- The advantages of a bouquet of artificial flowers
- Bouquet understudy for throwing artificial flowers
- DIY bouquet of artificial flowers from the bride
- Beautiful bouquets of artificial flowers photo
A wedding bouquet is the most important accessory in a bride’s outfit. If you make this wedding attribute with your own hands, then it will cease to be just an accessory, and will turn into a kind of talisman for your future family. After all, creating things with your own hands, you put your soul into them, and charge the energy of happiness. In Europe and the USA, it is now particularly relevant and fashionable to make bouquets of artificial flowers, since it is fashionable, original and inexpensive.
The advantages of a bouquet of artificial flowers
Most brides do not think about creating an artificial bouquet. Following an outdated stereotype, most people believe that inanimate flowers are easy to distinguish from real ones, because they look poor, unnatural, and cheap. Artificial analogues are much superior to their «living» brothers. Experienced florists are able to turn materials such as plastic, wire, paper, fabric and more - into real floral masterpieces that will not be inferior to them «alive» counterparts, unless they have a fragrant natural floral aroma.
Artificial attributes for the bride have several important advantages:
- Quality. Modern artificial flowers are mainly produced in Europe under the strictest quality control using the latest technologies, in strict accordance with the shapes and colors of natural colors. Dyes used in their production are environmentally friendly and do not cause allergic reactions, and do not fade for many years. Your guests, upon closer examination, will not be able to guess that the wonderful flowers in your wedding bouquet were created by man. When choosing flowers with sparkles, pebbles or stamens, beads, be sure - they will hold tight throughout the celebration.
- Durability. A serious problem when using live bouquets is their susceptibility to environmental conditions, for example, heat, wind, frost. Fresh flowers are extremely sensitive to mechanical stress and lack of water. This problem brought a lot of grief to the lovely brides, causing a lot of trouble for him «resuscitation». With improper packaging, it may not even «live» before the celebration or look inappropriate for this event.
The main plus of wedding arrangements made of artificial flowers is that they will not lose their beauty during a long solemn day, no matter what time of the year your wedding takes place. This wedding attribute will retain its charm and beauty even for many years, while it will be kept in your memory for the happiest day in your life. The bride uses such an accessory when they have to postpone the photo shoot for another day.
- Universality. The proposed version of the bride’s bouquet is ideal if it is difficult to choose accessories of the corresponding shade and texture to the wedding dress or dress. Fresh flowers often cannot meet such requirements or it is extremely difficult to pick them up. The variety of colors of artificial colors is amazing. You can easily pick the flowers in the composition to the smallest shade corresponding to the color and shade of your outfit and celebration. Such compositions allow you to make bold additions in the form of various jewelry, stones, pearls, jewelry.
- Comfort. An important point will also be the comfort of using such an accessory during a wedding celebration. Artificial flowers are much easier to live, they are more convenient to transport. Such a wedding arrangement is not «will flow» and does not stain your outfit, does not fade and does not rumple. For your peace of mind, it’s best to do the wedding attribute in advance to be absolutely sure that it will be exactly the way you intended, regardless of weather conditions or the flowering plants you need.
- Price. The cost of a wedding bouquet is also of considerable importance. High-quality fresh flowers, especially if they are rare and cut only 1-2 days ago, will be expensive. The price range of modern artificial flowers of the highest quality will be significantly lower. In addition to the advantages already described, the price of a beautiful wedding bouquet and accessories will be lower than their «living» analogues. And if you make a bouquet with your own hands - this will help you further reduce the budget of your wedding.
Bouquet understudy for throwing artificial flowers
Why do I need a bouquet-understudy? If your wedding bouquet has a complex shape, for example, drop-shaped or in the form of a handbag, or even a fan bouquet, then throwing it over your head can be difficult. And if it is also heavy, then this will cause concern for the safety of the health of your guests. Many girls are of the opinion that it is worth keeping a wedding bouquet for oneself and giving it to the wrong hands - this is a bad sign. You hold a wedding bouquet in your hands all day and give it your energy. Just to solve these problems and superstitions, understudy bouquets were invented.
Bouquets of understudies are made artificial, because such a wedding bouquet will remain for a long memory of the girl who catches him, over the years he will not lose either his appearance or his form. Such bouquets are much easier to create, giving them any shape and adding a variety of decorations to them. And a variety of colors and shades will allow you to create a bouquet-understudy, perfect for the color scheme of your wedding.
DIY bouquet of artificial flowers from the bride
Creating a variety of beautiful artificial artificial bouquets, use your imagination, give free rein to emotions. Feel free to boldly use a variety of materials: thin paper, fabric, silk, ribbons, cold porcelain. Almost any jewelry will be useful to you: beads, pearls, stones, lace, feathers, jewelry. If you prefer it to be simple, but with taste, then a master class on creating a simple but elegant and stylish bouquet will help you.
Step-by-step instructions for creating a wedding bouquet. Source materials:
- Artificial hydrangeas and chrysanthemums, as similar as possible to real ones. Color, when creating such a composition, is preferable to white, but it is permissible to replace it with a more suitable one for your color scheme;
- Floral wire for flowers;
- Natural linen or jute twine. It should match the color of the floristic wire, but differ from it in shade;
- Floral ribbon or organza, about 5 cm wide;
- Few buttons;
- Sharp knife or pruner.
Progress of the process:
- Cut off secateurs or a sharp knife with all the leaves and twigs from artificial flowers. Try to make the trunks of flowers even.
- Then take 3 hydrangeas and put them in a tight bouquet so that you get a triangle.
- Add three more hydrangeas to them, placing them so that they are slightly lower in «to the parties» the triangle. It is important that a little free space remains in the center - the last hydrangea flower will be on it. The last flower needs to be placed slightly higher than the rest, so that your wedding bouquet has a more round and neat shape.
- Next, take three artificial chrysanthemums and add them to the bouquet, but not from the edge, but closer to the center. Try so that the chrysanthemums are not closely spaced, it is advisable to place them so that they form an open triangle.
- So that your wedding bouquet does not lose its shape, the flower stems need to be tightly wrapped with floral wire, on top (almost under the flowers), in the center and bottom.
- Cut the stems to the length at which it will be convenient for you to hold the bouquet. Trim them.
- After this, you need to tightly wrap the trunks with a floral tape or organza. Start wrapping from the top, backing off about 2 cm from the flowers, going down. If you want the base of the bouquet to be thicker, then you should wrap the ribbon in two or three layers. It is important to carefully fasten the tape with the button at the top and bottom. In the final version, the buttons will not be visible, since they will be hidden by twine. You should get a tight pen.
- To decorate the handle, you can attach a bow to it or wrap it with lace. It will look elegant if you wrap the handle with twine. You need to wrap it freely and with imagination - there should be a lot of twine.
- In order to fix the twine in order to prevent it from unwinding during the celebration, pass the remainder of the floristic wire through the interweaving of the twine thread, fixing its rings to each other and to the stems.
For greater clarity, watch the video master class on making accessories for the bride: