The wedding ceremony is in full swing, and now, there comes a time when your chosen one should put a wedding ring on your finger. Camera flashes, camera ... All attention is paid to your hands! And whether they will look good enough at this moment is up to you. And you don’t need to hope for gloves that will hide the imperfections of manicure at the wedding, sooner or later you will have to take them off and under them should be well-groomed hands and a neat manicure.
The choice of nail design is not limited to the rigid frames of fashion. You can afford everything that suits your skin and skin. French manicure is the undisputed leader among all conceivable types of manicure for brides. Fresh-looking, with childishly transparent pinkish nails, it is so suitable for a wedding dress.
However, more and more often girls - brides began to remember about traditional manicure for a wedding. Its color scheme is now selected depending on the season. In winter, brighter, more saturated colors - cherry, plum, and in summer - transparent and light - pink, peach, cream, lilac. If your nails do not grow to the desired length, then you can make an extension to the wedding. But it must be taken into account that the own nail is deformed and restored only after some time. The extended nails last about two weeks and cost much more than regular manicure.
If you decide to make a manicure for the wedding yourself, then you need to act in the following sequence.
- Clean the nails from the previous varnish with a special nail polish remover, preferably with oils and vitamins.
- When adjusting the shape of the nail, use only a nail file, movements should be directed in one direction.
- Soften the cuticle by immersing your hands in a bath of warm soapy water for several minutes.
- The cuticle is pushed back with an orange stick or spatula, which is present in each manicure set.
- After, wash your hands with soap.
- Rub cream into fingertips and nails.
- Degrease nails with nail polish remover.
- The first layer is a transparent base. Dry as it should.
- Apply the main color with a thin layer of varnish chosen for manicure for the wedding. Let it dry.
- Gently apply a second coat of varnish and dry.
- Top - fasten with a glossy finish.
Experts advise not to wet your hands in water for four hours, so that the varnish holds well and for a long time.