- How to sew a veil on an organza bachelorette party with your own hands?
- Options for attaching a veil for a bachelorette party
- Do-it-yourself video tutorial on sewing veils for a bachelorette party
- Photo of the original veil for a bachelorette party
Previously, the veil played the role of not only a wedding accessory, but was also considered a strong charm of the bride, symbolizing her purity and purity. Before the wedding, wearing this headdress was forbidden, however, for modern newlyweds, such canons are no longer relevant. The veil for the bachelorette party has now become a special attribute of the future bride, she attracts attention and sets the girl apart from her friends. The bachelorette party accessory is different from the wedding model. In the first case, it is customary to wear a classic white model, and for a bachelorette party it is worth choosing something brighter and more original.
How to sew a veil on an organza bachelorette party with your own hands?
It is possible to buy or sew a veil that a young woman will put on a bachelorette party, because this does not require much time and effort. The bride can follow the instructions for making the accessory and sew the veil in advance or quickly make the easiest option for her right during the bachelorette party. When planning a holiday and choosing a veil, you should think about the theme of the upcoming celebration6
- If a bachelorette party is held in a restaurant, then a gentle neat light veil is best.
- For a holiday in nature, an ideal option would be a model with floral motifs in light green.
To sew a small veil of organza, tulle or other airy fabric, you will need such materials:
- Cut of fabric 2 m long, 1 m wide.
- Needle and thread.
- Satin ribbon in the color of the main material of the veil.
- Hairpin or invisible to attach the accessory to the hair.
- Fine needle sewing machine.
- Decorative beads.
Stages of creation
Having prepared all the necessary materials, you can start creating veils for a bachelorette party. The step-by-step instructions will help you:
- We take a piece of the selected fabric and carefully iron it with a not very hot iron.
- Fold the cut in half along the long side. If the material is very slippery, it is worth using an iron to smooth the fold lines.
- Double-fold the fabric.
- We cut the corner with scissors so that the edges of the accessory are rounded. If you prefer straight ends, this is optional..
- We unfold the product and begin to sheathe it with a ribbon, the edges of which are pre-treated with a candle flame. Use a small needle and neat, tight stitches. Make sure that the fibers of the tape are not damaged during sewing; this can ruin the appearance of the veil..
- Using the machine, we carefully attach the tape to the edges of the accessory. To do this, it is better to choose a zigzag seam or a regular double stitch (stitches in two rows: top and bottom).
- Fold the material in half as we make a lush two-layer veil. Let the top layer be slightly shorter than the bottom.
- Manually pick up the product on the crown, for which you should step back 20 cm from the edge and hem the bridal veil with a simple small seam.
- When done, fix the veil on the nodules.
- For fastening a veil, you can use a regular hairpin automatic. It is possible to sew it to the material manually.
- To decorate the mini veils, cut out at least 5 different diameter circles from tulle (or other fabric that you have chosen). We process their edges above the candle flame.
- Fold the circles in one pile in descending order, that is, leaving the largest below and the smallest above, and fix them with a few stitches.
- Sew small beads to the mugs and fasten the resulting flower to the veil pebble with hot glue or stitches.
Options for attaching a veil for a bachelorette party
When the veil for the bachelorette party is ready, it is worth considering how the bride will attach it to her hairstyle. The most successful mounting options are:
- Invisibility, hairpins. With their help it is possible to fix the veil to the hairstyle
- Bezel. It is very easy to sew a veil to it.
- Scallop. Using wide stitches, sew material to the comb.
- Automatic hairpin. Only needed if you decide to collect your hair and not leave it loose.
- Cap or hat. You can sew a veil directly to the headdress.
- Diadem. The accessory is sewn to it according to the same principle as to the rim.
Studs and Invisibles
The bride can attach a miniature light veil to the bachelorette party to her hair with the help of ordinary invisibility or hairpins. They are convenient to use and suitable for any hairstyle, however, they are best kept on collected hair. One side of the hairpin should be bent side up and towards yourself so that it does not fall out of the hairstyle. «Hook» It is easily threaded into the hair, but does not allow the hairpin to slide.
An automatic hair clip will work when you go to the bachelorette party with your hair gathered. Having chosen a small veil, with the help of a small hairpin, the bride will be able to collect only part of the hair, leaving the rest loose. An ordinary hairpin can be purchased in a regular store, however, for attaching a veil, blanks will be an ideal option - a metal latch that easily hides under flowers or lace.
A bezel is the easiest option for attaching a veil to a hairstyle. Sewing it to the product is no more difficult than stitching the veil itself. Ideas for decorating this accessory. there are many - rhinestones, beads, flowers, satin, beads, feathers. You can purchase an already finished beautiful bezel and not waste time decorating it. Great for a bachelorette party in the club is a carnival headband with ears, horns or LEDs.
Do-it-yourself video tutorial on sewing veils for a bachelorette party
A bridal veil at a bachelorette party can be not only a fun accessory: if you wish, you can give it a deeper meaning. For example, let her symbolize imminent marriage. Why not come up with an interesting contest on the occasion of the holiday in which the winner will receive a newlywed veil as a present? Sewing an accessory for a bachelorette party is possible from colored tulle, organza or tulle. The bride for this day has the right to choose any color: pink, blue, black, blue or other tones. Watch the video, it has everything in order to master sewing veils:
Photo of the original veil for a bachelorette party
Modern girls in honor of a bachelorette party hold a whole celebration with a clearly thought-out plan and careful preparation of attire, contests, and entertainment. Of particular note is the image of the bride and groom. To make it really bright and memorable, you need a veil. If you don’t have a desire to sew it yourself, then you should buy a finished product, however, special models for a bachelorette party are rare for a crane. Look for them in the salons of jokes or in stores for adults. View a selection of photos and choose from a wide variety of options.