- Advantages and disadvantages of a bouquet of wildflowers
- The combination of a bouquet with a bride's outfit and wedding style
- What flowers are field wedding bouquets made of?
- How long to keep a bouquet of wildflowers or garden flowers
- Photo of wedding bouquets of wildflowers
A bouquet of modest wild-growing flowers is not so solemn and pathos as a large armful of red roses, but no less cute and charming. Many underestimate him, but in vain. Wedding bouquets of wildflowers are completely unique, original, ideal for the bride's dress. Diverse in size - from large to very small, elegant compositions - they excite us to the depths of our souls, inspire a feeling of home comfort, warmth.
Advantages and disadvantages of a bouquet of wildflowers
When choosing ordinary field buttercups or daisies for themselves at a wedding, the bride should well understand their features. Without special care, the plants will quickly fade, and the wedding arrangement will lose its original appearance. Therefore, make an effort to maintain their freshness longer, and then you will delight your masterpiece with all those present. A wedding bouquet of simple wildflowers has many advantages:
- It will amaze guests with its originality. Roses and gerberas are frequent guests at weddings, and such a modest composition, like yours, will be completely unique and will be remembered by everyone for a long time.
- Such a bouquet is easy to make, because here it is not necessary to select plants of the same color scheme. It can be variegated, bright, varied, but it will still be in perfect harmony with the wedding dress. Form the composition as your soul tells you, completely relying on your good taste.
- It also does not entail a lot of costs, you will be able to save the wedding budget.
The combination of a bouquet with a bride's outfit and wedding style
For a romantic and tender bride, dreaming of a modest wedding without chic and pretentious pathos, the best choice would be a bouquet of wildflowers or garden flowers. It is understood that the whole wedding should be designed in a rustic style. If the bride will have a rich magnificent dress embroidered with rhinestones and pearls, and the banquet hall will shine with chic decor, then the modest flowers in the bride’s hands will look inappropriate.
A wedding bouquet of modest wildflowers is ideal for a bride dressed in a rustic or country style, because these styles in themselves imply unity with nature. Also, at a wedding in Russian or Ukrainian folk style, the bride, dressed in a simple linen, lace or embroidered dress, will look great with such a bouquet. The girl should not choose a puffy dress and rich jewelry with precious stones, it is better to stay on a light, airy white dress with a simple cut.
If the wedding is held in the summer, outdoors, then wildflowers can not do without. The main thing is to choose a simple design in the design of the dress and flower arrangement. For expressiveness, you can complement the image of the bride with a wreath, weave the plants collected in the field into it. When collecting a bouquet, do not pay much attention to shape or color. The more careless you form the composition, the better it will look.
What flowers are field wedding bouquets made of?
Wealthy Russian brides strive to choose a complex, bulky floral arrangement for a wedding to match a gorgeous dress. In Europe and around the world, a different trend is emerging - the world is striving for simplicity. European brides pick up small compositions, often using various field plants. For example, Kate Middleton chose for her wedding a modest bouquet of jasmine in combination with lilies of the valley and the same modest dress. This trend in fashion is called «naturel» - beautiful is what is given by nature.
Simple but very beautiful compositions for the bride are obtained with a successful combination of cornflowers, buttercups, daisies, irises, sunflowers, mallow, bluebells, lilies, sweet peas, solidago. Wild poppies will brighten the composition with bright spots, but not for long - they will quickly fade. Along with other plants, insert wheat spikelets, fern or other greens in your wedding bouquet, which will give it volume. Do not be afraid to decorate a modest creation with beads, lace or satin ribbons, this will only make it livelier, more attractive.
How long to keep a bouquet of wildflowers or garden flowers
- To ensure that the plants retain their original shape and color for a long time, cut them in the morning as soon as the dew comes off, or late in the evening.
- Do not store all the flowers in one bowl, arrange them by type in different vases.
- Water for flowers should not be hard. If possible, add krizal to it - plant nutrition.
- It happens that juice comes out on a fresh cut of the plant, then it must be dipped in boiling water for a few seconds.
- The stems of daisies, cornflowers, delphinium, marigolds should be lightly scratched with a needle.
- Do not lower flowers deep into the water with a fluff on the stems.
Preserving the freshness of a modest wildflower before the wedding is very difficult, so the best option would be to seek the help of an experienced florist who will make any composition you like, put the cut stems of the plants in a special capsule containing a nutrient. Then the flowers will not fade before the appointed wedding date and will delight you with the spiritual natural beauty.