- Features of wedding makeup for brown eyes
- Wedding make-up for different shades of hair
- Step-by-step photo DIY make-up instruction
- Brown Eye Makeup
- Photos of girls before and after applying the wedding make-up
On the day when the beautiful girl gets married, everything should be perfect, so the bride is carefully preparing for this event. In addition to organizing wedding events, even more important is the creation of a solemn image - the choice of a wedding dress, accessories, hairstyles and festive makeup, which is selected individually taking into account the shade of the eye iris. What should be the wedding makeup for brown eyes - dark and mysterious? Below we will consider the features of applying make-up, the nuances when choosing shades, the dependence of gamma on hair color.
Features of wedding makeup for brown eyes
If the fair sex is a happy owner of a brown eye color, there should be no doubt about what to focus on. Over the past two years, a new fashion trend has appeared and gained considerable scale - bright lips and an almost complete lack of makeup in the eyes, but in the case of a dark iris there is nothing better than to emphasize the expressiveness of the look. Brown eyes by their nature have warmth, depth, so even without a professional make-up they look charming and mysterious.
The task of the bride: to make the correct cut of this jewel - brown eyes, help them shine even brighter. A few weeks before the wedding, the hero of the occasion should study the makeup options that suit the brown iris of the eye, and then choose one or two. Together with the makeup artist, the girl can try to implement both ways of applying the selected make-up, take photos, and then determine which one will look better with the wedding dress and the rest of the image as a whole. Some tips to help brides do the right makeup for brown eyes:
- The basis for the face should not be too greasy, of good quality, resistant so that during the wedding the ideal tone does not go stained or lumped.
- You should not use radiant powders - they can emphasize skin imperfections (small wrinkles, irregularities). The same goes for eyeshadow, eyeliner, lip gloss.
- The ideal tone color is natural. It is worth giving up too dark or light options.
- It is important not to overdo it with blush. If the clear lines of the cheekbones look good in the photo or in the evening, then in natural daylight this makeup will look vulgar.
- Concealer is a good helper when you need to hide small wrinkles, acne.
- A concealer with a reflective effect applied to the lower eyelids of the brown eye can emphasize them even more.
The brown-eyed beauties suit a rich gamut of colors for makeup:
- First of all, you need to turn to warm chocolate, brown, hazelnut shades, the color of coffee beans, gentle honey shades. These shades perfectly accentuate the brown eyes, make the look look natural. Warm sand gamut, which is better to use with contrasting dark shades, will also look great. It is important to consider the color type of the bride when choosing makeup, if warm brown is combined with a cold skin color, it is better to give preference to monochrome black and white.
- Girls with brown eyes can also turn to the use of bright, cool shades - cornflower blue, blue, lavender, purple. Looks good green, herbal gamut - most of all, such colors are suitable for blondes. The only colors that should be avoided in every way when creating a wedding makeup for brown eyes are terracotta and orange. These shades are capable of «to repay» the shine of a dark iris, to make the look dull and shallow.
- As for the type of holiday make-up, the ideal option for the celebration is a smooth gradient transition from the lightest area of applying shadows (in the inner corner of the eye) to the darkest (in the outer) - so the makeup will turn out gentle, touching. It is advisable to shade all the applied shadows carefully to avoid too harsh, aggressive lines, although the saturation of the makeup itself for brown eyes should be higher than with normal daytime decoration - then the resulting result will be clearly visible in photographs.
- If the bride likes to surprise, look shocking, brown eyes make it possible to make the colors of festive make-up contrast, and transitions - sharp. The make-up will look beautiful, in which the arrows highlight the brown iris and the unusual shade is applied on top - lilac, green or pink. It should be understood that makeup must necessarily be combined with the rest of the way, a bright color must be present in other details.
Choice of eyeliner and mascara
Considering that the main focus of the girl's makeup will be the eyes, it is recommended to use eyeliner and mascara. They must certainly be of high quality, because pencil-drawn contours and lush eyelashes will attract the eyes of those present. It is better to choose a liquid eyeliner of black color, the intensity, the fat content of the application will vary depending on the wishes of the bride. This tool is perfect for emphasizing eyes with light gentle make-up, as well as for more daring decisions, for example, with Smokey Ice.
Lipstick and lip contour
If the fair sex with brown eyes decided to focus on them, then lipstick should choose a calm, bright shades. Do not overdo it, too lightening the tone of the lips, otherwise the bride will look too pale in the photo. Lipsticks of natural skin tones are ideal for such makeup, without using too much shine.
For this make-up tool, it is necessary to use an outline of a suitable shade, a little lighter - for a smooth transition to the skin, a little darker - to clearly outline the lips. A pencil can play a role «sculptor», to give a more beautiful shape to part of the face, and also will provide indispensable help during a busy wedding day - thanks to the contour of lipstick «spread out».
Wedding make-up for different shades of hair
The selection of a festive make-up depends on the color type - autumn, winter, spring or summer. The brown-eyed girl should think not only about the compatibility of makeup colors with the shade of the eyes, the tone with which the hair is dyed or the natural appearance of the hair, the skin tone plays an important role. Hair color determines the saturation of the selected shadows, tonal basis, the brightness of the transitions, the contrast level of the applied materials.
Owners of fair hair are easier than brunettes, brown-haired or red-haired to create a delicate, fragile image of a touching princess. Blondes with brown eyes look interesting and unusual on their own, so the only thing a girl needs to do is just to slightly shade this beauty. Blonde brides can give preference to delicate lavender, pink, lilac, blue, white, sand shades. Do not experiment with dark colors - in combination with bleached hair, such shades will be too heavy, the look can become gloomy and unattractive.
Brown-eyed brunettes look bright and beautiful. Their appearance is so contrasting that it often does not require a special make-up, although dark-haired girls can safely use a brighter, more saturated makeup during the wedding than is recommended for blondes. Well-shaded smoky shadows will make the look more mysterious, and wedding makeup for brown eyes with arrows will create the image of a confident girl who knows exactly what she wants. Brunettes may not be afraid to use bright pink, purple, brown, golden shades of shadows.
Step-by-step photo DIY make-up instruction
Many girls, learning to make-up at home from video, photo lessons, using books or on the advice of friends, have achieved such skill that they can create a unique wedding look on their own, without the help of a professional makeup artist. To make a quality solemn make-up for brown eyes, the bride will need to arm herself with the appropriate tools - tweezers, a comb for eyebrows, brushes for applying and blending the eyeshadows, as well as irreplaceable makeup elements - a tonal foundation, powder, concealer, eye shadow, blush, pencils.
In the style of smoky-eyes (smokey-ice)
An interesting style of makeup Smoky Ice has achieved great popularity due to the fact that it helps to adjust the shape of the eyes, makes them expressive, radiant. There are countless options for applying this make-up - from the evening way to the gentle daytime. It is recommended that the bride give preference to a more relaxed style of smokey ice, unless the theme of the wedding suggests otherwise. How to make beautiful makeup:
With red lipstick and arrows
Makeup, which uses red lipstick with eyeliner - a classic evening ways to guide the marathon. This traditional make-up version is perfect for brunettes with brown eyes, although blondes can look amazing with this technique, the main thing is to choose the right colors. How to make a classic wedding makeup with arrows and red lips:
- Apply tonal foundation to the face, correct imperfections, hide bruises under the eyes.
- Powder your face slightly.
- A small amount of blush to make the cheeks more «alive». For this make-up, pale, natural colors are recommended so as not to make even more contrasts..
- Use suitable light shades of eye shadow to make arrows look more profitable and look more radiant.
- Starting from the middle, draw the outline of the arrow below and above, then draw a line from the outer corner of the eye to finish the stroke, as shown in the photo.
- When the outline of the arrow is ready, you need to paint over empty places with eyeliner.
- With a pencil, slightly tint the lower eyelid, shade.
- To apply mascara which will divide and visually lengthen eyelashes on brown eyes.
- Apply lipstick on your lips with a suitable shade. Brown-eyed brides are better off avoiding classic colors to make makeup more festive and memorable..
Brown Eye Makeup
Wedding makeup, if the bride has brown eyes, should be light, airy to create a delicate look. To do this, use the correct technique for applying decorative cosmetics, as well as apply special shades - white or pink.
Photos of girls before and after applying the wedding make-up
Correctly selected makeup can change the face beyond recognition, make a princess from the pages of an ordinary, earthly girl from the pages of her favorite fairy tales. When creating a transforming make-up, everything plays a role - the color palette, the degree of brightness, the harmonious combination of colors with the color of the skin and hair. Below is a selection of photos of girls with the right makeup.