- Features of Tango Wedding Dance
- What music to choose for this dance
- Things to consider when choosing a tango for a wedding
- Wedding Tango Selection
The right of the first dance at a wedding traditionally belongs to the newlyweds. The rhythm of the music chosen for the dance and the performance of the newlyweds convey the guests experienced feelings. Many couples prefer to perform the classical waltz, moving to the beat of the music, but if passion is raging in relationships, wedding tango will be the best dance. Dynamic pa will reflect all the fervor of feelings of young people, having a lasting impression on others.
Features of Tango Wedding Dance
The main task of a couple performing a dance at a wedding – convey the fire of your feelings, express them in movements and touches. Wedding tango represents a passion that drives you crazy. A hot dance to the liking of ardent natures, and for more tender, romantic persons there are varieties of tango with melodic music. This variation looks just as impressive, but at the same time the production itself is devoid of sharp movements.
The complexity of the dance requires careful preparation, especially for people who have not previously been involved in this type of art. Technically complex leg movements require the clarity of each step and must be performed by partners synchronously. The slightest mistake, and the dance loses its meaning, therefore, having decided on its performance, the newlyweds consciously agree to rehearsals, in which full dedication should be present. Their number is determined individually for each pair and varies from 5 to 20.
What music to choose for this dance
Choosing a melody for tango is easy. Many compositions, classical and modern composers have the rhythm inherent in this dance. Different types of tango have their own characteristic music. For example, Argentinean – the most passionate, and Finnish – more calm. Sometimes newlyweds prefer to perform a mix, combining it with a waltz or foxtrot. The main task is to determine the nature of the dance – passionate, gentle, passionate. The melody depends on the choice of characteristics:
- Movie tune «Woman smell» – the most popular music for wedding dance.
- Music from the movie «Keep the beat». Tango of the protagonist played by Antonio Banderas and charming Katie Virschilas.
- Edvin marton – Tango amore – melody combining tenderness and wild passion.
- Astor piazzolla –Libertango – extraordinary composition, violin, accordion and double bass ensemble.
- Tango «Verano porteno».
- Armik – Tango flamenco.
- La cumparsita –Tango.
- Cirque du soleil – Querer.
- «El Tango de Roxanne» (film «Moulin rouge»).
- Jazmine Sullivan- Bust Your Windows (C / F) «Step forward 3»).
Things to consider when choosing a tango for a wedding
Dance – it’s not just a combination of movements to the beat of the music, it’s a way of expressing a couple. Tango will help light a fire in the eyes of the bride and groom, showing passionate love. But choosing to perform a bewitching dance of passion at a wedding celebration, keep in mind that there are some significant moments that the newlyweds should pay special attention to:
- The style of the bride’s dress should not constrain movement in order to freely perform all steps. For this option, styles cut in front are suitable or with a narrow neckline that exposes the leg. Moving in a magnificent dress will be much more difficult, then it is better to choose a tango waltz that has smooth movements. It is better for conservative brides to change clothes before the dance, in this case it is worth considering an outfit that is not white. The ideal solution would be red or black shades.
- Shoes for girls are preferred stable and comfortable with an average heel, preferably with a strap that fixes the foot. Rehearse the wedding tango right in it so that your feet get used to it. If the desire to be in chic shoes at a wedding, absolutely unsuitable for dancing prevails – change your shoes before the performance.
- Dynamic, rhythmic, combined in complex combinations of movement, can quickly tire the bride and groom at the very beginning of the evening, so the execution time should not be too long. Pick up a composition lasting no more than 2 minutes.
Wedding Tango Selection
The whole gamut of feelings of the newlyweds, starting from desire, a struggle of characters and ending with tenderness and sensual gaze into the eyes, expresses wedding tango. It occupies the third position in popularity among newlyweds, striking wedding guests with its spectacular effect. As a result of painstaking training, the bride and groom show a spectacular performance that reveals the harmony of feelings and the essence of the relationship between two lovers. A selection of tango variations for different melodies will help you decide on the nuances of the first dance as a married couple.