely surrendering to your flight of imagination, taste. Everything is learned through comparison, so feel free to experiment, add, use a non-standard approach. Well, if you are not particularly strong in independently combining a color palette, then check out what professional stylists recommend. They are convinced that, according to the suggested TOP-5 color combinations, your wedding can turn into a real masterpiece. More details about each combination, read on.
Green and yellow
If in the middle of winter you suddenly wanted summer, a wonderful riot of bright colors, select the main color scheme of the wedding in green and yellow shades. Use the bride’s bouquet with the flowers of this combination of colors, attach the same boutonniere to the groom, let the witness wear a green and yellow dress, and decorate the hall with balloons, floristry and fabrics in similar color tones. It will turn out a truly colorful holiday, filled with warmth, happiness, joy and unexpected summer mood.
Coral and Tiffany
Let's say you – an ardent fan of the Tiffany style, where there are noble blue tones that are combined with airy lace, ribbons, rhinestones. However, this topic has already managed to be fed up with its popularity at various weddings. Therefore, in order not to be commonplace, come up with something bright and unusual, adding a coral color to this style. You will be surprised how beautiful this combination will look..
Use coral and Tiffany for every wedding attribute: a blue cake with a huge coral bow, coral and blue flowers on the bride’s wedding bandage, etc. Imagine how wonderful the decor of the hall and banquet table in blue tones will look with the use of small details of coral color. This shade will add even more tenderness, elegance to your wedding together with the Tiffany style..
Brown and blue
Brown-blue gamma at a wedding ceremony – This is a very stylish idea that will exceed all your expectations and ideas. These two colors are able to create a unique image of elegance, sophistication. Such a color scheme will fit so harmoniously into the wedding surroundings that you will immediately feel cozy and comfortable. Let the groom use some accessories and details of his image in this color (for example, a bow tie, tie or cufflinks), or wear a brown dress suit – together with the bride in a blue dress, they will look just perfect.
Red and purple
If you choose such a color palette for the overall concept of your wedding – you are clearly an extraordinary person who loves bold deeds and decisions. The red-violet combination will give you a special mood during the autumn weather. The combination of these colors will look exceptional in the middle of a snow-white winter. This is a good option for a hot and colorful summer. It all depends on your assertiveness, determination, because you have to wear a dress of an unconventional color (for example, purple). This color scheme fits perfectly into a retro wedding.
Pink and yellow
For romantic personalities and people of fine spiritual organization, a pink and yellow palette is suitable for decorating your wedding. This is such a gentle version of the holiday, which has a summer mood, romance, lightness, ease. Just imagine how it will look bright, if you wear a wedding dress in pale pink, dilute it with a beautiful yellow bow at the waist. The groom will look exceptionally if he puts on a yellow suit with a bright pink tie. Another bright idea for a retro wedding.
Fashionable color combinations for the wedding in 2016 – Photo
2016 offers very beautiful shades from a color palette in pastel colors. It will be appropriate to combine them with brighter, more saturated colors, and also to use for decoration of the wedding in the style of ombre. This is another way to bring incredible ideas to life by combining pastels with opposing shades. To see for yourself how it will look in practice, look at the photos below, which show fashionable color combinations at the wedding celebration of the coming year.