In addition to natural factors, in every season there are many more things that can affect your holiday.
Warmth, beauty and wonderful weather - it is not in vain that summer is the most popular wedding season. Summer opens wide opportunities for newlyweds.
- In this wedding season, the bride can appear in all its glory. Whatever model the bride chooses, whether it be an open back, a deep neckline, bare hands - in the summer you can safely experiment.
- Wedding and triumph in the open air - what could be more romantic? This option is only possible in the summer..
- The summer wedding season is quite practical with regard to the festive table: low fruit prices will diversify your buffet with assorted fruits.
- Only in summer will you be able to fully enjoy a wedding walk in the city, drowning in the greenery and freshness of parks and embankments.
- A honeymoon in the summer wedding season will allow you to relax at sea, or go on a trip accompanied by good weather.
- The summer wedding season is so popular among those wishing to unite destinies, that because of this, prices for services and outfits rise, it becomes difficult to find a suitable banquet hall leading to the wedding or rent a limousine.
- All memorable places of the city are full of brides and grooms.
- This wedding season is also a wonderful holiday season, so those you plan to invite to the holiday may be on vacation in the country..
If you decide to combine in the fall, you should give preference to September or early October, so that late autumn does not present unpleasant surprises in the form of rains and dampness on your holiday.
- In the warm autumn, in front of the bride, as in the summer, ample opportunities are open for choosing a dress.
- Reduced prices for wedding services.
- The vacation season is ending and all your loved ones will be fully present at the holiday.
- The late fall season is full of rains and slush. In addition, by the end of October it is already starting to get colder.
Winter is a traditional wedding season in Russia. Fresh frosty air, fabulously beautiful trees and parks covered with sparkling snow ...
- The winter wedding season is not as popular as the summer, so all services are subject to discounts, and there are no queues in the registry offices.
- In winter, the assortment of wedding dresses is updated in the salons, models with fur capes are offered so that the bride does not freeze during a walk.
- Walking in the winter wedding season can be a lot of trouble. If a thaw occurs, the beautiful winter landscape will turn into a kind of dirty snowdrifts and slush: neither you need to take a picture, nor take a walk.
- Due to slippery roads, the streets can be clogged, and the prospect of standing in traffic for several hours, being late for your own painting, is not at all bright.
- In winter, the risk of catching a cold increases.
- Prices for flowers, fruits and vegetables rise sharply, and if the wedding takes place closer to the New Year, you can completely forget about discounts.
Choosing the spring wedding season as the time of your family’s birth is also worth weighing the advantages and disadvantages..
- Price stability, lack of excitement and queues in the registry office.
- Walking amid the reviving nature and the city’s fresh greenery.
- It will be difficult to think through the menu of the wedding table, if among the invitees there will be those who keep the post.
- Collections of dresses in wedding salons have not yet been updated between winter and summer.
Ultimately, no matter what time of year you choose as your wedding season, the main thing is that you fully feel comfortable and joyful.