Today, the European tendency to take pets to the wedding (of course, we are talking primarily about dogs, cats and parrots) has become very fashionable in Russia. After all, everyone remembers frames from European and American melodramas, where, for example, a small dog brings wedding rings to the department at the wedding. It is really very cute and touching! Especially if this dog is an adorable pet and almost a member of a future new family.
The wedding site www.articlewedding.com today will tell you about some of the nuances regarding the participation of pets in a wedding celebration:
- First of all, don’t expect your pet to get married and he will bring you wedding rings or a bunch of flowers, like in a movie: categorically do not let dogs in the Orthodox churches, and they won’t be especially happy with a cat or a parrot, because the wedding - this is a mystery when the bride and groom give vows of fidelity to each other before God, and not just a beautiful sight.
- Secondly, arrange in advance with the registry office employee that you are allowed to take your pet with you to the ceremony (far from all registry offices are allowed).
- Thirdly, provide that animals are not allowed into the banquet hall or other places you have chosen to visit on your wedding day.
- Fourth, warn the guests in advance that you will bring a pet with you to the wedding: some may be allergic to cat and dog hair, and some are simply afraid of dogs. Forewarned - means armed: guests who come to the wedding with the children must definitely explain to them the technique of behavior with pets.
- Fifth, before taking a pet with you, think about whether it will bring unnecessary trouble to guests, especially if your favorite is a fighting breed dog or a nimble monkey.
- Sixth, be sure to appoint a guardian for your pet for the duration of the celebration, because neither you nor your other half will have time to look after the pet.
- Seventh, decide for yourself: will your pet just be present at the celebration or participate in it? If you choose the second option, keep in mind that the animal should be trained, bringing the situation as close as possible to the one that will be at the wedding, that is, you should not be practicing alone with the pet, but surrounded by many people. Training can take quite a lot of time. You can teach a dog or cat to bring young rings to the registry office or wear flowers for the bride and groom, but a parrot can be taught to pronounce a wedding greeting or a famous and irreplaceable word «bitterly»!
And the last: take care of holiday dresses for your pets. You can buy a small wedding dress and veil for a dog and cat, dress a hunting dog in a powdered tuxedo, and put on a small decorative tie for a parrot.
The wedding portal www.articlewedding.com is sure: if you take pets to the wedding celebration, it will turn out to be very bright, cheerful, joyful and laid-back! And don't forget to take a happy family photo with you and your pet in the lead roles!