- Design options
- Decoration with balls
- Flower decoration
- Fabric decoration
- DIY wedding room decoration
- Table decoration for young
- Guest tables
- Guest Chairs
Wedding – An important and exciting day in the life of a couple in love. On this day, everything should be perfect: an outfit of the newlyweds, a beautiful wedding ceremony, the best restaurant and decorated room. When preparations for the ceremony are in full swing and the main issues have been resolved, the dilemma of decorating the venue for the celebration remains. You can decide on this by looking at the photo of the wedding hall decoration and having studied our guide.
The best venue for the wedding feast are cafes and restaurants, where the atmosphere, panorama, interior and service already have a pleasant pastime. But the everyday atmosphere of the hall is hardly suitable for holding such an important event, therefore, such rooms are decorated with additional accessories to make it more elegant.
Nowadays, there is a huge selection of options for decorating rooms for a celebration. Use flowers (living, but artificial ones are also used), balloons, drapery with light fabrics and various luminous garlands. Hand-made posters are often used..
Starting to create the decor of the hall, you need to decide what materials you want to use, and what will be the theme of the event. It is important to choose the color scheme of the design, and who will do it: you or specialists in this industry. You will make the right choice if you study many photos of the design of the wedding hall.
Decoration with balls
Air balloons – universal way to prepare the premises for the holiday. Wedding – not an exception. Here's how to use it in the interior of a wedding hall:
- For example, place a large number under the ceiling so that they fly freely. So you create the effect of weightlessness.
- You can tie balls to guests chairs or small weights. This will create a festive mood for everyone in the room..
- An arch of balls or intertwined hearts will look great near the newlyweds (the main thing is that they keep their shape).
- Beautiful figures made using balls will make the design of the hall unique and memorable.
Recently, it has become popular to use flowers in the hall where a wedding banquet will be held. Usually when decorating, compositions of natural flowers are used, less commonly found using artificial species.
You can use floral arrangements at the head of the table for the newlyweds. An example of such a design, see the photos below.
For guests there may be small lively bouquets (for example, as in the photo).
Often, flowers adorn stairs and arches. It looks chic and rich.
More recently, the decoration of ceremonial halls with the help of fabric has come into fashion. As a rule, for such purposes, light, airy species that freely fall (for example, chiffon, silk, organza) are used. Also used are more dense specimens (velvet, taffeta, satin), which look rich. There are cases when a fabric creates a kind of canopy over the room or a veil is made.
Often there is a hall decor with a combination of fabrics and flowers or garlands. It looks especially chic in dim light, looks elegant and will appeal to all guests.
DIY wedding room decoration
If you have a good imagination, you can come up with a beautiful and original decoration of the wedding hall on your own. To begin with, it is worth looking at and studying possible materials with examples of design. Then decide what you will draw up with and what you need for this. After planning important points, get down to business..
You can decorate yourself in different ways:
- It is easiest to use balloons in the interior, placing them around the perimeter. How to do it and where to place it better – it's up to you, plug in your imagination. You can also independently make a heart out of balls.
- You can decorate the room with art posters on the walls of ribbons or paper pompoms..
- Making satin decor is also easy without the help of specialists. You need to select and purchase a light airy fabric of the shade in which your wedding celebration will take place and, choosing the fastening option, simply attach it in the right places, if necessary, beautifully pick up the material.
- If you have even the slightest idea of floristry, and you have a well-developed sense of beauty, you can make floral decorations yourself.
As you can see, issuing yourself is not so difficult. the main thing – the interior will be decorated as you wish. In addition, with the independent design of the hall, you can save on the services of a designer.
Table decoration for young
The principles of table decoration for young people have something in common with the main theme of the hall. For this, fabric, flowers or paper decor can be used. In spring and summer, lively floral arrangements are more often used..
Can also be applied composition, for example, as in the photo.
In autumn and winter, balls are mainly used, since decoration with flowers is out of season – very expensive pleasure.
Tables for guests should be decorated in the same style as the whole holiday: the same materials, the same colors (or their shades). In this case, the guest room will look harmonious. Serving and the presence of beautiful tablecloths, fresh flowers will bring some zest to the general appearance of the hall and create a festive atmosphere.
Often the chairs in cafes and restaurants do not look quite presentable or do not correspond to the general design of the hall. In such cases, the chairs are also decorated with organza, linen and bows made of satin ribbons or small floral arrangements. Popular design options for chairs, see the photo below.
We considered all kinds of options for decorating a wedding celebration. If you have original ideas and photos not presented here, we will be glad to see them in the comments.