A wedding dress with a corset makes the figure more elegant, slimmer, and the bride feels in such attire a real princess. In order for the holiday to work out, and too tight lacing does not cause the beauty any inconvenience, you must know in advance how it is performed correctly. This knowledge will be useful to the bridesmaid, who will help her dress before the wedding ceremony. After all, dealing with moody lacing is not easy, especially for a person without experience.
The basic rules for lacing a wedding dress
The first thing to do is to correctly determine the size of the wedding dress. A robe of the wrong size will either tighten the bride very tight, making breathing difficult, or crawl away from her. When trying on a wedding dress with a corset, remember that the edges should be at least 3-5 cm closer to each other. There are a few more rules that you will be able to handle such a demanding task as lacing a wedding dress.
- When lacing the dress should fit tightly around the waist. Therefore, first fasten the zipper, if any, and only then proceed to lacing.
- If you have never had to do this procedure before, start lacing the removed dress, and then tighten the corset already on the figure.
- Start lacing from top to bottom. The bride holds her hands on the waist.
- Tightly compresses the lacing only the waist. If you tighten the corset tightly at chest level, the girl will have difficulty breathing.
- To give a beautiful breast shape during lacing, the bride should support her with her arms crossed inside (through the neckline).
- For a corset model with an open back, make sure that the tapes do not bite into the body. Besides the fact that such a lacing looks unaesthetic, it can hurt a girl.
- If the bride is pregnant, it is better to refuse such a style. There are many other models of wedding dresses suitable for her interesting position..
How to lace up a corset on a wedding dress - photo
The person dressing the bride needs to know how to lace up the wedding dress. It is best to train in advance so that at the most crucial moment you won’t get confused and do everything right. If you completely tightened the corset, but nevertheless at least one finger freely passes under the cord, then the dress is large and it will slide off the bride. In this case, you will have to suture the model or replace it with another dress (smaller size).
There are two ways to lace a wedding corset on a dress - directly on the bride and without her. Only practice can show which one will be easier for you. If you have never encountered such a dress before, we recommend starting with lacing on your removed clothing. Only after acquiring some skills can you try to tighten the corset right on the figure.
Lacing of the removed dress
I have to admit that not all girls know how to properly lace up a corset. Therefore, unexpected situations arise when dressing the bride: the dress on her sits not in the best way, and sometimes even looks ridiculous. To avoid embarrassment and not spoil the newlywed holiday, start with a simple one. Lacing a removed outfit is the easiest way, even for beginners. It is much easier to thread the lace into the loops on the removed dress, and then fit the corset to the shape of the girl.
Lacing Dressed Outfit
If you have some experience in putting on dresses with corsets and this is not your first time doing it, then you can easily lace up everything right on the bride. Compliance with several basic rules will make the process fascinating, and the elegant style will look beautiful, give a joyful mood to the bride and everyone invited. It's no secret that mood plays a big role on such a significant day.
A wedding dress with a corset and lacing sits perfectly on the figure, emphasizing femininity and impeccable forms, however, for the desired effect, it is important to tighten the corset correctly. If the lacing is too loose, you risk tightening the dress all evening, as it will constantly slide down. Excessive tightening of the lace may cause problems with breathing and blood supply to the body, up to fainting conditions. Therefore, the person dressing the bride has a responsible mission.