Choosing a wedding dress of your dreams - is not easy, requiring uncommon endurance and patience.
Salons wedding fashion very much, they are alloffer dresses almost any taste and budget. Your task - to find among them the most, "their", which will sit on you is better than the model with an advertising photo. But this is not enough to get around all the city specialized salons and studios - need to clearly know what image you want to create.
Our recommendations will help facilitate the process of searching and to avoid possible trouble.
- Decide how much money you are willingto spend on a wedding dress and to measure only those outfits that fit into your budget. Although, in practice, almost always the bride's dress to spend more than planned.
- Before visiting the wedding fashion salonscheck out specialized magazines, catalogs and Internet gallery to have an overview of trends in wedding fashion and what are you most cute. So you can greatly speed up the process of choosing a wedding dress, and narrow down the search range of beauty.
- Listen to the opinion of Seller. You - not the first bride who came to him for the dress, so it almost immediately see what kind of dress you go. Even if persistently offered them the option of not quite match what was intended image - try on, you do not lose anything! Maybe this haunting consultant will help you make the best choice of wedding dress.
- Before you visit a particular shopwedding fashion, hover about him help. Address, phone, directions, hours of operation (in some institutions accept only by appointment), price range, manufacturer, dresses, discount, quality fabrics, size, services provided (for sale, sewing, rental) - all this information save your time, and give an idea of what you'll see in this cabin.
- Select the day to choose a wedding dress. Better if it will be a working day, on weekends and in the salons without you full of people, and this means that consultants can not give you a lot of attention. Break-known salons you into groups, going out of their location, and systematically follow the planned route. Be sure to bring a man whose taste you fully trust - the best friend, sister, mother. Listen to the advice of a companion, but remember that the dress you wear, and the right to choose, too, only for you. In any case, bring a handout from the registrar (if any): In some stores without it can not be let in. In some places, for fitting dresses might require a certain amount, so do not go for a wedding dress with an empty purse.
- Make sure that in the selection processwedding dress you wore clothes of the same style that is your wedding day, and let the heel height corresponds to the height of the heel bridal shoes - it will protect you from errors related to style and dress lengths. Do not intensively painted - makeup can stain your dress during the fitting. If possible, bring a spare set of stockings or pantyhose: mesh Petticoat easily breaks the thin nylon.
- Planning to lose weight or get better for the weddingcelebration, try to do it before, how to make a choice in favor of a wedding dress. After completing the search, which exclude whatever fluctuations in weight: this would entail ushiv barks or darts, and thus may affect the shaped dress. In addition, many bridal salons may require a separate fee for an additional adjustment of the figure, and it is - the costs of which in the preparation of the wedding party, and without missing.
- Trying on a particular dress, think about the generalform. Do not be amiss to ask the counselor to put on the veil and / or gloves. Buy accessories in the same place made the choice of wedding dress, it is advantageous (in this case, almost all salons offer discounts or even give everything free of charge), but not necessarily.
- Choosing a wedding dress must be madelater than two to three weeks before the celebration (some salons are taken to sew a dress for two or three days, but it will cost much more expensive, and the quality of tailoring is no guarantee). If your outfit sews firm located abroad, plus another month or two. Holiday appointed for a period of "a wedding boom" (late spring, summer, early fall)? A special case is of course winter wedding. To this result, add a couple of months. This is especially true of those who count on first hire dresses from the new collection.