- Round face feature
- Features of wedding makeup for a round face
- Wedding Makeup Rules for Chubby
- Makeup scheme
- Bridal eye makeup
- Lip make-up
- Round Tutorial Video Tutorial
- Photo of wedding makeup for a round face
Any qualified makeup artist will confirm that with the help of proper makeup it is possible to turn the most ordinary girl into a beauty. However, in order to hide the flaws of the appearance and focus on its merits, it is necessary to understand what they are. It will be about creating a wedding face makeup in a round shape. This is a complex process from a technical point of view. A round face often looks cute and somewhat childish, but an improperly made make-up can turn the bride into a doll, making the appearance too unnatural.
Round face feature
Before you master a competent wedding make-up for a round type face, you should determine that it really has such a shape. A round face is characterized by the same lines of length and width, large cheekbones and a rounded chin. Such data often make the bride’s face insufficiently textured, so the main purpose of wedding makeup will be to highlight the relief of the forehead, temples, nose, cheekbones, lips and eyebrows. Each master uses his own personal makeup technique, but there are general rules that provide the opportunity to make a round face more expressive.
Features of wedding makeup for a round face
Since the round face lacks clarity, in the creation of wedding makeup, the priority will be to give it expressive contours. In the process, you will need the basics of different tones, lipstick or shine, mascara, eyeliner and eye shadow, eyebrow pencil. Lip pattern will be clear and eyebrows expressive. We advise you not to use contouring products (foundation, blush) with glitter for wedding makeup - this will add even more volume to the round face. Only matte tones are allowed..
Wedding Makeup Rules for Chubby
Chubby brides need to choose tonal means of three adjacent tones: repeating skin color, a tone lighter and darker. When working with them, you must follow several important rules:
- The cosmetics selected for the wedding should not strongly contrast with each other, a difference of no more than 2 shades is allowed.
- Joints of areas of different tones are subject to thorough shading, they should not be visible.
- To create a wedding solemn make-up, it is possible to enhance the contrast in tones to highlight the cheekbones.
- Cleansing and moisturizing. Like any other, makeup for a round face should begin with skin cleansing. For this purpose, a cosmetic scrub or peeling, a cleanser (milk) or a special lotion is used. After removing dead skin, grease and dirt, it is worth applying a moisturizer. Wait a couple of minutes until the cream is absorbed and begin to apply the foundation - the main tool that moisturizes the skin, gives it a healthy look, keeps your holiday look until the end of the evening.
- Skin color smoothing. The bride should tint imperfections in the face and dark circles under the eyes with the help of a corrector. Next, apply a foundation of a natural tone that matches the color of your skin. Use a special sponge for this, so the cream is better distributed on the surface and shaded. Remember that the transition between the neck and face must be invisible.
- Contour drawing. To visually make a face oval, you will need two different tonal bases - lighter than the one that covered the whole face, and darker than it. The first is applied to the nose, forehead and center of the chin, the second - to the cheeks, temples, jaw lines. Do not do it with your fingers, even if it’s more familiar - it’s better to use a sponge. Feathering should be impeccable, so the bride should arm herself with a mirror and sit at the window.
- Apply blush. If the bride prefers to sculpt her face with a blush rather than a foundation, then she should arm herself with a high-quality brush, preferably with natural bristles. Apply blush under the cheekbones and blend them a little to the top, towards the temples. Professionals advise not to go beyond the parallels of the lines on which the outer corners of the eyes are located.
Bridal eye makeup
To create a wedding image, chubby girls should adhere to the rule of vertical lines. They help visually adjust the round type of face. Correct bending of eyebrows - rule number 1 in eye makeup. Comb the eyebrows, if any, with a pencil, shade the gaps, drawing the hairs in the direction of their growth. To get a clear, soft contour, eyebrows should be combed up a little.
The bride needs to highlight her eyes, which can be done with a highlighter and light bronze powder. Apply highlighter on the inside of the eyelid and under the eyebrow line. The eyelid itself is slightly darkened with powder, it should also be applied to the area under the lower eyelid. To make wedding eye makeup more expressive, use eyeliner: you can draw full-fledged arrows or emphasize only the corners of the eyes.
To achieve the effect of large eyes, shade with dark shadows the area just below the line of the eyebrows and slightly move the eyebrows to the outer corner of the eye. Chubby girls should not apply shadow over the center of the eye, otherwise the roundness of the shapes will be even more obvious. Move the lower eyelid and blend the shadows between the eyelashes. The final stage - applying mascara to the upper row of eyelashes.
The final touch of wedding makeup for a round face will be a make-up for lips. Any glitter or lipstick technique is suitable, the main thing is to draw a clear outline. To make lips appear puffy, the bride needs to use gloss or natural tones of lipstick. Moreover, it is important to follow the order: first cover your lips with lipstick, then shine. This bridal makeup gives chubby girls a fresh and natural look. Remember that the emphasis should be on one thing only - either on the eyes or on the lips. Bright lips and eyes shorten the face, visually rounding it even more.
Round Tutorial Video Tutorial
Full cheeks make a round female face - a sign of health and vitality. You can not call them ugly, but often girls with this type tend to a more oval shape of a face. For this, stylists came up with a lot of cosmetic tricks. Makeup for chubby girls involves the use of light, discreet colors. To create a beautiful wedding make-up, you should stock up with a set of cosmetics: 3 shades of foundation, mascara, eye shadow, eyeliner. You can find out how to properly do makeup for chubby brides by watching a video tutorial.
Photo of wedding makeup for a round face
When working with a round face, it is important to use all the tools that effectively lengthen its shape. Cosmetics are important, but you can not limit yourself to just correctly applied makeup. Perfect helpers in this matter will be: a hairstyle, a cut-out form of the neckline of a wedding dress, jewelry in the ears and neck. Come to create a wedding look comprehensively and be irresistible.