Do not wash its hands and trust all femalehalf of the family. Already from this moment learn to work together. The main thing to know exactly where to direct their efforts, and what are the responsibilities of the groom.
For 3 - 6 months before the wedding you must:
- Meet with the parents of both parties to introduce them, if it had not been done before, and to discuss the wedding budget and wedding style direction.
- Along with the bride to choose a place celebrations (cafe, restaurant) and reserve it. This must be done immediately, as chosen banquet hall can be busy.
- Together choose the registrar, which will register a marriage.
During the 3 months before the wedding
- Apply to the registrar.
- Together with the relatives on both sides write a preliminary guest list.
For 2.5 months before the wedding
- Direct obligation of the groom - to choose and buy a suit and pick up its accessories. Bride will help you with this.
- If you are planning a honeymoon, it's time to take care of the voucher. Visit travel agencies, tour and choose, taking into account the mutual wishes.
2 months before the wedding
- Check the guest list.
- Choose wedding rings and make a sign to them.
For 1 month before the wedding
- It's time to buy wedding gifts for the bride.
- Wedding rings have to be ready, verify that the size and how the inscription, engraving is made suitable.
2 weeks before the wedding
- Meet the master of ceremonies, specify the sequence of your actions on the script wedding.
- The duty of the groom at a wedding - toast in honor of the bride's family. Think of it.
- Check if everything is OK with your costume, ready whether all the accessories.
- Decide who will be able to deliver wedding gifts to the banquet house, and arrange with the person beforehand.
- Visit the barber shop.
1 day before wedding
- Make your beloved a romantic little gift or surprise. Once again, tell her how you feel.