- Wedding manicure: fashion trends 2016
- The secrets of a perfect wedding manicure
- DIY wedding manicure
Wedding is a significant event in the life of a girl. She dreams of being irresistible that day. An important role in the appearance of the bride is played by a manicure for the wedding, which should ideally combine with the girl's dress, hairstyle and makeup. What are the trends of wedding manicure in 2016, and how to choose your option?
Wedding manicure: fashion trends 2016
We offer an overview of fashion trends in 2016 in a wedding manicure. Also watch videos and photos with new ideas for nail art for the wedding.
Length and shape of nails
This year, the bride’s long nails are no longer in fashion, the average length and the short come to the fore. The natural shape of the plate and delicate, pastel manicure are in fashion. However, the amygdala form remained relevant and «spatula».
The color of the design should be combined with the bride's dress, as well as with a touch of her skin and a bouquet. If the bride has a light skin tone, then the color of the nail art should be light beige, milky or pale pink. Bright, rich colors will suit brides with dark skin. Actual last year, pearlescent color is no longer in vogue, matte tones have replaced it. Maroon, coral, gold and silver colors are popular now. Red lacquer gives a special femininity.
Nail Art Volume
Girls like decor, decoration, patterns, flowers. However, this is no longer relevant and has fallen into the background. In 2016, sequins and rhinestones are popular. They are suitable for any length and shape of the plate. True, such a design lasts only a couple of days.
Artificial nails for wedding manicure
Nail extensions are a thing of the past. No matter how professionally the acrylic extension was made, acrylic nails still look unnatural. Also acrylic spoils the nail plate.
Wedding manicure shilak
It is beneficial to do nail art with shellac gel. Shellac lasts about a month, and you do not have to tweak your design while on a honeymoon trip. The nails will remain natural, beautiful and, most importantly, healthy..
French manicure for the bride for the wedding (with photo)
French manicure (French) is a classic. He will fit any image of the bride. This year, the French-inspired glossy version has also become fashionable. If earlier white lacquer was used in a jacket, now different bright colors are relevant. The color is matched to the color of the dress or any accessory of the bride.
This is a gentle, natural option. It uses light, transparent varnishes. It is important that this type of nail art is done professionally, with special care..
Wedding manicure for short nails
Wedding fashion 2016 offers a large selection of manicure designs for short nails. They look very beautiful with acrylic molding, and decoration with rhinestones gives the bride's fingers an elegant look. But do not overdo and overload the design on short nails with such decorations.
Dark polish manicure
Many brides choose dark coated nail art, and even black lacquer can often be seen. But it does not always look beautiful. After all, the main task of the bride is to be gentle. Too dark and flashy tones, on the contrary, will make her style aggressive.
The secrets of a perfect wedding manicure
- In order for the wedding manicure to look perfect, it is necessary first of all to strengthen the nails. And it is advisable to transgress to their strengthening 2 weeks before the wedding. An excellent firming procedure are baths with sea salt. Hold your hands for 10-15 minutes in a bowl of warm water and sea salt. Repeat this procedure three times a week. This will strengthen the plates and make them more beautiful..
- Do not cut the cuticle. Lubricate it with vegetable oil for two weeks before bedtime. Ideal for avocado oil cuticle care. It gently cares for the cuticle, making it gentle and neat..
- Choose your gentle tones of varnish. At the celebration, it is important that the hands are well-groomed, not screaming. The softer the nail art will be, the more beautiful the bride will look.
- Not only should the nails look perfect, but the skin of the hands needs care. To do this, be sure to apply a nourishing hand cream every night.
DIY wedding manicure
In order to make a wedding manicure, it is not necessary to go to a beauty salon. After all, it is possible to make a wonderful option by itself. This requires knowledge of basic techniques.
It is advisable to have a set for dry manicure, but if it is not, a regular set is quite suitable. Before applying, make a nail tray to make it easier to handle..
- Dip your hands in warm water for 5 minutes..
- Carefully process the cuticle. It will be ideal if you remove it with a special emollient with an orange stick.
- Then treat the nails with a nail file. File edges in a straight line, rounding sharp corners.
- Having received the desired shape, proceed to the processing of the nail plate. Before applying color, cover the plate with a special leveling and strengthening base.
- Choose a color scheme in accordance with the dress, hairstyle and makeup, so that your image is harmonious. For best results, apply the varnish in two layers..
- Let the varnish dry well or use a quick-drying agent.
- For the best result, decorate the top with rhinestones.
Whatever the trend of the year, and no matter what new technologies are offered, first of all, choose a wedding manicure to suit your image and character. So you keep your personality and femininity. Share photos of your solemn design in the comments or tell us what kind of manicure for the wedding you would do for yourself.