Wedding traditions do not limit the placethe celebration only banquet hall and the registrar. According to custom, the wedding begins in the house of the bride where the groom with his friends and guests come to redeem, then pick up a girl on the registration of marriage. On this day, the bride's room should be decorated with no less beautiful than the banquet hall. Especially cute if the wedding décor will be made very hands culprits celebrations.
How to decorate the room with his hands
Decorate the room for the bride price with the help ofavailable materials: for example, flowers, petals, candles, garlands, fabric, ribbons, beads, pom-poms. This wedding decor will look natural and at ease, and the bonus will be low cost, eliminating the need to walk on the wedding salons to find ready-made decorations, as well as full compliance with the expectations and the plan of the girl. Decoration of accomodations with their own hands is now at the height of fashion, the main thing - do it with style.
Balloons - a classic accessory forclearance activities, it never goes out of fashion, because represents the lightness, joy, colors of life, the holiday itself. The very element of the decor is not sunk into oblivion, but their methods of processing facilities has changed substantially.
- bride wedding room will look more stylish, if the balls do not just stick to the walls, curtains and doors, and filled with helium and released in "free flight" at the ceiling.
- If the bedroom is a large girl, helium balloonsIt can be fixed at any distance below the floor or furniture, preferably randomly, haphazardly, to the bride room was filled with them adequately. In large rooms lined balls can be connected to the heart or rings.
- If the room is a small bride, the heliumBalls can be secured "bundles" a few pieces of a particular zone of the room - to the dish on the table, the bed, vases, mirror or any other suitable place.
- The beads can be lined with festive garlands, figures of speech, web, wedding arches around the doors, a spiral staircase railing around, if the bride's bedroom is located on the second floor of the house.
- Wedding balloons in the room, the girl should not be too colorful, if it is not in the plan the entire wedding decoration. Ideal to use 2-3 colors.
- Making room on the bride's wedding balloons can be combined with other materials and decorations: streamers, ribbons, fabrics, colors and paper crafts.
Garland of hearts
Wedding garland with hearts - theromantic decoration, which will suit any decor and style of the room. This long strands (ropes or belts), to which are attached hearts cut from paper, foil, cardboard, fabric or any other material. They are made easily and quickly, and the atmosphere, which is created by these cute decorations in the room, perfect for a wedding celebration. Wherein:
- Wedding garland with hearts can be hung as anvertically and horizontally. Vertically - doorways or the bride herself in the room from the ceiling to the floor. Horizontally - the ceiling along the walls and windows.
- The size, shape and color of the heart can beunequal. Do not use too large a palette (if it is not included in the total triumph of the idea of registration), it is better to take 2-3 colors or various shades of any one. Suitable for the bride room will cherry, raspberry, red, pastel pink, white, blue. Wedding hearts may be made from paper with a picture, for example, with the image of stave, ornament or blurry silhouettes of the desired palette.
- Hearts can be hard work, with tiledon the rim of flowers, sequins, beads, crystals. But as a rule, the less they crudely, the more direct and they will look more organic. Better:
- Cut them out of colored paper or cardboard, on top of which stick heart-shaped pieces of fabric.
- Fold the strips in the shape of a heart sealed with adhesive paper or lace.
- Cut hollow heart and concatenate them together, like the rings of marriage.
- The easiest and appropriate mounting option -strung on a thread (normal or fine), because they do not detract from the overall appearance. If the wedding is made in a marine style, the thin white rope can be used instead of threads. For vertical garlands in the room, nice thick thread or fishing line. It is better to glue the tapes figures or mount them indirectly: the hearts of loops, hooks or rings, which are then strung on ribbons.
Pompons of crepe paper
Pompons - is voluminous paper shuttlecocks(Used crepe, packaging, paper papyrus), which are used for interior decoration. Such original decoration of the room for the bride look expensive, but easily made at home using inexpensive material. The bride can also arrange their own room, hung along the walls, a window or the ceiling, organizing them into wedding garlands that can be hung horizontally, vertically, around the door opening, stair railings, fixed on the floor near the skirting, paving the way to the groom.
To make a wedding decoration, youneed paper, satin ribbon (for stapling products, for it is the same pompon and is attached to the garland or wall / ceiling / skirting / subjects in the bride's room). Progress:
- The paper was cut into squares of 20 by 20 cm. You should get 5-10 sheets per pompon. The dimensions of the squares can be other than they are, the larger will be the decoration.
- Place the paper on top of each other, connect one accordion, the width of the bend which is about 2 cm.
- Put the product in half with scissors make the corners more rounded, bending space is not completely cut the.
- Straighten an accordion, as a result should have the likeness of a bow or butterfly.
- Bandage product centered in a narrow space. The ends of the tape length of the leave, which will allow you to hang the pompom to the desired height.
- Spread ornament and hang it!
Candles - perfect for wedding decorationsat night (although this is rare, because the festivities begin with the bride's house in the morning), and in the cold winter season, when the light is associated with warmth and comfort. Darkening of the atmosphere in the room can make the bride artificial, window curtain blackout curtains and put out the light or darken specific area premises (angle, bed, table, niche) - in the atmosphere of the lights will look especially enchantingly. Even in the bright bedroom bride candles will look romantic, so use them appropriate for any wedding.
- Small flat candles would be appropriate to place in transparent bowls with water and flower petals.
- If you are afraid of fire, replace the present electric candles - they will look no less impressive.
- Place them in the shape of a heart or inscriptions in a dark place of the bride's room.
- Larger candles will look great in shots (cylindrical wine-glasses) or glasses of the desired diameter.
- Be the shots and big groups of candles, a few pieces of different sizes.
- Decorate the candles with ribbons, flowers, sequins and other embellishments.
- Make wedding candle with his own, choosing appropriate colors independently.
Wedding bride cloth room decor looksoriginally it simple in design. As a suitable decoration: tulle, lace, satin, silk, organza, crepe, taffeta, lace. Transparent fabric is better to hang from the ceiling, creating the atmosphere of the wedding tent, denser drape the walls. In addition, these decorative elements (pompons, flowers, bows) or feature existing items (balls, lamps, lamp shades) can be created. Unusual things will make the room unobtrusively elegant bride.
Rose petals - the fastest way to romanticdecorate the room of the bride for the wedding. For these needs, make better use of the inflorescence all shades of red, white and pink. The red is better to work on the contrast by placing them on a surface (floor, table, dish) light colors (best - beige). Pastel pink and cream petals look good in combination with objects and surfaces similar tone, but slightly lighter shade.
The petals can be scattered in the cleardishes on the floor, the table, the bride's bed, they can be lined with heart, wedding labels and signs (for example, two rings). They combine perfectly with candles, cloths, garlands creating the right atmosphere of romance and natural, delicate beauty. However, this decoration will not be stored for a long time without water, but because the bride should ask the florist how to prolong the life of flowers or decorating shortly before arrival narrowed.
Other options for the wedding room decorations
- Decorating the room with fresh flowers - and fastbeautiful way to arrange the room the gifts of nature. They are placed in vases of different heights and volume in different places of the bride room. It is best to use 1-2 colors shades of one or more species. Flowers should be lush with respect to its capacity, the bride's room, there should be many.
- Wedding boxes - collected in the garlands canbe of various shapes, sizes and colors. The main thing is to make it look harmonious with decoration and furniture of the room of the bride. Such boxes must be identical to each other in tone, they should place horizontally along the wall or an entire room.
- Garlands of crystals, stones, glass beads,lights and shiny elements in the room look very impressive, stylish and festive. They are strung on a thread, tape, fishing line by hand. Each item can be fixed at any distance from each other by a knot.
- Photos - printed in large and small size, placed in a frame - will tell visitors the story of the love the couple and the bride adorn the walls of the room at the time of redemption and beyond.
Photography ideas - how to decorate the room for the wedding
Thinking about how to decorate the room is better tothe wedding, the bride should consider their taste preferences, the possibility space (size, lighting, decoration, objects, furniture), the nature of the wedding decoration in general, the amount of free time and money. Having evaluated all these factors, you can develop a unique wedding decor, the most suitable for your home and ideas for inspiration can be gleaned from the photo, below.