- What beaded necklace to choose for a wedding
- How to choose a necklace for a wedding dress
- Workshop on creating a beaded wedding necklace
- DIY tutorial on weaving a necklace
- Photo of wedding beaded necklace
Amazing image of a young newlywed, what is he like? A snow-white dress, elegant shoes, an unusual bouquet of flowers - indispensable attributes, a beautiful hairstyle, makeup and manicure - the finishing touches. But what about jewelry? They add charm, make the bride a fabulous princess. Refined, expensive sets are best left for another holiday. A beaded wedding necklace will be a great solution. The simplicity, elegance and unusualness of this accessory will be the highlight of your image..
What beaded necklace to choose for a wedding
Thinking about choosing jewelry for your wedding outfit? The generally accepted stereotypes dictate their own rules: something brilliant, with iridescent pebbles - around the neck, earrings or a bracelet to pair with it. As a result, some brides look more like a Christmas tree than themselves. Go beyond the generally accepted model and choose an unusual, exclusive handmade beaded wedding necklace.
Such a necklace looks very stylish and harmonious if it repeats the pattern of lace patterns of a wedding dress. Noble pearls add elegance, and delicate pendants accentuate the graceful neckline, the beauty of the bride's neckline. Air weaving in combination with Swarovski crystals, beads and beads emphasizes the sophistication of the outfit, highlighting the fragility of the young «princesses».
Are you worried that a wedding necklace can look cheap and artisanal? This misconception will help dispel the photos of the works below, offered by leading designers - beadwork masters. World celebrities, Hollywood stars do not look in vain at vintage jewelry combining a variety of weaving techniques based on beads, pearls, stones.
From beads and stones
The elegance of a combination of stones, beads and beads will make your wedding necklace unsurpassed. Opals, chrysolites, moonstone, amethysts are excellent materials for the bride’s necklace, especially if the wedding is organized in a rustic style. Emerald, aqua, lilac - they will become an exquisite decor of your decoration. The combination of various weaving techniques that are excellent in quality and composition of parts gives rise to masterpieces.
Unusually delicate, airy will be a wedding necklace made in the technique «ankars»: when knitting with the addition of stones, rhinestones, beads is used in the manufacture. Openwork lace mesh handmade with exquisite flowers, the material for the manufacture of which is beads, and a large transparent stone in the form «tears» decorate the bride’s elegant neck.
In the form of one or more threads
Beads in the form of several threads twisted by a plait are a wonderful decoration for a bride and groom. Pearls with beads create an exquisite pattern, whimsically playing with shades of white and cream tones. A large number of strands of beads freely falling in the neckline area makes the wedding necklace an exquisite decoration, giving charm and lightness.
Separate strands of beads successfully harmonize with mother-of-pearl pearls and a clasp made in the form of a stone brooch. Technically crafted necklace «fur», Ideal for a wedding dress, decorated with feathers, trimmed with faux or natural fur. A beautiful combination will be a set that includes a necklace and a bracelet of the same weaving.
Bead and bead
Dreaming of a bright detail of a wedding toilet? An unusual cobweb necklace in which beads, crystals and beads of azure, emerald or red colors are harmoniously interwoven will become a contrasting accessory addition to the bride's dress. Transparent rock crystal beads framed by matte white beads create an elegant ensemble worthy of royal blood.
Large crystals help tint the grace of weaving, forcing the wedding necklace to shimmer with all the colors of the rainbow. Beads combining white and golden tones are suitable for wedding dresses in soft, creamy pink shades. Want to pick up a necklace in ethnic style, according to the theme of the celebration? Colored beads of all kinds of colors woven into the picture will add color to your outfit.
Beaded necklace with pearls
Delightful pearls bordered by glass beads of grains bizarrely fit into the lace pattern of exquisite flowers, echoing the delicate decoration of the bride. Some designers propose to make the main emphasis of a wedding necklace on pearls of various shades - from gray-blue to pink - occasionally «diluting» their transparent bugles, snow-white beads.
Satin ribbon-clasps of jewelry will be in harmony with the splendor of the silk dress of the bride, while acting as a separate element of decor. Silver mother-of-pearl strands of beads are perfectly combined with noble pearls, braiding the beads of the latter with bizarre patterns. Delightful pink seafood, connected by the craftsman’s hand with shell beads, beads, coral, form the basis of an elegant wedding necklace «for the little mermaid».
Airy Beaded Necklace
The most popular among brides are light, airy necklaces with beads and crystals. Special technique «knitting» voluminous loops of fishing line, nylon thread, creates a delicate, elegant decoration. The scattering of countless small beads, as if floating in the air, add sophistication, noting the delicate taste of the bride. Aerial wedding necklaces for which multi-colored beads or beads of a shade are used «ombre», decorate the wedding dress of the bride and groom, making an unusual emphasis on the neckline.
How to choose a necklace for a wedding dress
The choice of the shape of the wedding necklace depends on the model, the style of the dress, fabric and decorative elements used to create the bride’s toilet. Beads, pendants should follow the shape of the neckline. Combine massive or airy necklaces with a strapless corset bodice to accentuate the attention of others on the neckline.
Laconicism and simplicity of cut lines predetermines the possibility of choosing more «saturated» jewelry - rich in large beads, stones or crystals. Openwork perfectly harmonizes with lace outfits, repeating the exquisite pattern. Beads are self-sufficient material, therefore, choosing a wedding set, give preference to a pair of earrings or a bracelet.
Workshop on creating a beaded wedding necklace
You can make a delightful necklace for a wedding with your own hands. Perseverance, diligence and patience will help you create a necklace with beads and beads imitating pearls. So you will be sure that your neck will be decorated with an exclusive item at the wedding ceremony. See a detailed diagram, a list of necessary materials, a photo with a description and step-by-step instructions below.
To make a wedding necklace with your own hands, you will need:
- Czech beads in pastel shades (beige, pink - depending on the preferred shade of pearls and necklaces in general) in size 11 or 9;
- golden core beads «light» - eleven,
- center beaded beads;
- pearl beads - 4 mm in diameter;
- fishing line (thread) for stringing;
- elegant graceful lock.
Pattern and stages of weaving
Prepare your workspace by laying out small parts - beads and beads - in shallow containers. Spread a small piece of dark fabric. The contrasting combination of white materials and a dark background will not let crystals that accidentally fall off get lost. Proceed:
- To make the base in the form of a chain of eight, take a fishing line (thread) and dial 8 beads, starting with «light», which is marked in yellow in the diagram. Lock the beads in the ring, returning the needle to the first, as shown in the diagram. We make a turn of the top of the figure eight: we collect two ordinary beads, one «gold», one ordinary. Pass the needle into the bead at number 7, closing the circle. String the next 5 beads and connect them to the one with «gold» in the middle. We get a figure - eight. Continue weaving to the end to get the required part size.
- To create an elegant pendant with a pearl, pass the thread for weaving into the fifth (central on the bottom of the eight) bead. Collect 3 ordinary beads, one pearl and one «gold». The latter will become the edging of the pearl pendant: braid it with a fishing line, as shown in the diagram, and pass it through the pearl back. Re-type 3 beads, falling into the fifth bottom of the last row. Continue to the end of the basics, acting on the basis of the scheme.
- To make the loops of beads with a displaced center, fasten «gold» bead threading between the upper beads «eights». Then follow this sequence: one ordinary, 1 - with a displaced center, again ordinary. The last one in this pattern will be «light», to be attached to «figure eight» brick stitch as shown. We continue such openwork loops to the edge of the wedding necklace..
- To decorate the chain of eight, we use the layout of the product: we apply the second finishing layer of beads to the base. You can choose beads slightly different in color from those already used in the product - cream, peach, pink, silver. The top of the eight is sutured with the help of three beads connecting «gold» and ordinary beads. In more detail, the embroidery process is shown in step-by-step instructions.
- To create a second level of pendants, you need to expand the bottom of the base. You will need: 4 ordinary beads, 2 «light» and 1 with a shifted center. Place them on the thread in the order shown in the figure, attaching the pendant to the middle bead of the bottom of the figure eight. Continue to the end of the necklace.
- Attach the prepared lock (with Swarovski crystals or a pearl) to the necklace. Congratulations! A sophisticated, exclusive wedding necklace is ready. Warmth and love, the soul invested in its creation, will warm you on the happiest day, protecting and preserving the tenderness of feelings.
DIY tutorial on weaving a necklace
Want to test your strengths by creating a wedding necklace on your own? Invaluable help in making an elegant wedding necklace will be provided by the video tutorial below, which will introduce you to some beadwork techniques. The process of creating any masterpiece is a long business, please be patient. The sequence of steps for making a necklace of beads, pearls and Swarovski crystals, see the video. The master speaks and shows in an accessible language how to independently create an exclusive wedding decoration step by step.
Photo of wedding beaded necklace
A stylish and unusual wedding necklace made by the hands of a professional craftsman or your efforts will become an exquisite accessory for the image of the newlywed. Contrasting or harmoniously combined, the necklace will shade the elegant outfit, emphasize the taste of the owner, forcing others to freeze with admiration for an exclusive work of art. To pick up unusual, exquisite bead jewelry, check out the selection of wedding necklaces of various styles.