Good manners at the table.
Wedding etiquette is consistent with the rules of conduct on wedding party. If you are present at the wedding, try the following rules.
- It is strictly not allowed to smoke at the table.
- Toast the day - only to honor the newlyweds. You can still propose a toast to the parents, but not for your boss, with whom you were in a wedding.
- Bread break off in small pieces rather than cut with a knife.
- Ham and sausage cut with a knife on a plate.
- The fish is eaten without a knife. Use the special spatula. The blade is used to separate the bones. Keep it should be in the right hand.
- The bird should be eaten with a fork and knife.
- For meat and used a knife and fork.
- Cutlets on a slice is cut with a fork, which for this purpose can be held in the right hand.
- Desserts eaten using a spoon or a special plug.
- Melon eat with a spoon, the other fruits - with a fork and knife.
Now - about the drinks.
- Vodka drink in one gulp. Use best small glasses.
- The wine is drunk from a glass.
- Liquor, cocktails and brandy - small sips, making breaks.
- Remember - all necessary measure. Especially when drinking alcohol.
Separately, talk about seafood.
- Lobsters, oysters and clams served in the restaurants is already prepared, most likely, with special forks. You just need to get the meat out of the shell.
- In crabs and crayfish have to remove the shell. Making it permissible to arms. Most often, the restaurant serves special tongs.
Remember these simple rules of etiquette wedding, and you will feel at ease at the lavish celebrations.