The traditional wedding celebration in a restaurantSome newlyweds feel irrelevant. In order to add a touch of originality in this celebration, the bride and groom are planning to hold your important event in nature. Fresh air, boundless space, an abundance of menu and guests will provide you a good mood throughout the day.
Tips for organizing your wedding outdoors in summer
The advantage of a summer weddingthat you can organize a celebration in nature. The long-awaited open-air festival will help you to realize their dreams for its design. And your wedding guests will remember for a long time if properly plan the celebration, to cook a variety of banquet menu and come up with entertainment for the audience.
- Counting budget. The wedding was organized in nature, will help reduce costs for this celebration. But before the start of the planning of this event it is necessary to conduct financial settlement.
- The choice of wedding venue. Agree with parents holding weddings outdoors. If the older generation has a positive attitude to this idea, you can proceed to the choice of location for the celebration. Prefer picturesque landscape near the river, lake or organize a wedding in a field where you can place your tent.
- Clothing. For a wedding celebration in the nature, choose a short dress for the bride and linen suit for the groom. Such clothing is considered to be convenient, but in the heat of summer, you will not feel discomfort. Bride recommended to replace the heels on a comfortable boat or sandals.
- Invitations. The invitations for the wedding sure to inform guests that are planning to organize a celebration in nature. Your family and friends need to know in advance all the nuances of the upcoming holiday.
- Decor. Even if the wedding is planned for nature, it is necessary to pay special attention to the design of the celebration place. If you dream of visiting the ceremony, the arch with natural flowers will be the perfect complement for the wedding decor. All banquet you can place under the big tent.
- Weather. When planning a summer wedding on the nature of the menu up taking into account natural factors to rain, wind or heat does not spoil your holiday. In case of bad weather you should have a backup plan, for example, covered with a tent or gazebo.
- wedding menu. An important part of the whole wedding is a feast. feast menu should be literate and well laid out, to the mood is not spoiled by tasteless culinary delights or a small amount of food.
How to make a wedding menu?
Planning a summer feast, and the menu on the naturecomplicated by the fact that assortment of dishes must be chosen taking into account the hot weather. The high temperature limits in the use of the newlyweds at the wedding of perishable products. Also cooked food should be stored in a sealed container before the banquet, to avoid insects entering, midges, mosquitoes.
A month before the planned date of the wedding youyou need to make a detailed list of the invited relatives and friends. It is not necessary acceleration to hundreds of people, but 20 is not bypassed, the outdoors should be fun and noisy! Based on the number of guests, begin to prepare for the wedding menu. Given that your celebration will be people with different taste preferences, the selection range of dishes should be a balance between fish and meat snacks, sausage and cheese products, alcoholic and soft drinks.
The calculation of hot and cold snacks
In preparing for the wedding the newlyweds a long menucan not navigate, how much should be ordered hot and cold snacks. The average duration of a celebratory feast in nature is about 9 hours. During this time, each person can eat no more than 1.7 kilograms, if we consider all the treats provided. Therefore, it is important to calculate hot and cold snacks to all participants wedding party left full and happy.
When forming a festive wedding menuyou need to plan out cold snacks so that they have enough from the beginning until the end of the wedding. These dishes are put directly in the first half of the wedding party. For the correct calculation of treats for all guests use the following calculation criteria for one person: 300 grams of salad, 400 grams of cold appetizers. You can prepare:
- rolls of pita,
- vegetable cutting,
- canapés with caviar,
- fish, meat, cheese cutting.
Hot snacks are served during the wedding togethercold dishes at the beginning of the feast. For correct calculation of the total number of dishes guided by the indicator for one person. You need to cook spring rolls, tempura vegetables, cheese deep-fried walleye, baked in foil, mushrooms and meat in a proportion of 250 grams per person of the total weight of all the hot appetizers.
Calculation of the main dishes on the wedding table
Organizing a wedding in nature, necessarilyThe menu includes hot main dishes, which will be the crown on the holiday table. A good option would be such treats fish cooked over charcoal, or steak, baked in wine sauce. Also supplement your wedding menu assorted vegetables filed together on a platter with a young piglet stuffed. Calculate the total number of hot snacks can from the target of 400 grams per person treats.
Wedding cake and loaf
Festive wedding banquet is customary to begin withred carpet young, impossible without the loaf. Then this cake is traditionally bride and groom cut into equal amount, treating them all guests. To ensure that all participants were able to try a banquet loaf, it is necessary to calculate the exact weight of the finished product. The weight of each piece of the ceremonial cake - approximately 150 grams, if invited to the wedding of 40 guests, then order a round loaf weighing 6 kg.
The wedding menu must be enabledcake. The confectionery masterpiece will be the final focus of your celebration. And in order to wait for the cake climax without losing its shape during the summer heat, it is necessary to organize its delivery to the place of the banquet of the nature of the three hours before the ceremonial removal. Ordering confection, follow these guidelines:
- To all the guests were able to estimatetaste the wedding cake, you need to correctly calculate its size and weight. To find the correct weight of the confectionery product, experienced confectioners recommend everyone invited guests to plan for 200 grams of the finished cake. For example, for the wedding of 50 people you will need to order a 10-pound confectionary masterpiece. For an exact calculation using the standard formula: 200 grams of cake * = number of guests required weight of the finished product.
- The form of the wedding cake will also depend on theweight calculated. The confectionery product of up to 3 kg is recommended to issue a circular or square shape, avoiding the use of tiers. But if you have 5 kg cake, then you already can book a two-tier dessert.
Alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages
An integral part of the wedding is the availability ofcool, non-alcoholic drinks on the menu. Summer sultry heat, mobile contests, catchy dance will always cause a thirst for honeymooners and invited guests. It is necessary to take into account the tastes of all those present to relatives and friends feel cared about each. Among the non-alcoholic beverages will be advantageous to use for your wedding:
- fruit juices;
- soft drinks;
- mineral water from the gas;
- compotes from dried fruits;
Such a range of the menu allows guests to yourwedding choose according to your taste the drink that is easy to quench their thirst in nature. Before you create a menu, drinks, you need to calculate their number. The correct calculation will help to avoid mistakes when buying extra or missing drink. During the banquet on a summer wedding one guest can drink an average of up to two liters of fluid. Therefore, if the wedding is planned for 50 guests, you will need to buy 100 liters of various alcoholic beverages. For example, turn on your wedding menu:
- 25 l of compote of dried fruits,
- 25 liters of mineral water,
- 20 liters of fruit juice,
- 30 liters of lemonade.
It is not necessary to turn the wedding into a boundlessdrinking alcoholic beverages. Make sure that the invited guests were able to escape from the excessive consumption of alcohol and participate in contests. Nature must not become a pretext cheeky behavior present. Therefore, to accurately calculate the amount of alcohol you need to stick to a simple calculation rules:
- 1 bottle of champagne for two persons,
- 1 bottle of vodka for three or four,
- 1 bottle of wine for one (dry, semi-dry)
- 1 bottle of cognac on three or four.
For example, for a wedding at forty, you need to purchase:
- champagne - bottles 14-20.
- Wine - 20 white and 20 bottles of red,
- Cognac - 5-10 bottles.
- Vodka - 5-10 bottles.
If the wedding day the unbearable heat, the strongfocused on spirits do not recommended. Prepare a light alcoholic cocktails, which are associated with summer nature: daiquiri, mojito, pina Colada, punch harmoniously fit into the banquet menu, guests will cheer up and make a memorable wedding celebration. Even the usual champagne, you will be able to vary in nature, if you serve it chilled with the addition of berries.
Sample menu for a wedding banquet in nature
To the wedding, organized tonature, took place at the highest level, you need to pre-create the banquet menu. Even if the celebration will take place in nature, do not need to be limited to cold cuts. A complete wedding menu should include and hot meat dishes, sandwiches, desserts. Estimated banquet outdoors wedding menu includes the following treats:
1. Cold and hot appetizers for a wedding:
- Lavash roll,
- sausage, cold cuts,
- smoked fish,
- jellied tongue,
- meat salad to choose from,
- vegetable salad,
- liver with onions,
- Greek salad,
- vegetable skewers,
- perch under vegetables,
- pork chops.
2. The main hot dishes for the wedding:
- stuffed duck,
- baked chicken thighs,
- steaks or barbecue,
- breast with cheese,
- fish steaks,
3. Desserts and drinks for the wedding on nature:
- tarts or cupcakes,
- fruit salad,
- mineral water,
What can be submitted on the second day of the wedding?
The celebration takes place in a traditional weddingDuring the two days. Continuing to celebrate the triumph of the outdoors, it is worth considering that the selection of dishes for the second wedding menu should not be so varied. For a summer wedding include the assortment of treats skewers, grilled vegetables, 3 kinds of salads, 5 appetizers and two main dishes. Start feast on nature can begin to treat the hot-bag, poured in portioned bowls for each guest.
Three days before the intended date of the weddingyou must purchase the meat that you will use on the second day for a barbecue. Please note that each guest will need a minimum of 250 grams of pork. For example, for a wedding for 40 people you need to purchase 9-14 kg of meat. It is desirable to simultaneously buy vegetables and mushrooms to entertain guests-vegetarians. An excellent option would replace the vegetable skewers of eggplant and sweet pepper, cooked on the barbecue.
Recipes for wedding table with photos
It is important to save the budget will help the newlywedsmenu consisting of dishes prepared with his own. If you plan to organize their own wedding in nature, we offer several options for the original recipes of appetizers, hot and desserts for the wedding menu. The proportions of the ingredients in the dishes offered are designed for a wedding in 20 people.
Rolls with red fish and cheese in the Armenian lavash
To prepare the rolls a la carte, you need the following components:
- Armenian lavash - 4 large sheets,
- soft cheese - 300 grams,
- bunch of dill,
- Fillet of red trout or salmon - 400 grams.
- Put on the table a sheet of thin Armenian lavash and spread on top of a thin layer of soft cream cheese.
- Then sprinkle with chopped dill and place a thin plate fillet of red fish.
- Roll the pita bread in the loaf and place in refrigerator. Before serving the finished snack must be cut into small pieces.
Snack "Rafaello" for outdoor weddings
- crab sticks - 300 g,
- processed cheese - 6 pcs.
- mayonnaise - 1 tablespoon,
- Salt - a pinch,
- boiled egg - 4 pcs.
- Processed cheese, eggs, rub and mix with mayonnaise, salt.
- Then we form small balls, and decorate the top with grated crab sticks.
- We put on a plate and serve to the wedding table.
Fried shrimp with garlic sauce for a wedding
- 20 tiger prawns,
- 5 tbsp olive oil,
- salt - 0, 5 tsp.
- parsley - sheaf
- lemon juice - 1 tbsp,
- butter - 150 grams,
- 4 cloves garlic,
- pepper - to taste.
The process of preparing food:
- Tiger prawns permeates wooden skewers and fry in olive oil, add the lemon juice, salt and parsley.
- Next, prepare the sauce. To do this, you need to melt the butter and mix with squeezed garlic, pepper and salt.
- Thereafter, each skewer with shrimp pour garlic sauce and serve.
Chicken liver with bacon for a wedding in nature
One of the main dishes on the wedding menu is considered chicken liver with bacon. To prepare the necessary ingredients are:
- chicken liver - 1 kg
- bacon - 20 plates,
- Ginger - 200 grams,
- soy sauce - 2 tablespoons,
- salt and pepper - to taste
- red wine - 3 tablespoons
- Chicken liver is necessary to wash, salt and pepper.
- Then take a plate of bacon and wrap each chicken livers, securing with a toothpick.
- We spread the received envelopes on a baking sheet, top watering special sauce. To make it, you need soy sauce mixed with grated ginger and wine.
- Put the roasting pan in the oven for half an hour and serve hot.
Light fruit salad with dressing for the wedding
For this dessert, you need to prepare the following ingredients:
- Apple - 10 pcs.
- Kiwi - 5 pcs.
- pear - 5 pcs,
- Banana - 5 pcs,
- walnuts - 200 grams,
- Orange - 1 piece,.
- fruit yogurt 2% - 0.5 l
- powdered sugar - to taste.
The process of making fruit salad consists of several stages:
- Necessary ingredients cut into small cubes, mix and spread in portioned bowls.
- Then yogurt and powdered sugar whisk blender and pour received a fruit salad dressing.
- Each bowl top decorate with walnuts and serve cold.
Lemonade with orange and lemon juice for a wedding
For a summer wedding on the nature good recipe will help quench the thirst of fruit lemonade. To cook it you will need:
- water without gas - 6 liters,
- oranges - 3 units.
- lemon - 2 pcs.
- sugar - 8 tablespoons,
- few mint leaves.
- From oranges and lemons squeeze the juice and pour into chilled water.
- Then peel of citrus fruit cut into small cubes, then add to lemonade.
- At the end of the cooking dissolve in water sugar.
- Ready lemonade need to pour into jars and decorate with mint leaves on top.